Le different people are le biggest and most serious issue...

>le different people are le biggest and most serious issue, i are totes not a racist bigot who falsely put his self esteem and things that arent his abilities and personal successes so i am a nationalist tool

>in b4 "reee it will become a big problem" but global warming is a meme cuz drumpf told me and since he acts as stupid and simpleton like me i believe him

birth is ultimately the cause of all death
blue dot should be bigger

>you are more likely to die from X than Y, so you must argue for an arbitrary number of Y to happen or you're lacking in appropriate morality

How do mental health disorders cause death? Wouldn't that be covered by suicide?

>conventionally forgetting about those injured by terrorism

>Health factors make up almost 90% of deaths
>FATPRIDE
>BODYPOSITIVITY
Also don't argue against war if you're not against terrorsim
Fucking leftists should kill themselves

Some disorder will eventually come around and kill you. Combatting them only changes percentages. Increasing life expectancy is all we can do. Murder, terrorism, and other crimes are the only ones that we can combat effectively.

You said totes, so you deserve no replies. I cannot express to you how fucking grating that is. Please use the full words. You are not eleven years old.

Instead of trying to cure diseases like cancer, people should be trying to cure aging.

>Implying we have much control over any of that other than terrorism/war.

MY NIGGA.

I don't see niggers on that list
How big would that dot be?

The difference between all of those things and terrorism is that terrorism can be %100 prevented with one simple policy change.

Terrorism has ramifications beyond just people dying. It changes laws and cultures for the worse. When's the last time you boarded a plane without having to stand in line like waiting to be processed like a cow? Terrorism was used to justify an illegal war and NSA spying.

Also by your logic, we shouldn't care about people dying from infections or diabetes because far more people die of cancer or heart attack.

Just think, if we got rid of all the niggers and Muslims then we could finally focus on solving the real problems of the world.

>Heart diseases: Being fat is healthy! Body positive!
>Liver diseases: Omg decriminalize drugs they imprison poor black people
>Suicide: Oops I turned myself into a man when I was 16 guess there's nothing i can do
>Murder: It's GUNS that are causing the problem, not inner city crime
>War: Lets invade the middle east

The left wants to increase your risk of dying by any of these causes

it costs a lot of money to cure cancer

It literally makes money to keep niggers and sand niggers out.

it costs a small amount of money to deport/execute them

fixed

maybe dementia and alzheimers? but those would be under nervous system disorders, right?

>Mental Health Disorders

Uh, so what is that people being so crazy that they just die from it?

This is /thread

Someday soon, war will overtake all those smaller bubbles

>people who have died of old age: 18 trillion
>people who have died from bayonet attacks: 18 thousand

we need to focus on the real problems!

You left out red-pills