Will she single-handedly destroy the Alt-Reich?

Will she single-handedly destroy the Alt-Reich?

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/potter.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8pbs0qyk46I
youtube.com/watch?v=sTCDfE_sKnM
youtube.com/watch?v=sTCDfE_sKnM&t=1m25s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

didn't pewdiepie put her in her place in one of his response vids?

Drumpf btfo

>person who writes shit tier fantasy children books has a childlike fantasy view of the world

Damn...

The only thing she's going to destroy is the reading level of the average adult.

haha the villain in my novel is a metaphor for hitler isnt that deep and cool u guise :^)

>Alt-Reich

the air right has always been a meme

If you were JK Rowling, why wouldn't you be a full on leftist? Your works are holy scripture to tumblrinas and nu-males, think of all the money you could be squeezing out of them.

but he isn't even hitler i don't fucking get it

>7 dead and 48 wounded
>Nothing to be alarmed about
>Two terror attacks in the span of two weeks

Jesus fucking christ

the the government spooks activate JK rowling's switch at some point?

The name is "President Trump", cunt. If we need someone with a 300 word vocabulary to describe something poorly, we'll call.

>but the police were there 8 minutes after it was already too late!

The rally cry of pathetic statists everywhere. Wake up Brits, kill your government before it kills you

She's an idiot for not making a sequel with Neville in the US.

Like a Wizard James Bond.

The enemy is KKK pyromancers.

why is she even a thing? her books are literally garbage. I fucking wipe my ass with it. Westerners really need to stop mythologizing idiots.

No but refugees will destroy her virginity.

>allowing well known jihadists in your country
>Even giving them some quality TV time
>They blow your people up
>Leadership
I want to get off of JK Rowling's ride now

>leadership according to women is letting ooga boogas into your country in the first place

I'm sure the dead people feel comforted knowing that the police arrived after they were dead.
Police can't be everywhere, people need to be able to defend themselves.

No people shouldn't even have the need to defend themselves because they should live in harmony

>Poo in loos wipe their asses with Harry Potter books after they're done street shitting.

You guys aren't that bad after all.

I honestly feel like she's that type of old white woman that goes to african countries to pay big dicked gigolos to fuck her. Maybe this is why she's so pro-refugee. She won't actually get to travel to africa to get fucked, and will just get them at her house.

>I fucking wipe my ass
no you dont. shut up you filthy curry nigger.

Says the woman with 10 foot walls around her home and goes no where without an armed bodyguard

For the same reason Justin Bieber and the Kardashians are popular. This generation of young people have crap taste in entertainment. Her books belong in the fiery depths of Mordor.

Do you guys wipe your ass even?

Harry Potter series is utter tripe, Idk why people love her so fucking much.

She's right you know

She's such a fucking spacker. Typical woman. The reason why people should be alarmed is how easy it was to fuck people up. Basically 3 guys, armed with knives, killed 8 people and wounded 48.

Let's take the kills only. 8/3 = 2.6 kd ratio. That's fucking good. Keep in mind that if every jihadi got over 10 kills per attack, we would be fucked, because of the sheer amount of jihadis, and demographically, they are younger, and more likely to do this stuff.

So, let's analyse this shit. A spur of the moment attack got a 2.6 kd ratio with basic knives and a van. They went against a state apparatus, a country that has more CCTV then people, and still managed to bloody their noses.

I'm impressed. One good thing that comes out of these attacks, is that smug anti racist look that you see plastered over the establishment, coppers, 'right on' types. gets wiped clean out.

>Let muslims murder your children
>Not all muslims! Let them in! Open borders for everyone!

Is there a more shameful person on planet earth than JK Rowling? Doubtful

>don't be all alarmist now
>2 consecutive terrorist attacks aren't a big deal, the terrorists got killed after the damage was done anyway
PART AND PARCEL

dead and 48 wounded
>>Nothing to be alarmed about
>>Two terror attacks in the span of two weeks
>Jesus fucking christ

>America
>50 innocents dead from gunfire on any random weekend
>do the world a favor and use your 2nd amendment to unironically kys

still amuses me how these people can't understand that the blood is on their hands

"Gas the Kikes Race War Nao" Joann Kathleen Rowling

JK Rowling works is a British intelligence agent

mileswmathis.com/potter.pdf

Take the red pill, see how far the rabbit holes goes

Wow I really care about what a wealthy fantasy writer's opinion is about reality, especially more than the opinions of other humans that live normal human lives

8 minutes is a laughable response time for a major city's downtown area.
"An alarmist" - uhhh...after increasing prevalence of terrorist attacks it's wayyyyy past time for the alarm.
Fuck off shill.
sage this bullshit

>be me
>be virgin faggot in basement
>december 2012
>angry at people
>take gun
,kill mom
>drive to school
>shoot through door
>kill teachers
>walk to classroom
>open fire
>kill 28 people
>shooting starts at 9:35
>ends at 9:40
>cops dont get there in time to stop it
now imagine 8 Muslims (like in the bataclan) attacking a target like a school or business
>the bataclan was wide open and a huge area
>they still killed over 100

Pls link pls gooby pls...

P A R T
A N D
R D
C
E
L

his preferred pronouns are Your President, lady!

>50 innocents
>either people committing suicide or just niggers shooting each other.
wow we should like.... ban guns like the uk! :v)

Shit haired irish op pls go...

>98% of all gun deaths are caused by niggers

>thinking that leftarded women will ever realize how grave the problem is.

These people will die thinking that nothing is wrong. And considering the fact that even those experiencing terrorist attacks will STILL say that muslims aren't the problem, someone who'll never get attacked, such as Rowling, will never understand. You can send everything you've said to her, and literally all she'll say is that you're speaking racist nazi facts with no basis.

