Anatomically modern humans left Africa and arrived in Europe around 45...

Anatomically modern humans left Africa and arrived in Europe around 45,000 years ago according to archaeological evidence. Assuming the average human has children when they are 20, humans have lived in Europe for around 2250 generations.

Is this really enough time for evolutionary differences to appear between Africans and Europeans that are more than added melanin in the skin?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0
reddit.com/r/redheads/comments/60yrg9/huge_titted_redhead/
youtube.com/watch?v=-L58NPPQ5eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

obviously.

It is when you account for interbreeding with other hominids like Neanderthals.

Earlies fossile of a humanoid was found in Greese not to long ago. This means that 2 or more species were created at about the same time.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/#comments

The missing Link has been discovered in Bulgaria. Several Human fossils dating to 7.2 million years ago proving that White Europeans Evolved in the Mediterranean and possibly all humans are from this point of origin.

The oldest human remains in Africa are less than 7 million years old so the Africa theory is bullshit and your 45,000 years theory is all bullshit It took tens of millions of years to go from primate to hominid.

Are africans europeans who travelled back to be black or they are the offspring of proto humans?

>He still believes the out of africa theory
Good goy

who is this qt

Yes
Can I have sauce?

Take the bread pill. The Earth is about 6000 years old.

The Age of the Earth
>youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0

Alexandra Gaier

No, to get a race you need as many years as the Neanderthal had(I dont have the numbers right now) otherwise you will only get clines or phenotypic differences between geographycal populations that arent enough in no way to create overall differenciation, also the geneflow is maintained during all this time so you cannot expect for African populayions to diverge that much too.

Fair is fair, she is a supercute.

Name?

alexandra gaier asuka

also an extra

reddit.com/r/redheads/comments/60yrg9/huge_titted_redhead/

She is Alexandra Gaier Asuka.

You mean Greece? I aint clicking a telegraph article.

yeah but what does she do, i see she has tons of pics, is she a model?

I have no clue. I reverse image searched OP's pic

>unironically linking to reddit

Cosplayer, reverse searched. Pretty decent. Russian.

How long did it take to turn primitive dogs into poodles?

I mean, christ, different breeds of dogs have completely different colors, sizes, behavioral patterns, etc- but they are all dogs. They can all reproduce but they aren't all the same, and I doubt almost anybody would argue otherwise.

ty

they interbred with neanderthals. that alone gives them a huge genetic difference

Based on scientists finding the eldest skeleton at said cave, which has changed quite a few times the last decades depending on their findings. 20 years ago scientists believe the humans were 100,000 years old but in more recent years they claim 200,000. This might change in 10 years. We really can't be sure about our far past as we may never find enough evidence to tell a complete truth.

Of course it's all make believe Bullshit but don't let a little thing like common sense get in the way of the absolute circle wank you're all enjoying. Humanity is of course six thousand years old even though the earth's considerably older but don't let reality stop you.

The separation began before humans arrived in Europe though. The actual length of time is about double your estimate. As for why that would be enough time for practical differences to appear there are several reasons:
Interbreeding with Neanderthals took place in Europe and Asia.
Extreme differences in climate and resources between the two regions.
There are multiple examples of human micro-evolution taking place very quickly (a few thousand years for genes to become present in large amounts of the population), such as lactose tolerance in Europe or high-altitude breathing in Himalayan populations.

That wasn't an anatomically modern human though. It was in fact the earliest potential hominid fossil discovered.

Why do you think OP said "anatomically modern humans"?

The term human is such a clusterfuck that when you read papers you see that term before species or subespecies

you can domesticate a wild animal and breed out aggressive tendencies (it does change their color) in about a dozen generations.

the opposite is also true. you can breed aggressive tendencies without abusing them if you select for that kind of behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=-L58NPPQ5eI

What race has the most Neanderthal in them ?

I would say slavs but that's just a wild guess.

incidentally, the more aggressive foxes gained a darker hue. and those on the opposite end developed spots like what you would see on a dog.

It's Jews at 5%.

>I would say slavs but that's just a wild guess.

Asians, with ~3% or so. Due to having multiple contacts with different Neanderthal populations on the way east.

>It's Jews at 5%.
source?