Why The Alt-Lite Matters

Sup Forums, sometimes, you disappointment. I know most of you are above average in intelligence. While many of you are in fact NEETS, I am quite sure that many of you are also fairly educated people, who live fulfilling personal lives. With that said, you have made one mistake: Marginalizing the Alt-Life.

The Alt-Right is an expressly traditionalist, ethnic nationalist movement. Among its many goals are an increase in White racial consciousness and the establishment of an ethno-state. Obviously, the former must precedent the much more difficult to establish latter.

In order to awake the White masses from the multicultural slumber, there must be a necessary transition, however, from there sphere of Normie-dom to Alt Right traditionalist, ethic nationalist. There is a vast gap to bridge between these two states of conscious. The question is: What might be use to bridge this apparent, seemingly insurmountable barrier? The answer is easy: The ALT-LITE. The ALT LIFE is our key to success. This includes people like Lauren Southern, ShoeOnHead, Gavin McGinnes, and Stefan Molyneux (who is arguably Alt Right). What we offer here on Sup Forums is far too shocking to the conscious of the normie. The normie cannot endure, all at once, Sup Forums's challenging from the artificial reality in which the normie lives. Thus, we must mediate the transition. We want the normie to feel discomfort, but not so much discomfort that we forever lose the normie to Leftism.

Remember, Sup Forums? You used to be libertarian. But you made the necessary transition, and now you are here. This is how we win. Therefore, you must promote the Alt-Lite to win.

tl;dr: Promote the Alt-Lite to convert normies to traditionalism and ethnic nationalism - as Sup Forums converted from libertarianism to traditionalism and ethnic nationalism.

Laci Green is in the midst of a transformation, from a radical Leftist to centrism. If she continues to engage, she will likely transition from centrism to the Right. This is our strategy in action.

This, were a lot of people here born as NatSocs? Probably not. I'm sure they had a lot of normie tier beliefs before making the jump

The alt-right doesn't exist. It's just a blanket statement for conservatives, by bunching them in with tiny far right groups.

Without a doubt - like 'muh Constitution' and 'muh Second Amendment' and 'muh limited government' would save Western civilization. That was Sup Forums during 2008. It then transcended. We must facilitated normie transcendence to more sensible political schemes via the Alt-Lite as Sup Forums did via libertarianism.

Yeah, and Western civilization doesn't exist - we just lump in a bunch of nationalities that create some artificial construct called Europe.

Ignore all fucking Leafs.

>I know most of you are above average in intelligence.

Not at all. Alt-Right just implies that far right groups somehow have more influence on Conservative groups than they ever had in the past, and this simply isn't true.
Conservatives have always been religious, nationalist and somewhat racist. They have always been pro-economy, small Government and melting pot immigration strategies.

The problem is that "Conservative" mainstream political parties were slowly infected with political correctness and stopped openly speaking about these issues because they were afraid that talking about poverty would offend blacks, or talking about immigration would offend Indians and Muslims.

Political Correctness, is itself, a left-wing ideological tool used to self-censor conservatives. The "alt-right" is just a term (similar to Drumf), that the left wing media made up to try and put KKK and average conservatives together in a bundle. The plan was that typical self-censored conservatives would be afraid of their reputation if they were associated with the demonized "KKK, racist, Nazi" Trump supports and back away from Trump.
All this did was open the door for Political Correctness itself to be attacked.

Anyone who considers themselves "alt right" or part of "kekistan" needs to get the fuck off /pol and go back to red dit and kikebook and whatever other High School tier websites you visit. You fell for the fucking MSM memes like a moron.

Even the Alt-Light has value for our cause, so we shouldn't spend our time attacking it. However, promoting our own ideology is the most effective strategy.

While I find it funny that Laci is so easy to manipulate, I find her lack of conviction in her beliefs morally reprehensible. I'd rather not have someone on my side whose beliefs are so changeable.

You might. But Laci has orbiters and she instills doubt into the minds of her followers.

As a result of her change in opinion, of course.

But if we go by this standard it would again exclude 60 to 80 percent of the population.

It's true. If you've ever hung out in an IQ thread, you'll see this is the case. I've seen many test threads using various tests and they all come out with majority in the 120-140 range. I'd say the average Sup Forums user has around 125 IQ which is already 20-30 points higher than the actual average IQ.

