lets have one of these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss
youtube.com/watch?v=OUsNY3--npY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

James or John

Shaniqua

Jacqu-kia Latravia Deshae Blount

I once cashed a check for a girl with this name. I copied it off her ID because it was so cringy.

Where do they come from ? Usually the older niggers have normal names, it's always the young ones that have names like Bonquishieeta or Daquan

Reality Winner.

Steven "gettin even" Stephens

Micha johnson

A reminder that this was the nignog's attempt at going back to their African roots, but because they were too dumb to read a book, they just made shit up. And now we're here.

>trashone
>trash one

fuck this one is golden

That was a great Key & Peele.

youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

My sides

>attempt at going back to their African roots
what? they're trying to sound french. how did the french trick everyone into thinking they're so special?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Most black names try to sound French but don't actually speak French so it comes out like a load of fucking nonsense.

La-A

(The dash be silent)

LaQueefa

COVFEFE

Tyronejamalone Watermelon

It's even hilarious if french is your native language.
Nigger names threads turn into even purer gold than they already are

youtube.com/watch?v=OUsNY3--npY

>trashone
his mother did something right for once

Dindu Nuffin

lol literally the names of two brothers i know

fpbp

final solution

MaFooFoo

Erica

Airwrecka

she Wrecks air

She looks pretty at least

Vagina Hamm

>the nigger's weakness.

I have to note that down.
Hmmm, we could throw melons + chicken into lakes + rivers to get rid of the niggers.

Aquarim Peasces

>Malik
that means KANG in arabic

This is nothing new. I had to read the story "Everyday Use" for English class, which is from the early 70's. The young "empowered black woman" renames herself Wangero Leewanika Kemanjo. And to no surprise, that was a name made up just for the story. If you want an example of someone doing it "correctly", you have the singer Ashanti.

Obligatory

Why do they all have scottish surnames?

Well, your trash tries to imitate us and our trash tries to imitate you. A lot of french white trash try to give their kids anglo names but it usually looks like shit and the kids can't even pronounce their name correctly because they have a shitty french accent. I went to school with a white kid named Tyrone.

More like an actual dog shit playing Dota

Gotta give it to key and peele, they are way too self aware. Maybe it's because both are half white.

most slaves took the names of former masters, scots held a shit ton of plantations.

In the American south, a lot of the large farm/plantation owners were of Irish/Scottish descent. When they bought the farm equipment it took their surname

Isn't swimming taught in the US. Seriously that's a mandatory class in my country that you have to go to once a week from 7 years to 10 years old. Not only do you learn how to swim, but best ways to swim fast, proficiently and so on.

its because haitians speak creol a form of french

Ork waifu right therr, humie.