Trump Foundation funneled $100K in donations into revenue for Trump Organization

thehill.com/homenews/administration/336564-trump-foundation-funneled-100k-in-donation-into-revenue-for-trump
President Trump's charity foundation funneled $100,000 in donations meant for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital into revenue for the Trump Organization by using his son's charity, Forbes reported Tuesday.

For 10 years Eric Trump hosted an annual golf tournament that raised millions of dollars in donations for the hospital. According to the Forbes report, $100,000 of the donations was funneled through the Eric Trump Foundation back into Trump's golf courses for expenses incurred during the tournaments, despite donors being told that all their money would be used for charity.

In addition, more than $500,000 of donors' money over 10 years was re-donated to other charities, including some that were connected to Trump family members. At least four of those organizations also used Trump golf courses for charity tournaments.

And they try and act like the Clinton Foundation is the corrupt one...

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill
archive.is/dus5g
thehill.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's archive that

>thehill com/homenews/administration/336564-trump-foundation-funneled-100k-in-donation-into-revenue-for-trump
archive.is/dus5g

Is this the "Post Comey didn't bail us out" meme coming down the wire?

>donates millions to the hospital
>takes 100k to go back into the golf course
are they even trying anymore

and how about eric'd wedding was that paid for using trump global initiative funds? did he wear a $6m wedding dress, too?

Archive the link you fucking retard.

>SEE?! A BILLIONAIRE USED A HUNDRED THOUSAND IN DONATIONS ON HIMSELF!
>BERNIE DIDN'T SPEND EVERY PENNY HIS SUPPORTERS GAVE HIM!
>CLINTON DOESN'T TAKE FOREIGN DONATIONS IN THE MILLIONS FROM COUNTRIES THAT HATE US!

You should create a pluging to archive link automatically. Or Uncle chan if he's lurking.That would be neat

THE CODES user THE FUCKING CODES.

>$10,000 a year

Oh boy. I hope he did the right thing with it.

>into revenue for the Trump
>into revenue
>for expenses incurred during the tournaments
>for expenses
gets my almonds activated.

Stop sliding this.

HEY

From the Forbes article:
>IN ORDER TO understand the Eric Trump Foundation, you need to understand the Donald J. Trump Foundation. The president was never known for giving his foundation much money, and from 2009 to 2014, he didn't give it anything at all.
Yeah because it was started to use up extra money his books made, he can do anything he wants with that money and doesn't have to put in his own later if he doesn't want to.
>Outsiders still donated, though, allowing Trump to dole out their money to a smattering of more than 200 charities as if it were his own, with many of the donations helping his business interests.
Wow I can't believe he donated to other charities, I bet the super rich people were really mad that their donations to a Foundation that donates got donated.
>Eric Trump set out to do things differently. Coming out of Georgetown, he decided he would try to translate the good fortune he had inherited into support for children's cancer research. Why this cause, especially for a guy who still doesn't have kids?
Huh, why would ever want to help and donate millions to kids suffering fro cancer? Suspiciouuuuuus

I understand that money at this level is often donated with a specific interest in mind and it's not ethical to deceive donors. The Trumps should not have taken more than was clearly expressed to the donors, or should define what exactly happened to the money during the financial shift. However, they don't need to make every little action sound evil and I hope that the Clinton Foundation investigation (which was formed to funnel around millions in foreign donations) gets the scrutiny it deserves soon.

Fuck you.

Who else wants some?

>President Trump's charity foundation funneled $100,000 in donations
>for expenses incurred during the tournaments

Really activates my almonds

>Money used to fund other events that further raise money
How terrible, lets lock them and all charities up.

Why do you stupid demofaggots care about Clinton so much?

She is done. The Clinton dynasty is over. Chelsea is a horrifying spawn of cthululu and Hillary is tone deaf and toxic.

Answer me you soulless keyboard monkey.

Why is it so important that Clinton matters?

Other than she launders money so that you get a paycheck you semi-human monkey faggot communist cocksucker.

>thehill.com/
clinton is so arrogant she named a newspaper website after herself?

what was it?

Hillary is going to jail. No amount of shilling can save her now.

She doesn't, but right-wing idiots seem convinced we think she does.