C
K

T I C K
O
C
K

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbkziFdxHuA
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-comey-testimony-live-tweet-plans-senate-hearing-president-twitter-a7776046.html
avclub.com/article/trump-plans-live-tweet-james-comeys-senate-hearing-256412
independent
archive.is/p8dFk
avclub
archive.is/1xygF
youtube.com/watch?v=4OgDai05bkU
youtube.com/watch?v=3FeMvQR-0VA
youtu.be/nPGpXCC6ybU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS IT, DRUMPF IS FINALLY FINISHED.

I can't wait until Madam President gets her revenge on the Russian shills here at Sup Forums.

I mean. What could happen for real if he testifies that Trump asked him to stop and they start the impeachment process ?
What will realistically happen then ?

Keep dreaming cuckles

Sup Forums said Comey hearings were fun. I watched two of them in the past and they were boring as fuck. Comey only gives vague responses.

inb4 plead the 5th on everything

what's with the phrase "nothing burger"

first pol
then hillary
then like some bitch on the news

Comey goes to jail for perjury

Can't wait for nothing to happen. CNN will look completely retarded once again.

impeach 2 scoops bloompf

There are only three ways this goes down.

1) Comey confirms Trump didn't ask him to do anything improper and there was no evidence of collusion.

2) Comey perjures himself by contradicting his under oath testimony from before the election.

3) Comey spends four hours saying "I can neither confirm nor deny" or "I cannot recall" and the MSM look like idiots for hyping this up.

youtube.com/watch?v=IbkziFdxHuA

What? Trump said that himself in a live interview with Lester Holt

What before the election testimony are you referring to? How would that contradict his new testiomony?

Or he blows the whistle and they have a recess and he is shot in the spine.

The only way anything significant will come of this is if Trump fucks himself over yet again by tweeting something retarded that looks incriminating. If he stays off his phone and doesn't comment, all of this will blow over.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-comey-testimony-live-tweet-plans-senate-hearing-president-twitter-a7776046.html

avclub.com/article/trump-plans-live-tweet-james-comeys-senate-hearing-256412

Keep hitting the crack pipe

Here's the archive

>independent co uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-comey-testimony-live-tweet-plans-senate-hearing-president-twitter-a7776046.html
archive.is/p8dFk
>avclub com/article/trump-plans-live-tweet-james-comeys-senate-hearing-256412
archive.is/1xygF

Ok well there goes that strategy. Really hope he has a damn good reason for doing this and that his legal team has already composed EXACTLY what he should be saying. If this is "off the cuff" Trump then he's really gonna make this worse than it has to be.

Heres a true dat

>cooper360xxno_scopxe drops his coffee
>blames Russia

mike "shock em and drop em" pence starts WWIII

Option 3 for sure. Comey's a tepid faggot who never pulls through.

James "phoney balogna" Comey says he cant remember. Sad! I made the right choice firing him!

>As F.B.I. director, Mr. Comey wrote a detailed memo after every major phone call or meeting with Mr. Trump and left those memos in the bureau’s files when he left. As special counsel, Mr. Mueller has access to those memos, but the F.B.I. declined a request from the Senate Intelligence Committee for copies of the memos, citing the ongoing investigation. It is unclear whether Mr. Comey still has copies of all of them or plans to read from them during his testimony.

>According to people briefed on the memos, they describe not only what Mr. Trump said, but details such as his tone and where he was sitting. In one memo, Mr. Comey described a dinner with Mr. Trump at the White House a week after the inauguration in January. Mr. Trump asked Mr. Comey to pledge his loyalty but Mr. Comey refused.

show me those memos comey baby you know i'm good for it

Comey is finally going to jail for destroying Hillary with a single letter to Congress about her emails!!!

I'm not to sure about that.
The other time he was asked to come testify but this time he asked to testify himself. I highly doubt he'll stay silent, just a feeling.

You've gotta remember that there's also stuff he probably won't comment on in order to protect certain aspects of the FBI's investigation. If there are indeed bombshells, don't expect them to be dropped during the hearing. Expect them to come out later as the FBI investigation progresses.

Scaramouche detected

37 HOURS TILL THAT DELICIOUS GREASY NOTHINGBURGER GETS SERVED UP.

Not like he has much choice. He has to save his skin tomorrow, literally.

>He has to save his skin tomorrow, literally.
Care to elaborate?

will be like the trump's taxes

S O R R Y
O
R C A N' T
R A
Y N' A N S W E R
T N
S T H A T
W H
E A
R T

Networks shilling for ratings. It's going to be another big fucking nothing.

The big point of difference that Comey can testify on (since he already said it publicly) is whether or not he told Trump that Trump wasn't being investigated. Trump said Comey told him he wasn't being investigated and Comey says he never told Trump that and that Trump asked for his loyalty. One of them is lying, if Comey keeps his story the same then he's calling Trump a liar and perjuring himself if he's making shit up.

