What's the Sup Forums consensus on Jared Taylor?

What's the Sup Forums consensus on Jared Taylor?

He seems okay to me. He's a compelling speaker who seems to be on our side.

Is he a kike double agent, though?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQon0BSLlo0
youtube.com/watch?v=vPaiB5Umilo
youtube.com/watch?v=KqoqN4kXk3s
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/05/04/setting-record-straight-longtime-partner-jared-taylor-addresses-white-nationalist-criticism
splcenter
archive.is/GEyzH
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=0T4jssO9t-0
youtube.com/watch?v=UZ9NnM4lPbE
youtube.com/watch?v=GYeIvQhE1Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=x7U5yulMuCA
youtu.be/oPR7Dw0wdQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY
youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's a double agent but not for the kikes.

white nationalism is stupid
Eutelegenisis, selectively breeding super humans by way of artificial insemination, is the future.

he is basically jordan peterson but smarter and more experienced. (still love jordan though)

Then for whom?

look at his flag

He's legit probably the only respectable person in the movement.

Here he is going right into the lion's den.

if white nationalism is so stupid why did america become the most powerful country in the world seeing as how it was founded as a white only country

Here he is blowing this smug ass bastard out of the water. youtube.com/watch?v=vPaiB5Umilo

If he's a kike double agent he's doing a terrible job, he makes white nationalism seem reasonable and smart.

He's been spreading the idea of white nationalism before this website even existed. He's the real deal.

There will still be people here who will call him a kike though.

Digits of truth.

Jared is huwaito agent of The Rising Sun.

white nationalist with a brain, an endangered species

Nope. Not at all.
You are a normalNewFag. What are you 16? Mods! Mods! This board is 18 and up.
Peterson shills hard for himself. Taylor gave up his lucrative career to further race realism for the last twenty five years. Without him, MacDonald, Spencer, Brimelow, Derbyshire, Heimbach, those TRS queers, and a whole host of other people wouldn't be connected. He has created a space for race realists to come together, fostered a community, connected people, built a movement... all when Petersen was sucking Jew cock in undergrad.
Jesus, you fucking no nothing leaf. To compare Petersen to Taylor is like comparing a single comet streaking through the firmament to an arm of the Milky Way. Sure they are both brilliant. Sure, they both make men wonder after their existence. But! The comet will streak away, the Milky Way lights a path through the sky connecting the horizon with the celestial.

>but but Muh Jews!
If all the Jews go to Israel, great!
Leverage their ethnostate to establish the grounds for our ethnostate state. Jesus, everyone please know it is very hard to get anywhere as full 1488, stop purity spiraling over 14ers who are not 88ers.
Jesus rake yourself.

Japanese sleeper agent, also refuses to name the Jew.
>If all the Jews go to Israel, great.
Hi Chaim.

So much this. He is measured, poised, personable and unflappable.

You don't want Dicky Spencer, Mike Enoch or Mike Hiembach being the face of race realism. We need Taylor.

Vhat, you like maybe to chase them here and there all over? Forget it! Maybe, bheynare all in one place,maybe there and then Boom! Ve habem all there and swoop! Done. Now, child, let's go collect the rent.

Way fucking better than that faggot beta cuck sperg ((( Richard Spencer ))).

I like this narrative. His white nationalist/race realism is only to establish the idea in the white American mind so that Japan may retain its ethnic purity unmolested.

DAVID DUKE.

what the fuck are you talking about

peterson is a psychologist

jared taylor is a race nationalist that wants every group of people to have their own country and not be forced to mix with each other, although he supports free association

hwhite

The best voice for whites out there. He doesn't spout memes like Richard Spencer, he keeps his cool and explains his points thoroughly

The media will never hype him like they did Spencer though, he's too reasonable. So he gets to debate retarded journalists and even more retarded college professors, not to mention the SJWs that show up and whine at every talk he gives

youtube.com/watch?v=KqoqN4kXk3s

I'm sure there are a lot of reasonable arguments against white nationalism, but to say diversity is good because of food and "the swirl" is fucking amateurish.

I wish some diversity-loving congressman like Keith Ellison would debate him, but that'll never happen because politicians are so afraid of their public image and Taylor might actually make them look bad (he would, Ellison is a dumbass too). Plus debating a congressman would give him a huge boost of credibility

If that's what it takes fine.

