When is the Russia narrative going to end? What's actually going to make it end...

When is the Russia narrative going to end? What's actually going to make it end? Almost every week now a top democrat has to sadly announce that there's still no evidence of collusion.

Where does it all end? If it was about the facts it wouldve been over 5 months ago. Are they just going to run with it permanently? Where's the "okay, that was a load of shit" moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

it4sec.org/system/files/15.1.01_abrams.pdf
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/who-reality-winner-nsa-contractor-accused-top-secret-leak-n768661
youtube.com/watch?v=I8LxDXwL5_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When we have some danglers on the White House lawn.
it4sec.org/system/files/15.1.01_abrams.pdf

Don't you get it yet?
www.iwp.edu/docLib/20131120_KuxSovietActiveMeasuresandDisinformation.pdf

they'll push it as long as they possibly can. Because the DNC doesn't actually have a platform to run on anymore, the best they can hope for is that people believe the media and vote Dem in the midterms because, "muh russians have infested the Republican party".

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/who-reality-winner-nsa-contractor-accused-top-secret-leak-n768661

this is the DNC's platform now

sad!

It will end on November 3nd 2020, The day democrats finally realize how bad its backfired and only have 20 senate seats left.

This whole narrative is outright denial that they lost fair and square. It's at a point that they're insulting to people who didn't vote for hilldawg.

Screen shot this, they're commuting political suicide.

>Midterms

2018 is going to be good, DNC has a better chance of losing 5 senate seats than gaining a single one.

>Super majority

They are going to push the Russia conspiracy and "if Drumpf repeals Obamacare, gorillions will die in the streets" as their main platform going into 2018 midterms.

I hope they realize playing the Russian hacking card only makes more voters leave their party. It's like they don't know the Americans that actually vote are smarter than the ones who stay home.

That just tells us what we already knew

That's just it....it's not going to end until a fabricated charge to impeach President Trump is conjured up, he is voted out in 2020 or the end of his second term.

We've discussed this before, right after Trump's election win...our adversaries are going to do anything and everything possible to keep Trump from implementing his agenda.

Expect nothing but fake news, expect nothing but ongoing investigations (not even caring about the waste of time and resources)

Just expect nothing but a hard way to go.

I wish Minnesota went full Red.

WE WERE SO CLOSE THIS TIME ;_;

It is never going to end.

50 years from now they'll be telling their grandchildren that Trump and Russia worked together to beat Hillary, but they'll probably have dementia by then.

The russian story all makes sense when you understand identity politics blame everything on white people and Russians are white. The globalist criminal jewish elite and cryptojew career politicians/media moguls who own Crooked Hillary have to keep feeding this line to their pet niggers, illegal mexicans and useful idiot white-hating whites.

>What's actually going to make it end?

Only Cuckwork Orange resigning and throwing his entire cabinet under the bus.

Only justice.

Only war to hit them back for hacking our fucking election and making him President.

Only, only, ONLY when we have new HONEST election, and HRC is installed as the real 45th President.

We fucking told you she would get there one way or another. We will never ever stop until Donald Dumbfuck is gone.

YOU SHOULD HAVE LET HER WIN!

>When is the Russia narrative going to end?

NEVER. The democrats say it's true so it is now true and if you disagree you are an off the reservation conspiracy theorist. Think about it, you can't talk five minutes with a democrat with them bringing up the fucking KKK who have been basically inactive for over half a century, you really think they are gonna ever shut the fuck up about this lie? They never learn, they never stop, they only destroy.

Was so proud to have been a Wisconsin voter for this election. Feels good, man.

Jews know very well that it doesn't matter if the narrative they're pushing isn't true at all.

What's important is that normies still absorb it and believe it.

Also remember how the nexus was sucking his dick after he hit syria? It was brief, but people shouldn't forget how the media in fact has an agenda

As a strategy to delay Trump with chickenshit, the Russian hacking narrative is working great. As a strategy to impeach Trump or elect Democrats, it has nill effect. If Trump was going to be impeached, more incriminating information would've already emerged at this stage. Furthermore, even if voters assume that Trump was working with the Russians, most swing voters 1) are more concerned about other issues besides Russia. 2) are smart enough to tell the differentiate between Trump's Russian connection and a Republican candidate. 3) Are tired of the issue 4) And still don't have a motivation to vote democrat.

The only thing that will bring the Republicans down is a recession. If that happens, then the Dems will have enough of an advantage to take the House.

