A fucking WHITE MALE super soldier is tasked with saving the galaxy from a group of religious zealot's who are dead set...

>A fucking WHITE MALE super soldier is tasked with saving the galaxy from a group of religious zealot's who are dead set on martyring themselves, and the rest of the galaxy, so they can meet Space Allah.

Why aren't there based video games like this anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SGy1W4Vsjg
youtube.com/watch?v=WiwZY9B6EjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>zealot's
>zealot is

Dumb fuck.

idk but i played the shit out of it when i was a kid

American education

way to make me want to do IRL Halo OP

John is half nigger though.

Don't forget his artificial waifu.

Yea I know. Americans are so under educated they don't notice a typo when they see one. No the person must be retarded or stupid for not typing perfectly!
Also a perfect example of America's vile jackass arrogance. Nicely done fucktards.

master chief is definitely /ourguy/

Franchise development director Frank O'Connor gave a description of Master Chief's appearance on October 9 in an interview with GameTrailers: “an older man, almost painfully pale, almost albino white, with pale blue eyes, reddish hair, close cropped to a skin head, and maybe the last remnants of freckles he had when he was a kid.

Fuck yourself

Jesus OP you just gave me major nostalgia looking at that image. Remember how comfy Halo 1-3 was?

They truly do not make video games like this anymore

Then I guess the book I read isn't canonical any more. Neat.

D44M exists.
Get fucked nigger.

Because that would be racist user, everyone knows white men can't be good

>a fucking white male
at what point do you see anything other than the suit?

>a fucking WHITE MALE super soldier tasked with saving the galaxy has an ai gf

What's your excuse? Sup Forums btfo

>going right over his head
you got it wrong both times retard, it`s 'zealots'

He's literally a ginger.

Which book, every one I've read has him being described as a white kid with freckles. That description is even reflected in the animated series Fall of Reach.

youtube.com/watch?v=2SGy1W4Vsjg

If he were a nigger he would've just stole some guns and committed crime

i...i've never looked at it that way

time to play through all the campaigns again

You know he's getting blacked in the eventual movie adaptation though right? I also resent the fact that my Google keyboard on my new phone accepted "blacked" as a pre programmed word.

Fuck leaf it's pretty obvious when you play through. The grunts even turn into suicide bombers.

There are other uses of the word 'blacked' besides getting nailed with the BBC.

I blacked out, for example.

Damn Spartan Nazi Covephobes denying space religion of peace their sacred rings.

I really hope they don't make Halo into a movie. It would lose all of its magic. There are cool cinematic moments in halo like youtube.com/watch?v=WiwZY9B6EjM
but it wouldn't transfer to film well. It's too cheesy and being part of the action of Halo is the main draw.

What is funny is you thinker the word blacked only means fucking niggers. Like is that your go to default for everything you think? Nigger dicks and who is fucking one.

>"You cannot turn your back on your heritage any longer, it will give you strenght"

>"To be among one's own people, to truly know where you belong. If there's something better in this life... I have not seen it"

>you fight illegal ayylmaos who want to turn every human into food for (((The Sphere)))
>you can only do this by being proud of yourself and your people. Accepting what you truly are.
LITERALLY ANTI-GLOBALIZATION PROPAGANDA
grandpa is the best character

yeah but that's only okay if you aren't white

his ai gf?

He's referring to Cortana, the artificial intelligence he is paired with that helps him along his journey.

Halo 4 Cortana was objectively the sexiest.

it applies to every race and culture. They just made him a Cherokee because it was more mystical and "gamey"

well i mean i wouldn't say they are dead set on all dying. The elites tell the covenant to fuck off after they find out the truth about the Halo facilities. So they are not really like sandniggers.

Also, they get kinda screwed over by the brutes too but that is besides the point. Arbiter don't take no shit.

>martyring themselves
They had superior tech, they weren't martyring as much as genociding.

Awesome game tho

Still canon as far as I'm aware. Read the shit out of those books in middle school. Frank O'Connor in one interview and a shitty CGI adaptation of the Fall of Reach are the only mention of non-brown hair. Everything else, from books to Bungie holiday cards, shows him with brown hair.