I'd prefer Japan stay pure and not let in fat weebs who failed in their home country

This
Jared Taylor is the backbone of white identity. Period. Sure, once you go full fash you can listen to TRS white space marine rape gang sven not so much... that's fine and dandy. You will never have someone listen to TRS from being a normie and convert. We need academics like Jared Taylor and Kevin Macdonald.

He's literally so Alpha that he made a qt liberal journalist doing a hit-piece on him fall in love and make huwhite babies wth him

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/05/04/setting-record-straight-longtime-partner-jared-taylor-addresses-white-nationalist-criticism
> I was a doctoral student at Boston University and my dissertation topic was the ideology of the modern Ku Klux Klan. I had met and interviewed my first Klansman back in October 1980, when Bill Wilkinson, Imperial Wizard of the Invisible Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, arrived In Boston from Louisiana and held a rally in Connecticut of all places. The New England news media went on a feeding frenzy.

> Through these initial contacts, I met more and more people and was given all sorts of opportunities. David Duke suggested I attend an Institute for Historical Review conference. Thanks to David's sponsorship I was able to attend my first conference and because I was a student, Willis Carto was kind enough to waive my registration fee. Thanks to that first IHR conference I met Mark Weber and was invited to the next one. Thanks to the next one I met Jared Taylor, who was there as a Japanese interpreter. Thanks to Jared I have two wonderful children.

> All of this comes down one question: Am I a Jew?

> The answer is no, I am not a Jew. I am not a Jew by religion, ethnicity, race or any other criteria or definition. My accusers, and they are accusers, give the following reasons for thinking as they do. Here they are and here are my replies:

Yeah every time he was brought on TV in the past he completely destroyed whoever was debating him.

youtube.com/watch?v=vPaiB5Umilo

I have verified that Monk Logic is sound

>splcenter org/hatewatch/2016/05/04/setting-record-straight-longtime-partner-jared-taylor-addresses-white-nationalist-criticism
archive.is/GEyzH

I kinda hate TDS but I listen to every episode because there's just nothing else.

Yep.
Can you fucking imagine listening to The WARROOM drunkenly screech with you coworker who is like two steps away from understanding race realism, they will shit a fucking MOAB.
We need presentable people that can Shepherd the masses into a decent pasture.
Furthermore, The POZ BUTTON has been talking about this, the idea of the little things making a big difference. Mr. Taylor dresses like a white man, speaks like a white man, conducts himself like a white man. We need to inhabit that space. Clean, well dressed, poised, well spoken: if we are truly the inheiritors of the world, we shop ULR act as Taylor does, not arrogant - self assured. There is not reason to run through the D.C. Mall, or screech through a megaphone.
Stop using the nigger speech to try and tear down the nigger altar, senpai.

He came about in a time when naming the Jew was the no go issue. Anti-semetism was very low rent because of WWII and there were still a lot of Jewish conservatives and Jewish blue-collar workers. Thus, maintaining they were all Howard Zinn or George Soros was considered unfair, bigoted, and paranoid. Jewish domination of the media helped that narrative completely. Now, thanks to Keven MacDonald and the loss of faith in the media, it's a legitimate issue. Anti-semitism is now synonymous with anti-cosmopolitanism. Thus, Taylor is now more comfortable talking about it, but he does note there are many Jews that identify as white and agree with him, of which I have no doubt, especially of the older Pam Gellar variety.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

lol

>he is basically jordan peterson
>but smarter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quite literally /ourguy/.

I can't think of a public intellectual who better advocates for our positions.

This fucking paywall garbage blows. And the ads! Holy crap! Cracked me up.
But, I don't get paid to listen like you do: FBI!

It's just as bad when it's some Mexican.

youtube.com/watch?v=0T4jssO9t-0

youtube.com/watch?v=UZ9NnM4lPbE

youtube.com/watch?v=GYeIvQhE1Cc

This

He will never answer the JQ

Philo-Semitic. Sounds like Thurston Howell III

hes fucking a kike who alreadyshas kids from her ex kike. hes kike cuck kek

/ourguy/ will name the jew

Jared Taylor is the real deal. He has the greatest voice of anybody living, too.