This is why you take less consideration into what most women have to say. They generally aren't smart enough and unemotional enough to ever get a grasp on problems.

>why count lives when we can count minutes

Is the Indian version called Hairy Pooter?

>people should live in harmony
>college and rent should be free
>the government should print more money
Get real. Bottom line is - everyone is responsible for their self-preservation.

>there was a fire yesterday
>FUCKING ALARMIST REEEEE

libs are so ill, its like making some allusion to the boy who cried wolf except only one person CANT see the wolf and hes the one talking down to everyone else about it

innocents dead from gunfire on any random weekend
innocents
>>innocents
Primarily Black on Black gang violence =/= "innocents". It's just a bunch of mutual 45th trimester abortions.

this. women are for fucking and that's it. shit. maybe islam is right. ffs goddamn can't take this redpill today. i need fresh air.

Will all the "Noted Authors" please pipe down?
We've reserved this hour for "Leaders of the Free World" to speak.

>120 pages before Frodo leaves the shire
>thousands of pages describing hills and trees
JRRT wasn't a genius, you know. Nerds hold him up on a pedestal

>we'll call
leftists always have this self entitled thought that they have the right to speak for everyone

>either people committing suicide or just niggers shooting each other.
>98% of all gun deaths are caused by niggers

>a lifetime of discrimination leads to violence
Really activates the almonds.

Alt right is a non existent meme shareblue

youtube.com/watch?v=8pbs0qyk46I

Voldemort is like Hitler tho

>a lifetime of discrimination
>civil rights issues were resolved decades ago
>now its up to niggers to shape up but they refuse
>we can't force them to act white
>nigger president for almost a decade and no attempts at fixing black population
>maybe the nigger knows more than we do

>the bigger they are
>the harder they fall
you had a good run England

Should learn about coherent writing before that.

youtube.com/watch?v=sTCDfE_sKnM
1:25 in

>Dude i'm such a patrician for liking LOTR lmao

This coming from the woman who called Brexit-ers "worse than Voldemort" aka wizard Hitler.

>7 innocent people murdered and 48 people wounded, many of them critically, not even two weeks after a concern full of women in children was attacked with a nail bomb
>no need to be alarmed

>Don't worry, terrorists are only getting a few minutes on average to kill and maim you. It's a small price to pay for diversity

I'm getting to that point to be honest, i used to try debating on reddit, or on other sites, but it's like talking to a brick wall. My only hope is the welfare state utterly collapses, and the jihadis run rampant. Only then will they shut up long enough for things to be done.

I struggle to hate the Jihadis when they kill civic nationalists, or open borders advocates, i struggle to hate them when they kill trainee whores at a concert.

>Obama for like a decade
>dems strong presence where they live
>in some cities they've held power for half a century
>councils politicians are leftist and black
>majority black cities and communities abound
>leftist whites embrace social justice favouring minorities, especially blacks
>black lives matter excuses any crime they commit and promote them and their-
>-overrepresntation, in media and political issues
>one area where their overrepresntation really matters is crime, just go look at the stats
>act like a dumb fucking nigger in a city of democrat nogs, which has been for decades with a nog president and get shot robbing a store.
>the media excuses you and turns it's eye to the evil whyte man and muh oppression
I know you're trolling but people actually think what you're posting.

youtube.com/watch?v=sTCDfE_sKnM&t=1m25s

here you go lad

>when seconds are important, police are only 8 minutes away.

8 minutes is a ridiculously long response time in a decent big city.

*Hairy Pooper

Isn't she taking in 8 refugees?

> A tweet by literally nobody

/Thread

no goy, she is too busy writing another novel, and this one is about lord voldemort's dark n mysterious past and how hes like trump oooo :^)

she'd better not vet them extensively
i heard that's racist

J K Rowling is a Jew whore , who cares what she says .
To bad she is KEKED like the fag mayor of London , next time stick a dick in her mouth just in case she says more drivel !!

>terrorist attacks happening with increasing frequency
>the ones who did it this particular time are dead
>there will most certainly be more

Nope, no reason to be alarmed at all.

It's to bad she didn't comic suicide back when she was a manic depressive.

Good one.

If she wanted to be taken seriously, maybe she shouldn't have been the writer of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

A villain who she thinks is nowhere near as bad as Trump, because that's totally not being hysterical to appease her insane liberal fans.

fuck this stupid cunt

the reason to be alarmed is for anyone with a shred of foresight to prevent MORE. please isis kill this fucking bitch

with Horsey I can never tell what point he's trying to make

The similarities are really there.
>Both human
>Male
>Adults
>Lived
>Died
>Had armies
>Existed in the last century

Because this is the completely original drawing, I find your confusion about his totally unedited work understandable.

kek, that was a good one

He's not even remotely close, because the press is still allowed to criticize him, even with fake news.
If Trump were the diehard dictator the left wanted him to be, they'd go through far worse.

Women were a mistake. I'm working on turning all women back into ribs. I'll update pol when I have more.

Of course the live lost will never matter to a liberal.

>>person who writes shit tier fantasy children books has a childlike fantasy view of the world
>childlike
>woman

8 minutes is too fucking long.

>8 minutes to stop terrorist spree
>7 dead
>cunt is bragging like this is an accomplishment
Sort yourself out, UK.

>Brits are so cucked now that they think 8 minutes is fast.

Eight fucking minutes. Two beatles songs worth of Truck of Peace/Ramadan Stabathon. Could've been over in 8 seconds if they decided not to fuck all their shit up.

You're being dumb on purpose aren't you

Will you invite me to your BBQ???

First time I agree with the cunt unless we're counting the time she didn't welcome filth into her home

>MFW "they have every right to be here, just not where I can afford to live"

Good job, Sherlock!

i hope that pic is bait but i have a feeling it isn't