Why am I supposed to hate the muslims in america? I feel no threat from my professors, classmates, and coworkers...

Why am I supposed to hate the muslims in america? I feel no threat from my professors, classmates, and coworkers. I disagree with many of their religious beliefs of course and would rather they didn't subscribe to the ideology, but also feel that it's part of their culture and identity by now. Nonviolent muslims seem more to me like Mormons or Scientologists, usually even less crazy.
The vast majority of muslims don't do shit. They are only connected to terrorists by the same shitty religion.
Am I not getting something here?

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdist.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nonviolent muslims are not the majority of muslims. Go to a muslim country and then you'll hate them. They want to kill Americans with a burning desire we will never see extinguished. They'll rape and kill your family just for not being muslim. The religion is violent and muslims are in no way less crazy than Mormons or Scientologist. You should leave your little bubble once in awhile and see how the world really is. The religion is shit and you're a cuck

>You should leave your little bubble once in awhile and see how the world really is.
perhaps it's not very humanitarian of me but I like my bubble. That's why I live here. I'm not ignorant to the terrible things that Muslim nations do but I can't connect them to the average Muslim citizen of America beyond being part of the same religion.

They hate you OP. They just don't show it to your face because they don't have the numbers yet.

You don't have to "hate Muslims" to disagree with the way they are being catered to, catered to the point that they have more rights in our own countries than we do (at least in Canada). Look at the story going around today about how they can remove children from Christian homes if the parents treat their child's gender dysmorphia as "just a phase", but not from Muslim homes. So according to the law, the Muslim faith is more important than the Christian faith? Christian faith is to be disregarded? Another example would be allowing child marriages in our countries, but only for Muslims. Or courts recognizing sharia law. Or erratic drivers wearing burquas having to identify themselves. Or allowing ceremonial daggers in courts or schools, or how Canada's religious hate law only applies to Islam, etc, etc. All this applies only to people of a certain faith, our laws are being bent to cater to them, and only them. If you disagree with these new policies, well, the left will paint you as a Nazi.

cuz they murder people 50 ata time?

go explore the middle east. and i dont mean israel you stupid kike

Burqa wearers *NOT having to identify themselves to police (typo).

Their culture is very incompatible with ours, but instead of them having to conform to our laws, we are rapidly changing our laws to cater to their culture. Why would they even come here if they want to be in a place that's exactly the same as the place they are fleeing from?

remove kebab

Nice larp faggot

> a lolita
> who explodes

You're just not too bright in the first place if this is a complex as your thinking gets.

Wait until Muslims are a significant amount of the population then you'll start to see what they're really about

This

That's more the fault of officials bending over too far backwards. It's common sense that religious freedom, like any other freedom, should only apply as far as it can without harming the rights of others or the concrete laws of the country. Allowing headscarves in schools and public places of worship is not the same as allowing sharia law and jihad.

>Why am I supposed to hate the fruit in my fruitbowl? I feel no threat from my apples, pears and bananas. I disagree with many of their religious beliefs of course and would rather they didn't subscribe to the ideology, but also feel that it's part of their culture and identity by now. Nonviolent fruit seem more to me like vegetables or meat, usually even less tasty.
>The vast majority of fruit are not poisonous. They are only connected to poison by the same shitty religion.
>Am I not getting something here?

Yes. If i gave you a bowl of fruit and told you one of them was posonous. What would you do?

No one says you're supposed to hate anything. You're supposed to create your own views based on what you see. On a global scale I see savages that literally explode in fury because they cannot accept that the ways they followed centuries ago are no longer compatible. On a local scale I see a gas station owner that charges upwards of 200% for a Gatorade. An apt comparison would be relating extreme islam to rabies: your dog is nice and fine and happy with rabies, but the moment it catches it, it ceases to be your dog and is now a deranged animal that would see you dead regardless of past history. Is it a fair comparison? No, but the world is not fair. The next terror attack you see in the news before they identify the culprit, bet someone $20 that it's a muslim. At best you lose $20 to reaffirm your view that muslims aren't bad, at worst someone pays you to take off your rose colored glasses.

Test for which was was poison and keep the rest.

>"I'M APATHETIC TOWARDS THIS."

Wow, great opinion pal. So meta.

Would it be possible to move the Islamic nation of France to the middle East somehow e.g could it be floated there overseas or something? It doesn't belong in Europe.

Come to the UK & you'll see a different breed of muslim, blood thirsty savages openly calling for the slaughter of non believers.

if you didn't have a bogeyman du jour you might turn your animosity on its rightful target, the bankers

can't have that now can we?

Yes, but when people point out that that these policies go to far and seem to supersede the rights of others, they get painted as a racist or islamaphobe, probably in order to shut down any criticisms. That's what I have a problem with. Often, when these Islamists find themselves in violation of our laws, they DO cite sharia law, and it's becoming more common for courts to side in favor of that person due to their "culture", where as the same defence would never work with a white Christian. Headscarves are not the same as burqas which cover the face. If a cop pulled me over for drunk driving and I refuse to remove my mask for identification or to take a breathalyzer, screaming "rape" and citing sharia law, then in court claiming that I'm innocent because the cop must have me confused for some other burqa wearing person....... How well do you think that's gonna go over? In fact, it seems silly when I put it like that, doesn't it?

lol

You are not supposed to.
If you don't... what the fuck are you doing in this place?

we all have our individual understanding of various subjects and this is great, because the general public or media wouldn't let that happen.

All Muslims want you to convert or die
they lie to misinform you it's a part of the religion

They want the world to be islamic, every single one of them.

Those who say otherwise are covert to disarm you from stopping this.

>The vast majority of muslims don't do shit.

This is the problem. No voluntary dismissal of the ones that kill. No protests against ISIS. If anything, quite the opposite.

Why are muslim woman so cute?

How can Sup Forums not want to racemix with THIS?

garbage nigger hang your self after you kill everyone related to you

nerdist. com/hijab-lolita-fashion-exists-and-its-fantastic/

You arent supposed to hate muslims, you are supposed to realize that the ideology if islam doesnt work in the west and it is in your best intrest to keep the numbers low.

Yeah Islamic terrorism only kills a handful of people in the west. Of which the majority are infidels so who cares. Why should citizens be concerned about the fact that islam has normalised terrorism in our countries.

3rd generation immigrants (people whose grandparents immigrated) are fairly westernized, regardless of their religion. It's not the Muslims that have been here all of their lives that you need to worry about, it's the migrants. Migrant men who travel without their family, to far away western countries instead of nearby safe middle eastern countries, who refuse to integrate into the culture, are the ones you need to worry about.

Fortunately, we don't tend to see them much in the US. The only place in the US that can be said to have a Muslim problem is Dearborn, Michigan. Keep in mind, however, that Dearborn is located right next to Detroit.