They're going all out!

They're going all out!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WW3 when? I assume McCain is on it.

Oh man I can see the facebook comments now

My God, the Russian hackers are unstoppable. When and where will they strike next?!??

So fucking obvious that the hidden elite are pushing for war against Russia. Sad.

> there are legitimate, real-life people, with skin and all, who LEGITIMATELY believe this shit

>Russia

This blame meme needs to die and never return.

RUSSIAn HACKERS JUST ATE THE LAST PUDDING IN MY FRIDGE

>My God, the Russian hackers are unstoppable. When and where will they strike next?!??
Goddam Russian hackers caused me to lock my fucking keys in my car, and stopped the next kleenex from popping up, too! They have to be stopped!

there are russian hackers in this thread right now

>tfw no one will ever flay his goiter, shove it up his ass, sew it shut except for a little hole, intubate it from his anus into the hole in his jaw and force feed him laxatives.

why live?

Said it earlier but I'll repeat it:
Qatar is the Deep State's puppet state. Clinton et. al. dumped so much cash there.

>Why does orange cheeto man let Russia get away with this? Oh yeah because he's secretly Russian!!
>163,942 likes

So Trump is going to go after the deep state with a hot war?

>US investigators

I thought Trump's government was on Putin's side? But they're now going to expose them? CNN SUCKS

Delete System 32, All browsers, IRC and Bonzai Buddy...and pray they show us forgiveness.

Are the Russians the infamous hacker known as Sup Forums?

i downloaded it
sorry

That fucking traitor won't see the end of it.

why are the left such hate-filled, racist, stupid russophobes?

Not (((IRC)))

OH SHIT THEY ARE HERE

i buy this based solely on how strange the reaction has been from the media. They would not even consider a narrative that this was focused on harboring terroris. Even when explained as being about being cozy with Iran they continued to act like this was bad for America. Made no sense.

russian hackers are trying to get on my computer please help me before they make me post something wro-

TRAPS ARE NOT GAY

I don't think we want it to escalate. I think we want the gulf states to sanction. The Iran/Russia thing will keep us on the sidelines for this one.

Wow. They are balls deep in this shit. So desperate to make us believe this desu [spoiler]nigger[/spoiler]

They are only gay if you turn them over.

Russian hackers clogged my toilet this morning.

Are you literally (((trump))) because you have no idea what a president does

i think so
but
let's ask

The power levels of the Russians are legendary. Recent anthropological digs have revealed that ancient tales of human history have spoken of Russian influence in what appears to be a cryptographic language across cultures and regions. The moving of the Easter Island statues was done by Russian peasants and wise men leading their armies in prayer. In fact, the building of the pyramids were led by Russian engineers, and the moon was actually first discovered by Russian wizards looking at the stars for the Divine Answers spoken to them. For you see, as Russians, they are blessed with omnipotent powers and omniscience. Nothing is outside the reach of Russians- the very programming of centuries of learned human behavior could be undone by a mere whisper of the Russian language.

Journalists try to tell the truth about Russia, but Russians cannot let the world know that Russia has such strong technological influence which can alter the very chemistry of literately anyone and object that they target. In fact, in Revelations, it tells how Russia opens both the Gate which holds the Ancient Dragon and which guards the stairways to Heaven. Linguistic scholars have determined with great success that Russia actually created the English language and all its derivatives. Russia created planes, ice cream, and scissors. It is rumored that Russians created the Wheel too, but these are secrets which only Russians hold.

who is this hacker Russia?

RUSSIA ANONS WHAT IS YOUR DEFENSE

The Russian h4x0r known as Sup Forums!

That's bullshit, the "fake" news story was real and they backtracked. It was just the king saying Iran wasn't horrible

What bullshit. I watched the Putin interviews and I really don't think Putin gives a fuck.

Send help!!!

Hackers du Russia! Hackers DUUU Russia!
Hackers du russiaaaa!

How do we know this also wasnt done by the russian hackers?
Who is running that account?

Fucking lol, how many talking point key words can you even fit in one sentence

>Russian hackers are the best hackers in the world.
>Threat to the world
>Keeps getting caught

It has been said that Vladimir Putin wrote the final piece of code that destroyed Hillary Clintons campaign.

Don't be fooled Leaf, Putin may very well be THE top hacker in the universe.

How do I know you're not a Russian trying to lead me down the wrong path?

You think that's bad? Russian hackers are dating my oneitis.

At last I truly see.

Russia hacked Al Jizzera? Has anybody told The Young Turds?

