So does Sup Forums hate ALL black people or just the assholes...

So does Sup Forums hate ALL black people or just the assholes? You guys seem pretty funny and chill but I can't support you guys if it's just blind rabid hate.

t. Black dude

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrGziJnsa7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you, nigger.

You wish you could

Inb4 r the donald shitposting

We don't hate, but most of us at least don't want be to forced to associate with you. Would like for you to leave white countries

I'd rather fish a turd out of the toilet and suck on that.

Sup Forums is not one person. There's your answer.

You leafs don't really have a black problem. It's mostly gooks trying to Jew out the housing market and the economy.

You do realize only reason your niggers are making it in sports, entertainment, and academia is because of jews, and once they have no further use for your people they will do much worse to you than they are currently doing to white people

I don't hate you, but I don't want you to be part of my society. It simply comes at too high of a cost.

I have no problem with any person unless they threaten me, or my way of life.

I wish people would wake up and realize we are all being used to fight each other to prevent us working together. We could achieve anything if we all just worked together. The Elite know this, that's why racism is still a thing in 2017.

some parts of Sup Forums hate all blacks, pretty much all of Sup Forums hates niggers

In Toronto we do. Toronto is most Multi cult city on earth. Africans, Muslims, African Muslims.... other assorted darkies for days.

Stop blaming whitey and change your culture and have pride in america. Listen to thomas sowell and your fine by me

Sup Forums is not one person. lurk more before creating threads. and yes its just the thug culture we dont like.

I hate ALL niggers. Including you. Kys.

Take your garbage "culture" and go back to Africa. Nigger.

I don't hate black people.
Hell, I don't even hate most of my actual enemies.
I do however realize that just because you are a black person there's a really high statistical possibility you are
A) Violent, and easily agitated
B) Low IQ, and have poor impulse control
These make a combination for the type of people I despise being around.
Of course I am willing to give everyone a chance, and judge them on an individual basis, but if you're black I'm going to automatically assume these things about you.

Fucking based.
Put on a MAGA hat and a smile and then fuck off to Rebbit cunt.
This is a whites only board.
And take all the Jews and faggots with you nigger.

I like black people, I hate niggers

You know you want the thick black meat. Stop denying it.

in my country there are a lot of black people, usually adopted from birth, that are as normal as any white dude and share our norms and values. they are completely brainwashed to be and act white. it's beautiful to watch. like a monkey in a suit. rest are prostitutes and criminals.

>implying we need your support

You're worse than niggers, Paco. Mierda.

We don't want your support.
Hang yourself before we do it.

But America, Canada, Australia, and South Africa don't belong to whites. Only Europe does.
Nah, I'd peg it as due to talent.
It's not your society. It's American society. My family reached this nation in the 17th century, likely before yours. We've served in every American war and established ourselves generations ago.
We're not a hivemind m8
No u
Jeez, and I thought Sup Forums was a Christian board

I would get called racist by most, but my best friend is black and my other friends are all minorities too. All depends on the person not the color of their skin just so happens that lots of nogs act like chimps. Could get into the socio-economic reason they act the way they do, but no denying they act stupid on average.

Most of Sup Forums is autistic and unattractive in real life OP. Don't let the memes get to you.

Pic related is my genetic makeup

Be a Christian adult with a soul and a moral life and you're OK by me. Though many blacks just wear their religion like a costume and act feral anyways.

Damn nigga you must be charcoal black.

What's it like being barely in control of your urges to rape and bite people?

fpbp

The fact that you are on here already shows that you are not the typical nigger. You are the exception that I don't have a problem with. But even though you're not a monkey your offspring have a high chance to become them. That's the sad truth for blacks.

>Damn nigga you must be charcoal black.

desu

I'm cool with you, vro.

I don't care who you are. Unless you're a Marxist.

Nigger

I don't hate black people, I H A T E N I G G E R S.

I hate black people.

They're dumb.
You can just see the stupidity by their devolved faces.

Pretty much just black males. I fuck black hos all the time

pol is made up of different people. most just shitpost but areny actually serious. im sure some are but not the majority. its pretty easy to spot. most hate you'll find is about gang culture and crime problems.

US, Canada, and Australia don't belong to white people..

Let me guess, they belong to everyone? No, stupid fuck. Those are all white countries they were 99% white up until very recently.

You can have South Africa

The majority of Sup Forums posters don't hate blacks as a race but just the black stereotype. Watch how many people flip into "based black man/woman" mode when a black person says or does something conservative. There's legit racists, who think black people are shit under all circumstances and hate them all, but that's even remotely the majority opinion.

By the way, the current black thug stereotype is 100% a product of hollywood and didn't even exist until a few decades ago.

why are you so black

or Hollywood found and reproduced it

Nothing you read here is real, OP. Not even your own post.

Found the nigger.

found and amplified by 1000x is more like it.

Niggers are animals

I like some, but I would rather they live in their own nation and we live in ours

Okay, to be fair, there existed a vein of organic hoodlumism within in black culture throughout the 70s and 90s, but the hardcore ultra-antisocial gangster rap bullshit of NWA definitely was not mainstream until mass media made it so.