Comey goes to jail.

Comey will be a good boy and WILL NOT say Trump tried to obstruct justice, just like we've been saying all along for the last month.

>I CANNOT RECALL

>ANSWERING THAT INTERFERES WITH AN INVESTIGATION

He better hope Trump doesn't have the tapes.

There still has to be an investigation. Shockingly, someone's word alone isn't good enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=4OgDai05bkU

Comey is always a let down. I dont understand why cnn is getting a boner over this.

Trump perjure himself? When did Trump testify under oath in front of a jury? I don't think you understand what perjure means.

>implying it won't play out like the trial in Godfather II
youtube.com/watch?v=3FeMvQR-0VA

Trump will have brought pressure on Comey and he'll cover it all up.

I was referring to Comey.

this is all already rehearsed and practically done with.
Comey is gonna walk a very tight line and will not say anything earth shattering.

If you think this will be something huge, then you've accidentally bought into the hype.

wew lad my mistake then m8

Context is key:

>Hirono: "So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?"

>Comey: "In theory, yes."

>Hirono: "Has it happened?"

>Comey: "Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that — without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don't see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience."

He's talking about AG or DoJ halting an investigation. Not someone from the White House.

Hopefully justice is swift for these Russian collaborators

where Comey fucked up is IF he were to say on Thursday "I felt Trump tried to obstruct".... he was under legal obligation (punishable by law) to immediately report ANY threat of obstruction to the DoJ.

His failure to report it immediately to the DoJ calls into question the legitimacy of his claims and makes them worthless, plus it means Comey breached protocol.

Anyone have his Reddit acct archived?

as a citizen who no longer works for the government he no longer is required an answer to congress. he can tell them he has nothing to say.

>first Sup Forums
We wuz news and sheeeeeit

He said shit like that before.

Comey has already made it clear he will not say any "I feel" or "I think" statements. He will only be there to state facts.

Of course the "facts" are just memos he wrote down, but the point is he's not there to make an argument. He won't say anything like "I felt Trump tried to obstruct." At most he will recount events such as "Trump told me to abandon the Flynn investigation" or "Trump asked me to confirm that the investigation was closed."

>CDC ALERT
>Amnesia outbreak in D.C
>Man says "I don't recall" 50 times during testimony

Not plausible given Comey's big show of making memos of literally every interact with Trump.

He has already said what he is going to discuss.

Option 4

"Let me tell you about Clinton and pizza...."

An user can wish.

You can almost taste it...

The thing Sup Forums is largely missing here (and what may turn out to be relevant later) is that Comey basically gave Trump advice on how to talk to him, thinking Trump was incompetent or ignorant to protocol when it came to talking to him. It got so bad when Trump would bug him about shit & wouldn't leave him alone, he told Sessions about it. It could also break that Trump was on FBI double secret probation & Comey was the equivalent of a college kid intentionally ignoring his dad's phone calls to avoid telling him he flunked all his classes. It was a stalling tactic. Trump was essentially asking the "Are you a cop?" question when he asked if he was being investigated & kept bugging him on status updates on Flynn & since he couldn't tell him, or would tell him conflicting info to get him off his back, Trump thought he was playing games & fired him.

Comey, if he's worth his salt, needs to come clean on that "investigation status." Because this whole thing is contingent on that.

youtu.be/nPGpXCC6ybU

It'll likely be a combination of innuendo like:
"I suppose people could view Trump's involvement in the investigation as obstruction, but other people might not see it that way." etc.
And then of course, the tried and true:
"I can't discuss that in this open setting."

Holy fucking kek.

Thanks, user.

>fake news cukcs!!11!!!

The most repeated reply will be i cant answer that because it classified.

T I C K
O
C
K

T I C K
O
C
K

Why is it you love Comey when it came to Hillary but now hate comey because he went after trump

if he commited perjury then doesn't that mean many things about hillary is also cast into doubt?

How will Sup Forums react if Comey directly implicates Trump?

Notice he wasn't found after shooting himself in the back of the head twice but whenever somebody was going to testify against Shillary they turned up an hero? Comey ain't got shit

BOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLDDDDD

BLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPBBBBBFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT

>trump did nothing
>trump wins
>trump interfered
>comey perjured himself and trump still did nothing wrong

option 4
Comey slams fists on table and yells "GODDAMIT I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE I WAS APPOINTED TO UPHOLD THE LAW NOT PREVENT IT! HILLARY KILLED SETH RICH PIZZAGATE IS RAL THE GOVERNMENT IS CONTROLLED BY JEWS!!!"
goes down in history as hero

>tfw you find out you are Russian after years of thinking you were Chilean