Thanks, based CNN. I was off on the wrong path. I shut off /pol now!

russian hackers just sent me an email that CNN is a faggot

Saudi Arabia has issued a list of demands:

>10.) Cease all funding, training and support of competing terrorist organizations.
>9.) Cancel all pending military transactions.
>8.) Place a moratorium upon the purchase of any new military equipment that shall last no less than 10 years.
>7.) Surrender all intelligence possessed by the assorted state security organs and else like institutions on Qatari terrorist and related activities.
>6.) Acknowledge here, now and for all time that Rei is best waifu.
>5.) At the request of King Abdullah II of Jordan, please explain any grievances you may have in regards to the quality of Star Trek: Voyager... As he cannot comprehend how anyone could not like it. ("It is peak Trek, man. C'mon" -A)
>4.) Qatar shall pay the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates each a continuous royalty of 7.5%, to both parties, of all oil revenue generated in your country.
>3.) Qatari Armed Forces will increase its military commitment in Yemen until such a time as their services are no longer required.
>2.) Paint my Space Marine army and any subsequent armies that are requested of you. For too long has Qatar neglected to do so and I am tired of playing with unpainted minis.
>1.) Formally acknowledge that Infinity, while possessing fun game play dynamics, has a terrible plot and that this fact alone makes it inferior to Necromunda, Mordheim, Shadow War: Armageddon and GW et al.

She never loved you user. It's best to simply learn to hate her and move on with your life.

Well played senpi

There's also people that believe Trump is going to finish his first term. Yuck it up, fatties

kek will this replace the "dog ate my homework" thing?

>OUR FIREWALL'S BEEN BREACHED SIR
>IT'S THE RUSSIAN HACKERS, THEY'RE IN OUR MAINFRAME
>HOLD ON LET ME BACKTRACE THEIR IP
>furious keyboard typing
>I'M IN

Fuck! They also ate the pudding in my pants.

They don't have to answer for this shit anymore. They don't care if they just make it. Just spark a rumor that will give life to the narrative.

I cannot wait to see Comey lay an egg.

I would buy this album

Russian hackers killed Kennedy in 1953 because he was a nigger they also gave my dog date rape drug and seduced him anons now he was s going to have a baby

Russians probably have Skynet working for them right now.

Throw her from helicopter!

russian hackers have been hacking my wallet and spending all my money.
FUCKIN PUTIN

They will never catch Putin

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

You probably have russiabots inside you right now

No but the hacker Sup Forums does have links to russian hackers an insider source has told CNN.

>muhh hackers

Is Russia not on Qatar's side?

SHEEEEEEIT

he got me too

Memes aside the Russians will be known for the rest of time as the most skilled hackers ever to walk the information superhighway.

Skynet? Sup Forums Has Kek.

An Egyptian god manifested into a singularity because of the weaponize autism accidentally at he singularity that will grow.

That singularity posts on this board as it was human.

Its learning.

>rdy

kek fromage

Chances the US military stationed in Qatar are actually deep state controlled?

DIGITS CONFIRM YOU ARE DONE FOR MICROWAVE EVERYTHING

So if MSM is to be believed Russia has the sickest hackers in the world, eh?

nuclear retaliation is the only option

We were fools to try and defeat the Russians. Their hacking is too powerful

>place stick in bicycle spokes
>FUCKING RUSSIANS

Instructions unclear, boil water in microwave?

Ain't nobody want to see yo low res Jooos.

Russian hackers killed my father, and raped my mother!

>Breaking 911: CNN:

Hmmm

>elites claim they were hacked by russia
>outrage
>comes out intel.community masks themselves as russians to set them up
>silence
>still claims its russian hackers
>outrage!!
RUSSIAN HACKERS!!! OH MER GERD!!!

I think they developed some conscious AI that jumps from network to network, some GHOST IN THE SHELL level shit

Pathetic liberals

>click randomly on googlemaps over Russia
>empty desolate wasteland
>yfw Russia only exists in cyberspace
>yfw Russians are virtual lifeforms intent on hacking your microwave to burn your water

is everything going to be blamed on russian hackers?

Sup Forums is the Mossad to the Russians NSA.

>CNN: We have obtained footage of Russia hacking Qatar

can we just class action lawsuit them already

>no mention of impeachment that would totally happen within the next week
Other than that, spot on.

kekd at that one

That's actually rather apt.

IDK IM LITERALLLLLY SHAKING IN MY CROCS RIGHT NOW

they cant keeep getttingg a-away with t-this11!

I would say this is unlikely. Deep State would probably use PMC in this context.

Russian hackers stole all my kleenex so I had to fap into a sock

Either that, or the MSM and the Democrats are filled with goddamn morons falling for the most oblivious phishing links known to man.