>"Reddit is dumb people pretending to be smart, Sup Forums is smart people pretending to be dumb" - Anonymous

Beliefs are meant to be changed when truths are learned. Do you still believe in Santa or the Easter Bunny? While I will agree she was easily manipulated into believing the shit she did before, she's now opening up to the idea that what she believed before was wrong and is looking for the truth. This is what Sup Forums does, it provides truth.

We need to achive two things keep the alt light ideas out of the alt right and in the main stream discourse along with the alt right ideas.

I don't trust IQ scores on the internet

Last week I took two while I was really high, and they were 13 points off of each other.

60 to 80 percent of statistics are made up.

it's easy to convert left-wingers to the right because they're the same thing.

I'd say it's easy to convert Leftists because Leftists are nihilistic and empty.

Have you ever heard of anyone going from the far right to the left, or even to the center? I've never heard or met a case

bump

She hasn't changed her beliefs because she was presented with truths. These truths have been presented to her time and time again with no result. What's changed since then? It's no longer profitable for her to continue espousing SJW rhetoric.

> caring about politics
> caring what john q. public thinks

I usually don't have a problem with the alt-light until they start punching right, I know some of those alt-light faggots at confederate monument protest got ass blasted because they seen a confederate flag, the jumped ship from their fellow right wingers saying they didn't care if antifa beat up the "real racist".

It's weird how true this is. Since I've been smoking pot and jerking off obsessively all I can think about now is history, warfare and the spread of the Anglo seed. Funny how that works.

This.
Hillary Clinton of ALL people, stands on a stage and labels anyone who isn't with her as the 'alt right'.
Why the fuck do you people just accept that label. You literally don't let people call you it. You actually label yourself
>Yep, some shit hillary made up, that's what I'll be

reading comprehension is important muhammad. I said
>she's now opening up to the idea that what she believed before was wrong and is looking for the truth
the truth has always been there, except now she actually interested in trying to see it. Did you even watch her video where she talks about why? She basically said when somebody would ask a legitimate question or bring up criticism of feminism and SJW's in general, they would knee jerk and become hostile. She didn't like this and so wanted to start taking a different approach and actually start listening to the people who have opposing views.

>Leftists are nihilistic and empty
kek, two days ago, Sup Forums was hoping that a bomb would go off at ariana grande's concert
i guess i should have put "convert" in quotes, because there's no real conversion, morally speaking. it's just a change in tactics in the never-ending quest for gibs.
>give me free stuff at the expense of rich people
>give me free stuff at the expense of foreigners
>...white people
>...black people
>...males
>...females

Some white supremacist converted to radical islam and killed his fellow white supremacist room mates

I have been thinking about this a lot, too. I think we're too hard on /r/the_donald and the alt-lite in general, because honestly? That's what redpilled me. I started out on /r/the_donald. I'm ashamed to admit that, but its true. So no matter what we say, /r/the_donald and the alt-lite ARE a gateway into the alt-right, so we seriously do need to protect it. Trouble is, we need a more expedited transition, because people keep getting stuck on the gateway

Good point.

>Implying that implies nihilism. Unmoral or perhaps amoral. But not nihilist. Besides, Sup Forums would never wish for such a thing. Sup Forums is the board of peace.

That's most people though. The general populace looks to authority and the status quo as a basis of their convictions and morals. Golden Souls and Iron Souls buddy.

We will crush nihilism along with the marxists, too. If you want to just be here for the keks, that's fine, but don't mistake yourself as a part of us. This is about ending degeneracy, and acting like "nothing matters" and "who cares" just shows you aren't ready. You are playing right into the jew's money grubbing hands, you know. The jews want us docile, to be pure pleasure seeking consumerists who think that nothing they do matters. Get fit, get fashy, and help bring the white race back to it's former glory, or get out of the way and wait in line for the ovens with the rest of the degenerates

>kek, two days ago, Sup Forums was hoping that a bomb would go off at ariana grande's concert
this has nothing to do with nihilism, muslim bombs help all of us to swing the public opinion against the islamists.
Every terrorist attack is something i am glad about to be honest. my nation is cucked beyond repair and only islamists can bomb it in sanity.

My sister brought this topic to me earlier. She said that a good tactic to create nazi waifus is to find thots and slowly gaslight them until you reveal your true power level after your relationship has begun, and at that point she will already love and trust you, and hearing those views will be much different than if she heard them from some anons online. Our greatest strategy is to blitz normies that we're friends with. Slowly slipping low mg doses of red pills, occasionally suggesting radical ideas "jokingly" to slowly shift their overton window

god. three years ago i was crossdressing and smoking hashish every day.

go ahead and tell me to kill myself.
ive already killed that person.

your trudeau-esque logic only further solidifies my point.
>when whites are brutally murdered, they will survive

You're dead on.