Just the assholes. What my very first black friend called "jive-ass". LOL I'm not sure whether I'd want to hear what she (and at least her older sister) have to say about 0bama. Knowing them, I imagine the word "nigger" was applied generously.

I want all blacks to fuck off and if I had the choice I would never see another nigger for the rest of my life. But I don't hate them and I think there are good blacks (unlike Jews where there are no good ones).

>Be rich Jewish hanging out on Iberian Penn. pre Age of Exploration dodging the Inquisition.
>Spainard here nothing to see.
>Go to Africa round up the real Jew tribes and bring them to the New World.
>Learn their Jew magic straight from the source and having real Jew blood doesnt help with the rite either hehe.
>Invite some nice Europeans over here to join in on the party FREE LAND GUYS!
>Make them feel like Kings on their new land tell them to break ties with their home countries.
>Once you install yourself within the government of this new country you free the slaves,huge plots of land arent able to be managed people lose their shit war ensues.
>Call in some favors to reinforce your decision.
>Meanwhile in Russia incite chaos boot out monarchy install yourself in new government.
>German catches on to you but its too late you control the 2 biggest superpowers with a huge amount of resources.

Go to Africa, don't come back.
We don't like you and you should hear what we say behind closed doors. Even the nicest white liberal friend sees you as the inferior that you are, they just vocalize it in different ways.

We like you, Mr T

You niggers invented k-pop.
You owe mankind an apology.

Wrong, hate them on principle, would never engage in beastiality, as the vast majority of Sup Forums does. This post reeks of shariablue.

The one with the blue ID is you, friendo. Not me

I try to stay away from bad neighborhoods and the kind of folk that inhabit them. Have never not hired/not done business with/denied a raise to based on race. Am I a bit leery of multiple black guys (or women, these days) approaching me or in an enclosed space with me? Yes. Am I prepared to fight/flight in that circumstance? Yes. Do I let my guard down in said circumstance? Rarely.
t.middle-agedwhiteguy

As far as I know, most of the Sup Forums users don't hate black
people at all. The users just can't
stand the ones using history
as an excuse to hate all white people and demand
reparations and genoide to white people.

>But America, Canada, Australia, and South Africa don't belong to whites. Only Europe does.
I'll remind you that the Zulus slaughtered the native tribe of that region. Also remove the population surplus that was created thanks to European agriculture. And give everything back to the Chinese that helped out too.

Apparently you missed the class on genetics, IQ correlation, crime stats, and world history, and racial ingenuity.We hate blacks because they lack all of these overtly. At every single tier you judge any group they are at the very bottom, while empathetic whites steal resources from other whites to provide for the blacks a majority. There have been a multitude of posts over the years about this, obvious newfag/shill. Shut the fuck up and get off my board.
Its sad, really.

>people

Idk about most but you certainly are unattractive with those genes.

this is so true. actually the most racism i've seen is the actions of democrats i've known. they avoid shops with minorities, call people nigs, don't be fooled. they hate you.

Black people > niggers
Learn the difference

Some of us hate all blacks some of us hate most blacks

I like this one.

fuckin thot

l

great

There are no go black peo-

fuck you

Ewww. I did not need to see Harambe's sex change photos

pol hates niggers and niggers calling other niggers niggers , but we dont hate black people.

if that is too complicated for you then you are of the first category which is labeled nigger.

Some black people are good, but they're as rare as 6'2'' Chinamen.

Nigger

I'll pop a cap in a chimp.

As long as they aren't engaged in niggitry.

I want every since one of them put on a boat and sent right back to Africa.

My aim so good, I a muthafuckin pimp.

I can guarantee i'm more attractive than you.

We don't like you, leave. Anyone that will cater to niggers and try to gain the approval of a "based black guy" can leave as well.

You havent been here long enough. We really hate niggers and all blacks are niggers as a collective majority. A small outlier does not make up for the faults of the collective, and thus should be slated for genocide at the soonest possible opportunity. Until then efforts to curb the population should be taken, such as free abortions, promotion of homosexuality in black communities, and destruction of the familial unit. Until the time for active genocide comes anyway.

Its remarkable that weve been able to keep the black population in the US hovering at 13% for years with passive population control methods.

This pic

>organic hoodlumism
Had a sophisticated chuckle.

The only thing a nigger can guarantee is a drop in real estate value.

Blackbusters are a fantastic tool that many shrewd real estate developers have been using for decades

USA is absolutely a white country it was in our Constitution. We brought you here and we can send you back.

we hate niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=xrGziJnsa7Q

So, do Black people hate Homo sapiens sapiens?

Don't be a nigger, be the guy who invented SuperSoaker

there was even a boondocks episode about it

EXTRA THICC

FPBP
I hate all of you niggers get the fuck out of my country

Or the door knob

Hes got you there gook

>le pol is not one person meme

>I don't HATE blacks, I just believe they are incapable of living with whites in the same society as a race. All the best to you, but go back to Africa.

fuck you