>Only, only, ONLY when we have new HONEST election, and HRC is installed as the real 45th President.

lol

superdelegates
a rigged dnc process
complete collusion with media
fake russia narrative
continuous leaks

yet some sperg claim hillary cunton didn't get a fair process?

They don't want it to end.

They'll push it forever. The people pushing this are traitors in their hearts and need it to justify their lives.

>When is the Russia narrative going to end?
probably not even then

It will end after the SJWs force us into World War 3 then all dodge the draft.

>The only thing that will bring the Republicans down is a recession
That will probably happen if only because of the student loan bubble + national debt

when trump is gone.

they need 60 seats for super majority

At first, I thought debt was a major problem. But Bond Yields are at record lows, so people will buy up Uncle Sam's debt at affordable prices. If bonds ever grew expensive, then yes, it would be catastrophic and destroy America. In terms of what's going to cause the next recession, I have no idea, but I'm sure it's coming.

>answer: the mid-term

would it be from the auto market? Im seeing ridiculous things like no job but if u have 100$ u can buy this car

I've heard all kind of causes

>Auto Market
>Tech Bubble
>Housing Crisis
>Retail sector defaults
>Student Debt

I have no idea what the cause is going to be, and I'm pretty sure no one else does, either.

It's all a dog and pony show to try and control the narrative and always cast doubt on what Trump does

wtf is the republican platform?
>Obamacare is shit
proposed bill has 17% approval rating
>Build the Wall!
no wall
>Tax reform
trump release a one (one) page document on his 100th day with buzzwords which is supposed count for something on what his tax plan is

The republican party doesn't stand for anything so much as standing against the dems.

Do you really think a wall was going to be built in 5 months?

no, but i did expect funding instead of whatever the fuck congress passed as a stopgap.

These projects take time.

yeah, but funding shouldn't especially when Rs control the house and senate.

>inb4 Mexico will pay for the wall

the est reps dont want a wall as much as the dems
cheap labor is hard to find

The liberal elite are heavily isolated from the core demographics. They will be stuck in this circle jerk for a couple of years. The mainstream will probably quit if Trump gets reelected, though the crazies will meme it until they die.

He meant though better trade deals and shit like that. He cousin that has a nail in his head understood that

which goes back to my point that the republican party doesn't stand for anything. The only thing they can agree on is that Ds are bad.

>pic related is a photo of a man who resonates with common Americans

I don't think you can pay a contractor to build a wall with "a better trade deal". As far as I know, they only accept cash. If the money to pay for the wall would come through trade deals, the approval to spend that surplus would go through congress which they haven't done.

Um, I think it has more to do with the old red fear that many of the older demographic feel versus anything else. Even if someone bought the message wasn't going to vote for democrat they might have voted for someone else, third parties did wonders this cycle for a reason. Otherwise they might as well as blamed the some other country like Hungary or Poland.

You're pretty dense if you can't grasp it.

It wont end in a bang, it will fizzle out as more and more crazies start to take the fake story to heart and the people who were first pushing it distance themselves away from it

OK, I'm dense. Please do me a favor and explain to me how you pay for a wall with "Better trade deals" and not go through congress for any funding.

AHAHHAH ITS YOU AGAIN THAT FAGGOT FROM THE OTHER THREAD AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA HILYSHIT. Your off hue contrasted Hillary pics are so cool man are you a graphic designer?

When the deep state finally gets what they want and spark a hot civil war and/or a hot war between the US and Russia. Anything to prevent the reality of pedogate and global blackmail power structure from being exposed

Wall talks will get serious if the Republicans can hold in 2018, the biggest reason why wall talks have been stopped is because republicans are afraid of losing seats in places near the border

More money coming in to the country from Mexico. Though better trade deals and cracking down on money that illegals send back to Mexico that never comes back.

That will lead to more money to spend without raising taxes on citizens

The republican party can be best described as a coalition. It doesn't need to stand for anything because its parts stand for something. Dems are the same way too but are more collective in thinking and play the game from a different perspective
Its the American dream, but to be frank anything would've had more in common with the common American than Hillary's message. Plus it has been known for years that the public hates her.

He resonates because he's successful, not a fucking soulless lawyer. Go kys

They don't hold them now though

It's how they go after certain people like Bannon every 3-4 weeks, orchestrated across all media outlets over the course of a few days only to be abandoned until the next time.