We need to make alt-lite the culture of the masses and alt-right the culture of the intellectual elite.

The important thing is you've grown, friend. I was an /r/the_donald cancer faggot before, and a social-left fiscal-right leaning lolbertarian before that. We are not born red pilled, we must be created

You fell for the meme.

You lost the same way that convservatives always do. The left labeled you, you cowered away.

Like Trump you have to accept the term and conquer it; make it your own.

You ride the tiger; you don't flee from it.

Why are you so insulting to those of lower, or average, intelligence? Your post speaks volumes.

Including that one

i am confused, what is your point?
pls explain i want to understand what you are saying.

The only thing i can say from my point of view, the more terrorist the attacks happen in europe the more likely it is that the AfD can be an established party in the German Bundestag right now we have no right party, only the cdu as conservatives, and they had merkel as chancelor candidate and we all know how well that went.

Ride the Tiger friend.

Stop running from it.

left and right wingers are both pro-chaos. grounded, non-winged Catholics are pro-peace.

Times change.

The alt-light is just a few ironic Nazi jokes away from turning full on 14/88 NatSocs.

OP is right.

Can't get from the first floor to the 2nd floor with out taking the steps.

>That was Sup Forums during 2008
what fucking timeline are you from?

Absolutely correct. There is no reason to be against alt-lite figures. The notion that people who are becoming politically minded will watch some Shoe0nhead videos and stop there is absurd. Yes, some of them will remain in the center-left with her, but a lot of those people will keep watching more right-wing political videos and will go further down the rabbit hole until they reach the alt-right or at least reach some grey area in between like Lauren has lately. And even if they don't it's still a net benefit that people are getting redpilled on leftist lies and cultural marxist propaganda, even if they don't go full 1488.

Pic related explains how the far right works along with less radical rightists in Japan to maintain influence.

>Remember, Sup Forums? You used to be libertarian.
>tfw i used to be a full sjw
Feels REALLY bad man.

I absolutely agree with the need for the alt-lite to exist as a midpoint between being normie and being redpilled. I went through a alt-lite period myself in my 9 months long redpilling process. However I disagree on the fact that we should promote the alt-lite: they're doing it just fine on their own and if we don't challenge them and attack them on their own hypocrisies and double standards then normies will never complete their redpilling process and will sat comfortably within the ranks of the alt-lite forever.

We NEED to make a mockery of newfags, of r/the_donald, of muh based black friend and muh constitution fags, etc. If I hadn't had my newly acquired cuckservative views challenged immediately as soon as I landed here I would have never grow out of it. Just bear in mind that we're doing it for their own good.

You aren't going to "wake up the masses" dumbass. Vanguard is the only strategy that can work. And a vanguard must be ideologically sound.

This is a good idea.

We must mould Sup Forums into the intellectual elite, while silencing supporting the alt-lite.

Act as a father figure to the fledgling right-wing, punish their weakness and reward their strength.

>Sup Forums converted from libertarian to natsoc

NOPE. Go back to 8gag and stay there.

Before I read any of that crap, no. Not here. Reddit belongs on reddit. Fuck off. We're full.

(((TRS))) EXPOSED
BUMP

Sup Forums hates everyone and everything.

>unironically posting about "alt-right"

(((TRS=ZOG=ALTKIKE)))

I wouldn't go as far as describing it as "intellectual elite". I'd reserve that title for actual intellectuals like Jared Taylor or William Pierce. But we need to be blunt and straight forward, aka politically incorrect, in spreading the truth.

It is them that come here. We don't need to meet them halfway there.

Do read it, you dumb snow nigger.

This kind of posts, which actually argue about politics and society and aren't b8s, are getting rarer these days. I disagree with part of it () but the rest has merit.

You have to go back

it suddenly hit me that pol isn't just memes anymore. we actually memed a new wave of neo-nazism into existence lmao

The answer to 1984 is 1933.

They're called Tulpas. But meme magic works bruh.

FUCKING TRUTH

If your autistic brains can't grasp this we are all doomed

Checked nigger

And true. I've dropped jokes, but the Alt Lite is the Gateway drug for full bore counter Marxism.