So, why is it that Republicans can tell apart the KKK and WBC from Christianity, but can't tell apart ISIS from Islam?

So, why is it that Republicans can tell apart the KKK and WBC from Christianity, but can't tell apart ISIS from Islam?

Because to me, WBC is following a radical form of Christianity that seems to be in line with mainstream Christianity......so, who are the real terrorists now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzU7MoVp4lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm just gonna leave this here.

How many people have the WBC killed?

west boro doesnt kill anyone. and theyre not breaking the law by expressing their opinion. saged cuz youre retarded

Do you know what "terrorist" means?

Uhhhh, hey stupid? The Spanish, French and British conquered more than that (even partitioned that empire) and slaughtered countless people.

Someone who spreads fear and terror, whether through violence or propaganda. Both should be hunted down to ensure our liberty is not infringed on.

Westboro Baptist Church: act like fucking retards and hold signs that say 'mean' things.

ISIS: Cuts off heads, burns people alive, drown them in cages, and attempts to take over Arab states via military force.

I'm having a tough time understanding the difference between these two groups as well, OP. Maybe some kind soul in this thread can explain how there's any difference at all between them.

WBC is capable of those acts, they also terrorize and harass people at concerts, universities and funerals. They want to send people to Hell (in other words, those are death threats).

Remember friend
Todays terrorist could be tommorows' heroes.

I love how this picture uses the word "terrorize" like it's actually insinuating that what the WBC does is akin to jihad.
sage

Fucking idiot. YOU are capable of those acts, therefore you're no different than WBC.
t. you, a master logician

Yelling at peoples' funerals =/= stoning people to death, throwing people off buildings, driving trucks through city streets, suicide bombing, etc

One is a religion that has spawned a threat to our very civilization

The other is an extended family that pickets people

>"Capable of those acts"

Ah okay, I guess that settles it. Thank you. Having the capacity to do harm is the same thing as actually doing it.

That was an excuse that the racist lawyers and alt-righties used in criticizing the attacks and murders of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and Tamir Rice. Don't cry now. Go back home, crying in your Dump hat.

>Tamir Rice
What a stupid name kek. I feel bad for anyone with the last name Rice.

OH

>BOY

ITS

>THIS

THREAD

>AGAIN

STOP
USING
MY
FROG
WIFE
FOR
YOUR
SHITTY
MEMES

Take her back. Save her from ShariaBlue. You know what to do.

>WBC terrorizing funerals
u wot

SHIT

Because the WBC are protected by the 1st Amendment, and are literal trolls doing it for the attention. They never do anything violent, and specifically try to goad others into attacking them so that they can sue.

The KKK haven't been violent or even remarkably accurate since the 60's, and their organization is motivated by primarily by white nationalism. They are all protestant, but when they were active, their violence was primarily targeted at blacks (who were also Christians). Religiously motivated attacks against Jews were few and far between.

The file names are always funnier than the memes

You don't actually believe a word of what you just typed, this is shitposting.

Ohhh, OK then, I guess ISIS should be protected under the First Amendment too, huh? So should their recruiters!!!

Hate speech leads to extremist Christianity and White Power, which leads to mass terrorism

are you actually trying to that the westboro baptist church are as Isis? cause if thats your genuine opinion id really like you to call the parents of all the people that Isis have killed and tell them thats how you think.

>Anime_Lizard

Fake News. Everyone wanted them to fuck off.

The fuck? I've always thought WBC was a bunch of assholes.

But it's their right to be that type of asshole.

Suddenly terrorizing funerals is a right. Wow. You Good Christians suuuure have weird morals.

Have you ever actually seen a WBC protest in person?

I've seen videos of it on YouTube and CNN. So what? Have you seen an ISIS bombing in person?

They picket funerals, yes, it's a dick move.. but they have the right to assemble under the 1st amendment.

They don't terrorize anyone really. I live 25 minutes from the WBC. I've seen them tons of times.