Fuck Spencer and all these alt-right whippersnappers. Most of 'em are turbokikes anyway. Official based alt-right list:

Uncle Ted K.
Jordan Kermit Peterson
Mencius (((Moldberg)))
Nick Land
Jared Taylor
Dinesh Poo in the Loos'a
Plato
Nietzsche
Jared Taylor
Evola

i love jared, but jordan peterson is one of the more rare intelligences

He mentions it here, I think he realizes that you can't go full 1488 if you want to bring people in.

But he debates Jews, like (((Tim Wise)))

JT's a zionist fagboi but jews will defend him.

>inb4 jews

The condom gets the laughs!

that's why he invites speakers like Kevin MacDonald to the Amren conferences

one hour 30 fucking minutes of JT saying Hawite People? Fuck is wrong with you guys...lack of imagination? Go read some Russian lit; stop wasting time on jew shills.

you are never going to get all the jews to move to israel

90$ for the Culture of Critique!
Thankfully it is on a audio book here:
youtu.be/oPR7Dw0wdQQ

I

Why is it always assumed that I will not personally save the world and destroy Judaism the religion?

Very intelligent and articulated speaker and de facto great supporter of white ethno-nationalism ("white advocate"). Severely underrated by Sup Forums.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
>youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY

He seems to consider Ashkenazi Jews as White Europeans though.

i dont know user sometimes the world just isnt fair

Why not? 170ish times they have been expelled. And they don't fear boats like they do trains. Dream big.

That's such a sad picture

Why the fuck are people so hellbent on burying things like this?

He's been subverted by the joos. I've never understood why some people don't thi--Oh yea they're undercover jews too.

want to see how it works? Check out this before and after of Alex Jones kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

In summary Jared Taylor is a hero. I'm serious. The man has 100% balls of white aryan steel and deserves all of the recognition in the world.

lol jared got completely outwitted by Tim Wise. Jared is only good for debating blue pilled interviewers. When he has to compete with someone who has some IQ, he can't keep up.

I want a ridgeback so bad.

Wow. You just called Tim Wise redpilled.

I honestly can't take Jews seriously on any racial or ethnic discussions.

They're the biggest fucking nationalists and supremacists on the planet but they push multiculturalism to no end. This hypocrisy can't be overcome

>C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Jared Taylor.jpg
>2 posts by this ID
Hmm....

What does Sup Forums think about based Bill Whittle? Is he red pilled?

Jared Taylor is not a Jew.

Half baked theocratician who's accomplished nothing.

He does speak Japanese...

Time Wise is

Senpai, becomes senpai? senpai

Pardon my miscomprehension, carry on.

Would you trust a communist spokesman from nazi germany?

How was (You)r conference last year? Well attended? Who was the keynote speaker?

My goodness what does he mean by this?

He's the best debater on the alt right, but his politics are weak. He just wants freedom of association. That's gay. He should want white ethnostates. He's also wrong about jews.

It means there is no organization or public spokesman to trust in such an authoritarian regime with such pervasive institutions.

>What does pol think of X?
>What does pol think of Y?
>What does pol think of Z?

Every. Single. Day.

Sowing distrust. Trying to make you doubt your peers.

Always sage.

One step at a time.
Free association means that here is nothing to stand in the way of white o my enclaves, white only restaurants, white only firms serving white customers. Now, the federal government literally places black and refugee families in white areas. It forces christians to make cakes for sodomites.
Freedom of association means that we can begin to build what is needed for a whiter tomorrow.
0-60 then 60-100, get it?

This

What does trust even mean?
Go to AmRen. They allow Nom de Guerres, see what it is like to be among those that believe in what your believe in... or whatever.
I don't know about you, but it is hard to not be able to speak freely about these things. Trust comes from relationships. Here we are only voices in the wilderness.

>freedom of association
>white ethnostate

Same thing. I mean most people, if they have the freedom to choose, will opt for ethnic homogeneity.

Smart guy, really cool-headed, I love his Japanese accent. An all round great man, if anything somewhat inconsistent or too stubborn at times.

huwhat?

He's saying the natural desire of all peoples is to be with their own kind. Immigration undermines peoples' natural desires, how many times has immigration been passed on referendum?

So you think people would just go home if there was freedom of association? They can leave the country any time they want. Makes no sense.

No they would probably stay because societies founded by whites are superior then the shitholes they probably came from.

Double honorary