Western """""men"""""

Seriously though what do we do about the numale epidemic

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/06/06/bench-trial-michelle-carter-encouraging-suicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Telling someone to kill them self should be punishable by death

I remember when this happened and reading the texts, it was really fucked up lmao, he pussied out during it and said he didn't want to do it anymore and she was literally like "nah, do it!"

Man, I remember this shit. She's a psychopath. Looks crashing with no survivors.

Kill yourself faggot

She sounds redpilled. I would encourage my gf to end it if she kept threatening to.

Just fucking do it guys. If anyone reading this comment is thinking about it, just google carbon monoxide poisoning. It's very easy to do and relatively painfree.

Cheers,

user

>leaf
TBQH you should just KYS familam, at least you won't be Canadian anymore.

you know whom I think should kill themselves treelicker?

kys your self

kill yourself

>tfw no qt gf to give you the courage

Coldblooded

Bullshit. Words are just words, he's the pussy that committed the act and killed himself. Pathetic.

Fuck you, pussy. Kys.

this was her in 2015.

she's reallllly looking a lot better now which I appreciate.

Imagine all the attention and sympathy she was hoping for. Fucking women

have you ever been in (((love)))? I have and I've been a fucking emotional wreck cause of it

kek Sup Forums literally would die

She made the right choice asking for a judge rather than a jury. The reason for this is that the law is very clear that just telling someone to commit suicide does not meet the elemnts of involuntary manslaughter. However if she had a jury, the jury might think she is a evil bitch and convict her anyway. A judge will be studious in applying the law.

t.lawyer

Take the rake and off yourself leaf

KILL
YOU'RE
SELF

Kek what faggot country would make that an indictable offence

What is 'jury instructions' for 500

if there is a serious reason to believe they are about to commit suicide, and they do, i agree

kys nigger

>needing encouragement to kill myself

Cara Delevingne is on trial?

According to that headline it seems as though the problem is solving itself

treelicker > taconigger

KILL
YO SELF

What if you get 1000 people to all tell one person to kill theirself, and then, that one person gets agitated enough to feel like he wants to kill someone. Who is at fault then?

>However if she had a jury, the jury might think she is a evil bitch and convict her anyway. A judge will be studious in applying the law.

I wish. This is really only true at superior appeals courts. Lower courts fuck up all the time, but nobody notices.

t. litigator

Kill yourself then, lead the charge.

Rare Pepe?

With those dublorinos and this beautiful bait you know I have no choice but to tell you to kill yourself, granting you the euphoric (you's) you deserve

>Seriously though what do we do about the numale epidemic

Get rid of feminism and put women back in their place and men will stand up and become alphas again.

Until then women will continue to destroy civilization. Just as god warned us they would in the Bible with the Adam and Eve myth.

Its literally god telling man "Give these cunts power and they will ruin paradise"

she should be off the hook, it sends the wrong message to punish her: "Suicide is determined by exterior factors". Suicide is a crime, and it's a one-man show unless we can prove some sort of ritual abuse (e.g. with children).

>tfw no qt3.14 gf to tell you to go kys irl

I'd romper stomp that cunt if that was my friend/family member she did that too

>protip: first I'd embrace islam, it's not misogyny baby it's cultural enrichment!

Can they arrest the DA in Mass who harassed Aaron Swartz with a BS case until he an heroed?

Do they not have MSJs or JMOLs in Canada?

The person who committed the act, and literally no one else.

did she not think they might check his phone or did she not care?

>Seriously though what do we do about the numale epidemic

Purge post-modernists and dystopian "progressives" from academia, politics and the media.

Nothing nu here at all. Story is as old as human history.

ugly as fuck

smart man. better arm up with some pronouns and race identities just to be sure.

*whomst

From what I have read she was a headcase as well.

What the fuck is wrong with white women???

That was US attorney Carmen Ortiz

>wanna commit suicide
>its illegal
>tell someone else to commit suicide
>get free suicide
Sounds good

RAKE YOURSELF

Kill yourself.

shes looking hotter, good for her.

>that eyebrow+forehead combo is rather intense
user, pls

I would tell you to kill yourself Canada but Trudeau is already doing it for you.

>orc from LOTR
STOP

Why are all the qts fucking insane in the head?

But, it wasn't involuntary.
She goaded him to commit suicide.
Can we bring back public hangings?

Kill yourself

Thread is full of newfags who missed when this first made the rounds a few years back. She is a vile person and deserves to be culturally enriched on prison.

oh shits, I thought she killed him by texting while he was driving ...what a fag!

kill yourself canadian
and apologize for not doing it sooner.

>Dat poor lil White girl dindu nuffin. She gettin an education! Look at her she a angel. Dis whole trial is traumatizing her, get her off now!
You people are as fucking bad as niggers. She's a nutcase

Nice b8

Bench trial so it should be over fairly quick.

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/06/06/bench-trial-michelle-carter-encouraging-suicide/

Judges background includes child abuse and neglect cases. Patrick appointee. Reputation for being fair and impartial.

my type of women right there