THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I LITERALLY HATE AMERICA

Defend the idea of taking free healthcare away from the poor, old, young, sick and injured WITHOUT sounding like a pathetic, heartless piece of shit Republican/Trump voter. Now.

HINT: you can't!

PAY

They do believe in the freedom to health care. They just think you should pay for it.

The government doesn't buy your guns for you with everyone's tax money. Fucking hell... this is why i hate America.

Just kidding burger, yall alright.

People who have earned the right to live in the great society that is America get it live in it and people who do not earn that right move to European countries like mine and contribute to the downfall of society

>freedom to healthcare
We have that, I went to the doctor today and no body tried to stop me.

>Feminists believe in sexual freedom but don't believe in men's freedom to rape them.

(((I LITERALLY HATE AMERICA)))

FOR

>It's another "I can't differenciate rights from freedoms, nor can I differenciate right from entitlement" thread

Lets play spot the nigger. I think I found it.

>free

>free

Literally not an argument. The poor cannot pay for healthcare, so as an altruistic civilization, we must pay it for them, so that they can survive.

don't use froppy for lefty memes

You haven't ended your life yet?

MY

MAH LEG

Freedom of healthcare =/= free healthcare.
Everyone (Trump included(he has stated it)) believes in freedom to healthcare.

Only Marxists believe in free healthcare.

The poor, old, and young are covered by medicare. Totally free in my country. Covers everything. People with more wealth are expected to pay their way or insure themselves.

So we already have what you propose and no one is trying to take it away. And we have gun rights too so we can protect our families and homes if need be.

So you need to get the fuck out of America. You talk a lot of shit but you're still here. If you HATE IT then leave cockstain. But you won't. Because you already live in a fantastic country and can't find better.

The poor can't pay for guns. Should we give guns to them from the government?

>free healthcare
>free

You fucking moron. Republicans don't want free guns, but Democrats do want free healthcare.

You don't get a FREEDOM to someone else's labor you fucking faggot, that's called slavery.

ITS BAIT STOP REPLYING

Where does it say in the constitution that healthcare is a right?

I'm free to go to a doctor or hospital anytime I want

Sure thing.
Right after you defend coercive robbery to give people shit that isn't free and calling it that.

Forcing somebody else to provide you with a service or labor is kinda called slavery

Sure, the moment you can create a well thought out, reasonable, truthful, argument for giving healtchare away "for free"

I like sage in my tea

Republicanism, small-r or big-R, is sociopathic.

>altruistic civilization
Nope we are full blown Nihilist and have been since the 60's

checkmate

So forced participation in markets and private property is slavery. Thank you for laying it out for us.

first thing yes that is an argument and second thing if someone cant afford a service then forcing people at gun point to provide it is not altruistic and neither is stealing money for the poor persons healthcare

Thanks for the belly laugh.

Healthcare is not a right.
Heartless is a point of view.
Tell me why I should pay to save your life without sounding like an entitled millenial.

other than it was not free, and people who had the insurance could not use it because of out of pocket cost. Other than that your right on target.

maybe they should have had a job