Pickiting =/= bombing you fucking retard.

Also, I'm not a Christian.

Stop spamming this thread cunt.
sage

>I guess ISIS should be protected under the First Amendment too, huh?

No, Obvious Baitposter-kun they shouldn't. Over 99% of ISIS aren't American citizens, and thus aren't entitled to any Constitutional rights. The less than 1% that might be American citizens, which may or may not include recruiters, probably wouldn't be covered either since, due to the nature of their activities, they're directly inciting the overthrow of the US and don't advocate anything except violent action.

>Hate speech leads to extremist Christianity which leads to mass terrorism

How many extremist Christian terrorism attacks can you directly attribute to the WBC or the KKK? Which mass terrorism events are you referring to?

?

>Suddenly terrorizing funerals is a right.

What they're doing has been officially determined legal by the highest court in our country. This isn't just a matter of opinion. If you don't like it, or think it counts as terrorism, you're welcome to move somewhere like Canada or the UK where "hate speech" is actually illegal.

>WBC says mean things that hurt my fee fees so they are just as bad or even worse than an organized militant and armed to the teeth group of Islamic fanatics that practice actual war,small scale genocides religious pogroms and sexual or otherwise slavery
>check made racists lmao
this is b8
there is a change that it actually is not but in order to go to sleep tonight without having an existential crisis about humanity's abyssal stupidity I will say it is b8
good night and fuck off

OK, I hope WBC breaks into your house and glues signs all over, you soulless sack of shit, since you think it's their right and its non-violent.

But we do speak out against them

First of all most republicans are complete shit, go ask them for their opinion if you want to know it.

Sup Forums is a fringe board. We're mostly Libertarian and NatSoc. We supported Trump and earlier Ron Paul because they're seen as subversive by mainstream republican politicians.

The Westboro baptist church need gassing, along with the muslims Why? Because they're harmful elements that reduce society's cohesion and efficiency.

Many of us quite like certain aspects of the KKK and think niggers should be deported, enslaved or hung.

ISIS are different from mainstream Muslims? Perhaps they are, but you're a hell of a lot more likely to join ISIS if you're a Muslim than if you're a Christian. No one really gives a shit to be quite honest, ISIS are just another reason among many for us to keep calling for the 10th Crusade.

>WBC practices right to protest
>ISIS murders people
>it's exactly the same

kys

>I hope that the WBC does something that they've never done and never will do! That will prove I'm right about them!

It isn't non-violent to break into somebody's house and physically assault them.

>in other words

No on DIED because of Westboro you stupid fuck.
I swear liberals are some of the dumbest people on the planet. Can't meme for shit because that takes being clever.

Reminder that Westboro is paid to stir up shit to generate anti-christian sentiment.

Literally a false flag

>I sure hope my fantasy proves my point for me.
100% pathetic

inb4 300 replies

Everytime i see this meme guaranteed awful thread

"I can't handle opposition!!!"

Typical Dump supporter, licking the dirty asshole of which Donald Dump was shat from.

Didn't Fred Phelps(WBC leader) endorse Gore & Clinton?

Yes, but he would have supported Trump because they both hated Hispanics, Muslims, atheists, gay people, the poor and women, but fortunately he's gone, so we can only conclude what the proof says.

Awesome, a psychic. Can you give me this weeks winning lottery numbers too?

But two of those people literally were causing harm. If someone gets rude with you, you dont know how rude theyll get but its not an indicator theyll become violent. But if someone gets violent with you, theres no knowing how violent theyll get. Both michael brown and trayvon martin were killed in the course of assaulting someone you unrepentant retard.

Uhhhh, what ever happened to tasers, or threatening them by calling the police?

Another cockroach: gun nuts who need to play Rambo with their little toy guns to compensate for a micropenis.

>Westboro baptist church
>"Terrorizing funerals"
>No one ACTUALLY FUCKING KILLED

>kkk
>christians

lol, they burned crosses, is this a joke?

