Sup Forums is racist?

>slightly libertarian
>lurking on boards
>mostly use 4 chan for quick faps
>decide to browse Sup Forums
>shock.png

Do the users of Sup Forums know/belive they are rscist/homophobic/sexist. And if so, why have these opinions instead of being a liberal fag like me?

This is a peaceful Mongolian pottery forum.

You have to go back, niggerkike.

Because I'm not a faggot

We are full
Lurk until you are redpilled before you post a thread, kike. sage

Because if you stay here, you will be redpilled.

And then you won't be liberal. You'll be one of us. Leave forever, or be forever changed.

>not gay
>"kill the gays"

Your the problem

Halting the perpetual advancement of social growth by being a right-wing cuckold who thinks he's better than everyone else is a bigger problem.

I don't see your point. I never said to kill all the gays, you cocksnogger.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

you're just a wanker, user.
but you're here forever, just like the rest of us.
so, welcome I guess

explain social growth to us, sounds rad

absolutely this go away user, you want none of this.

Because here we can say whatever we want, and we usually value the truth above feelings being hurt. The fact is, races aren't equal, and neither are genders or cultures.

Sometimes when you look into the abyss the abyss looks into you.

LURK MOAR FAGGOT UNTIL YOUR OVEN'S PREHEATED

How would you define "racism"?

We tend to acknowledge the facts of biology and genetics, which suggest that differemt racial groups have different characteristics.

How you handle that information is up to you.

Some free redpills to get you started

Bonus meme

think OP is already kill desu

Leave while you can user.

An hero indeed

Do I look like I'm unaware that I'm racist?

I think you're lost.

I'm sexist in the sense that I believe women are in different in behaviour and ability from men overall in a way that is easily quantified. There are less genius women. Not because of muh systematic oppression, but because that's simply the way women are. they have not evolved to be overly industrious because they don't need to be. They have innate value by having a womb - one woman equals roughly only one child per 8 months, but two men don't provide more reproduction than one man. Thus men built society and women that helped are the vanishingly small exception. Look up the stats on how many men with high IQs there are compared to women. I believe at around 140 IQ it's a 10 to 1 ratio, if not worse. And you can't fool IQ with cultural relativist mumbo jumbo. It is simply one if the best proven predictors of success.

I'm racist for the same reasons. Some populations are just more stupid. There are exceptions but you can't ignore the overall trends.

I'm not really homophobic but it's a fact that they're often pedophilic, this goes back to Greece and Rome. Because many homosexuals don't like men do much as they like immature, weak and feminine boys. Homosexuals have also been taking things too far by pretending a child having a mother and father isn't important.

who...who is she?

nigger

Stop, you'll only humiliate him when he realizes his political understanding doesn't go further than leftist buzzwords.

This is the best one.

Don't stay here. Once the redpill has been taken it's kind of depressing when you can identify things out of the blue. Like "whoa, I never noticed that before, that's happening to my culture!" Etc. just leave if you want to live a happy life.

Yes we know we're all that shit. Liberals say that shit so much, SO MUCH, it's lost all meaning to anyone else. No one fucking cares.
You made racism, homophobia, sexism and all the other little isms not matter anymore. No one fucking cares. Congrats.

Leftists are not progressing society they are destroying it. Alinsky literally referred to you as useful idiots. The Globalist's don't want universal freedom and equality. They want subverted barely intelligent enough to not be retarded free range slaves.