>PRESIDENT BANNON
>GRIM REAPER BANNON
>BANNON CONTROLS TRUMP
>BANNON IS FIGHTING WITH EVERYONE

Pretty much the same headlines every few weeks.

Meanwhile Hillarys campaign put out a book assuring people, via various photo ops that yes, she is in fact human.

All the while Bernie's been yelling at an ATM for daring to charge him $3.25 for a convenience transaction fee because he wants to withdraw a few thousand of his donation dollars to buy himself new rims.

Presidents never get to fuck with the first budget of their first term, ever

Yeah, and spending the excess would have to be approved by congress which they could do now, but fucking won't. Why? What makes you think they will in the future?

An Trump has already spent any excess revenue on planned tax cuts for the wealthy. If he has to choose between the two, which do you think he will go with?

I never said democrats are saints. I said Trump's lifestyle does not resonate with voters more than anyone else. He is just as bad and it worked for him based on branding. What if Zuckerburg ran for president? could he not claim to be fighting for the regular american like trump while swimming in money?

>blame everything on white people and Russians are white
Bingo, China regularly steals tech from the US but because they are non white and non christian you never hear a peep.
Hell Cisco had to kill 20000 American jobs because a Chinese company stole one of their designs and is using their slave labor to flood the market with a cheap alternative.
But you'll never hear a thing about that.

It will never end. Democrats will run with it until the midterms, and then they'll run with it until 2020. No matter what happens, the evidence-free story will become a part of the history books because they're all written by shitlibs.

>What if Zuckerburg ran for president?
you would orgasm and sacrifice goats at the altar of ZOG, i'm guessing...

>which goes back to my point that the republican party doesn't stand for anything.
What was the platform of the Democrats this election season? Best I can is that they were running AGAINST TRUMP, had a billion slogans, and wanted to show off the biggest freak show imaginable at their convention.

Oh and remember everything bad that ever happened? That was the fault of the Republicans! And remember everything good that ever happened? That was to the credit of us Democrats!

Congrats on being reductivist. If you want to know what the Republican platform is, perhaps you might want to read up on it from the mouths of Republicans instead of from people trying to paint a caricature of them. Like I just did about Democrats to mimic your post.

No, I don't want a celebrity for president because I'm not a fucking retard. It was just an example

>Free community college
>increased minimum wage
>tax hikes on the wealthy
>expanded medicare

>Yeah, and spending the excess would have to be approved by congress which they could do now, but fucking won't.
The spending was already ear-marked in 2006, but it has yet to be spent. Approvals would be needed for budgetary increases provided the funds are to be drawn from tax revenues. If an alternate funding source were found (say tarriffs) it would be a different matter. Cutting foreign aid is also something that can be done.

There are ways to change resource spending priorities within the Federal Budget without restructuring the budget as a whole. It's when you want to change allocation percentages of specific agencies and Legislated programs that Congress gets involved.

And do explain how much obstruction a MAJORITY Republican congress is likely to offer against border improvement spending without risking all of their individual seats in the process.

Easier to point the blame than to just blame yourselves. Dems forgot many whites actually having minds of their own and not just vote blindly for a party

This might just be a tinfoil thing rattling around in my head, but I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary cooked this up as a built in excuse for her losing. I think her internal polling was showing that she "actually" could lose despite all the outside polling data showing it would be a landslide victory. If she runs again in 2020 at least in my mind this will Cement this fact, because she was playing the long game. If she doesn't run again in 2020, then idk.

You missed the point dummy. If you actually WANT to know what their platform was you could have pulled 4 bullet points off of the campaign website of any of the Republican candidates running for any office this past election cycle.

Much like how you did off of Hillary or Bernie's website to get those four.

Each party is a conglomerate of the ideologies and goals of its candidates. Democrats lost the majority of their down-ticket races because their individual candidates didn't offer many agenda items or policy proposals that resonated with their constituents.

That's just how this goes. You not being familiar with what these candidates offered doesn't mean they didn't offer anything.

You know exactly why you voted FOR a certain person on the ballot, and likewise I did too. But you clearly didn't read up on the alternatives because you're asserting that they offered nothing. That's simply not the case.

It will end only if Trump is impeached and put in prison.

Resistance Chicks are talking about it right now actually (they are live) youtube.com/watch?v=I8LxDXwL5_k

They are covering that stupid bitch NSA leaker whose name is literally "Reality Winner" and the russia shit in general.

Doesn't matter if evidence actually exists... evidence doesn't matter to the left when there's an agenda to push.