>I can't handle opposition
I would, if the opposition weren't total toolboxes about the fact that they are the opposition. You don't pose as a threat, you're just annoying, smug, and entitled.

>fake news cukcs!11!!!

S&M + Piss is the best combo fetish ever. Debate me on this.

xD they don't send people to the grave they just protest it bait thread, but still.

Are you the same person who's been making similar threads with this picture? I've tried asking you several times--again and again--if you can post that hentai picture of the frog girl tonguing that invisible girl in the pussy. I can't find it myself, and I know you have it too. Why do you keep ignoring me OP?

Why not the other way around? The invisible girl should be tonguing the frog girl, and the frog girl should be orgasming and leaking everywhere and no one will know why.

That would be nice too if it existed. Maybe OP knows if it exists. Hey OP, can you help us here?

There are two different ways to deal with comments about Christianity and Judaism.
Method A
Reject all conversation that is not about Islam. Reject all comparative religious talk. Insist on talking solely about Islam. If they want to talk about Christianity/Judaism fi ne, but don’t respond, except to say that you want to talk about Islam, not comparative religion. When it is your turn, return to Islam. Refuse to engage in comparisons. Islam must be taken on its own. There is no comparison. Insist on discussing the Sunna and the Koran.
Method B
Ask if they have a reason that they don’t want to talk about Islam, since they want to change the subject. The average person knows next to nothing about this subject and sometimes this gambit is merely a way to steer the conversation into a familiar ground. They are just trying to prove that Islam is not any worse than Christianity. At this point, welcome the chance to compare the two, but choose the ground of comparison. The best place to start is with the founders. Compare Mohammed to Christ. The other good comparison is in ethics. Compare Islam’s dualistic ethics to Christian unitary, Golden Rule ethics. Another version of this argument is that the person will compare some failed Christian to a “good” Muslim they know at work. It is fairly useless to do personal comparisons. How do you choose which Muslim out of 1.5 billion Muslims and which Christian does you choose out of a couple
billion Christians? A variation on the “Well, the Christians did …” is “What about the Crusades”? This is the time to say you welcome a comparison of the Crusades to jihad. Start with the question of why the Crusades were needed. Islamic jihad invaded the Christian Middle East and subjugated them. The Crusades were a response to a cry for help by the tortured and oppressed Christians in their native land...

This. The memes are too fucking terrible to justify having Froppy in them.

...did the Christians do some wrong things? Yes, but notice that the Crusades have been over nearly a thousand years. Jihad is active today.
For more, see: Factual Persuasion: Changing The Minds of Islam's Supporters
Last I looked this was online as a .pdf
If you want to make a difference, read this and then apply it on liberal websites.

I don't give a shit what your political beliefs are but leave froppy out of it

The hebrew bible contains 34,000 words dedicated to political violence. The Koran and Sunnah of Muhammad combined contain 328,000 words dedicated to political violence. 67% of the text of the biography of Muhammad, the Sira, is devoted to jihad.

same autistic cunt posts this bullshit with this stupid frog bitch I put sage on my dinner and the OP should piss off and get banned

>westboro church
>literally 25 dudes with signs

>So, why is it that Republicans can tell apart the KKK and WBC from Christianity, but can't tell apart ISIS from Islam?
WBC: Not following Christianity

ISIS: Following Islam

>cause to me, WBC is following a radical form of Christianity that seems to be in line with mainstream Christianity......
No, it's not.

>so, who are the real terrorists now?
The Jews who open the borders of White countries to non-Whites and cause eternal conflict in the middle east for the benefit of Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=JzU7MoVp4lc

>to compensate for a micropenis.
Why are you so fascinated with the size of other people's genitals?

Are you a faggot?

I don't get it, why did they choose her? They should've made some Muslim version of Vivian instead. This just confuses the Sup Forumsutist in me.