Become together with girl

>become together with girl
>put on "nazi" music (blink 1488 is apparently her favorite band now for some reason)
>she loves it and now she puts it on no matter what company we have

GIRLS ARE HARD TO REDPILL AM I RIGHT GUYS??

>implying guys fall doesn't fall for shit

How is your bf/gf?

Told my gf were having 6 kids minimum. We've only been dating a week. She's dtf when I graduate.
>started liking me when dropped soft hints America is becoming less white.

Awwwww.

Mine is pretty apolitical but her racist side comes out hard whens she's drunk. Pretty cute seeing a 5'1 chubby blonde drunkenly slurr the words nigger at a indian dude

You lied to me. Russians aren't redpilled. She puts her stupid career first and literally said wants kids at 35 i.e 15 years from now on.

Teach me.

I can't be the only one who got redpilled by my girlfriend?

Tacky as fuck, why can't foreign nationalists find their own style instead of aping hollywoodesque nazi cliches. It's like their artistically bankrupt and stupid.

This. She should wear those cute traditional norsk outfits and do the dances and such.

Got her to hate feminism, denouncing the authority of women.

Got her to hate any race other than whites, claiming they're barbaric and not of a noble nature.

Got her to know the answer to the Jewish question.

It's going well; America is still alive in the Midwest.

Question still remains, was she BLACKED before she met you? If so then it's a deal breaker. Girls who race mix once will be prone to do it again, no matter what the motivation was.

Took her virginity doggy style, my favorite position.

>GIRLS ARE HARD TO REDPILL AM I RIGHT GUYS??

Said no one ever. Women are dumb little lemmings and will do whatever most of their peers find acceptable.

Introduce her to Dr. William Pierce

>>put on "nazi" music (blink 1488 is apparently her favorite band now for some reason)
mine is the same way

Give me a quick rundown.

I've taken 5 virginities and doggy style would be almost impossible. I always have to get them to sit on me and slowly lower themselves down while they wimper cry and bleed. How the fuck did you manage doggy

She's 6'0"

NORMALFAG GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I only date gooks, they come factory set as racists usually.

>Normalfag?
You're just a fucking loser.

>biggest victims of SS LARPing as SS

hahahahah Poles are fucking retarded

Cant wait for Day of the Saw

Fuck off back to r9k weeboo