"WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS SICK!!" Tucker Carlson DESTROYS Black Lives Matterin EPIC Battle

This is why I hate niggers, this is crazy - youtube.com/watch?v=i4VL2rVs2Q0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTNsbLyMAmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what? Let the niggers have each other. The spics will eradicate them eventually(hopefully).

Seperatism is the only way forward, integration isn't working let both black and white live seperate but at peace otherwise shit will continue to decline.

Why hasn't anyone filed a Federal-rights lawsuit against this segregation bullshit yet?

>Tucker Carlson DESTROYS Black Lives Matterin EPIC Battle
Reddit leave

IT TOOK 11 SEASONS FOR A BLACK BACHELORETTE CRUMPFY

>trying to cuck the tuck

It's blatant now.

fuck BLM and fuck niggers

but what about the kids at the wedding......

What do people really expect from BLM?

>Nu-Sup Forums even watches Tucker Carlson

did you even watch the video leaf

Loud orc

Let them do our work and let them promote segregation.

This is fucked up I almost want to call if a false flag. It's like self parody.

WTF IS THAT BLACK TOOTH?
>no pun intended
Seriously what's wrong with that bitch's mouth?

It's like watching satire, except it's not.
I couldn't finish it.

Man black folks are retarded.

there is no way this lady isn't an actor. what the fuck. this is unreal. It sounds like a caricature from SNL or something

lol heres the problem:

1. whites will prosper
2. niggers will destroy what is given to the
3. niggers will demand more
4. if not provided, niggers will violently invade white towns and protest, demanding resources or re-desegregation
5. whites must choose between killing all niggers or giving up and letting them back into white cities and towns
6. return to #1

She needs to be agreed with and amplified.

SEGREGATION NOW

Because segregation is a good thing

this is what happens when the average nig goes to college and cucks allow them a voice

>all these white tv shows and movies
Black are like 10% of population in America. Blacks are OVER represented in American culture. These people disgust me.

>i blame Russia

doesn't matter this video is a great way to redpill people about niggers and the dangers of identity politics, stop dividing the right up you shill

before world peace or infinite fortune and pussy i would wish for no niggers.

>IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND IT WOULD BE RACIST AMIRITE

She's crazy, but she does have the right to free association. I seriously don't see a problem with this.

I unironically hope she wins more people over to her side, separatists are our only hope for world peace.

You have obviously never met a black woman. This is how most of them sound.

identity politics is a good thing
Let the degenerates publicly mark themselves.

The part that pissed me off was when she complained about "all the white people in movies and TV", in a country that is still majority white, when blacks are already over represented in these areas. Das jus ignant.

I don't think anyone on Sup Forums does

But we need to destroy their hypocrisy which will open up doors for our camp

So let the GOP have their outrage...it will only hurt BLM and benefit us

the only people this video will convince is other loud mouth blacks that havent already gotten totally behind blm

I don't watch tuckers show but is this a regular guest? she has to be on the payroll to just come on and spew some crazy shit, get a fat paycheck and leave right?

Is this just Tucker trying to pad his rating right out of the gate with fake guests?

Wait, this is good. If niggers want to segregate themselves, that's great. What is the problem???

>I seriously don't see a problem with this.
Really? Tucker is pointing out the hypocrisy in the nigger communities complaints that 'whites only' would be called racist but BLM can do it and it is fine.

I agree that BLM does have the right to do what they want within the law and bill of rights but they do not get away with being hypocrites.

>It sounds like a caricature from SNL or something
Exactly this. If real they really need to work on getting someone more articulate to represent them. It's like they chose the spokesperson and explanation that would most rile up the other side.

youtube.com/watch?v=QTNsbLyMAmk

I wonder if Kellogg's will continue to fund them.

I can't even take that black bitch seriously after her first fucking sentence.
She literally starts a question about selective racism with "you white people."

this

Blacks that get political are truly the worst.

Black people cant be racist. Only white people can be racist. You should know this.

Black women are the absolute worst. They think they can do whatever they want and have no sense of social norms. She even invited herself back on the show.

within 5 seconds she was destroyed
this is a new record

All I hear from the woman is "ooga booga!!!"

> mfw this season is the lowest rated

Tuckers show just be called "Low Hanging Fruit" because that is pretty much who he debates. The dumbest of the dumb with the greatest of convictions.

where have you been for the last 5 years?

Don't segregate Redditors.

I know that you old niggery nigger but I was just trying to tell that other clueless nigger user what that nigger was talking about.

Amen, give them their own university safe spaces, cities, reperations.. All it does is make them weaker.

Nigger, identity politics IS the redpill. Stop listening to Sarcuck and (((Milo))).

I don't see what the big deal is either

Why on earth would a white person want to go to that anyway?

so uppity

Amen

BLM is a racist hate group. I don't understand why any sane person would want to participate in anything to do with them.

>Niggers want to segregate themselves

I have no problem with this

Makes for great tv for h8ing on libs and sjw's. It's all marketing. That being said, I love Tucker. I don't watch his show but I'll youtube the sheeet outta that nigga.

If they want to be separate, let's just send them over to Liberia. Win/win situation desu.

I wonder if niggers wear their jeans loose so its easier for their black anuses to get fucked in jail or by their boss nigger?

Those facial expressions are what happens when people grow up knowing they'll never be struck/punished because their race/gender protects them from any real repercussions. Sort of like trolls with anonymity but in real life.

She's just a loud mouthed idiot.

It just makes it blatantly obvious to normies how extreme leftists cannot answer simple questions and are terrible people.
Educated well carried dems do the same shit but they use big words and know sly techniques so they can distract and confuse normies.

That low hanging pants shit originated in prison as a way for queers to advertise. If I'm wrong about that let me know.

The niggers over at Evergreen University did the same thing with segregating chimps and whites.
I see no issue with this, because it brings whites to our side more. No matter how much you can cuck for niggers and blm, you would never be black.
Tucker is what Fox News needs, Neo Conservatism is dead.

>It sounds like a caricature
And now you know why nobody wants Black Women.

That's closely in line with their population representation.

You don't have to worry about American blacks, worry about the African blacks.

The original idea of low jeans in prison was to advertise that you were a catcher.

Problem is that Whites are not given that right. The Blacks aren't demanding segregation they are demanding that Whites both allow blacks into White spaces and pay for Blacks to have their own spaces.

kek

No belts allowed in jail so pants fall... They imitate it i guess. Jail is cool.

Cultural appropriation.

(((They))) are trying to break up America. They want America to split up into 5-6 smaller nations so the UN or China can have its turn at ruling the world. Let's be honest here, who wants to live underneath the boot of either one of those?

That was the moment Bernie was mightily cucked.

He should have asked if a hispanic or asian would be allowed to join. Or a quarter-black person. Just to egg her on and see where the line is.

Thats has always been my understanding.

Things are going to boil over soon, then we'll see how an army of black thugs does against everyone else who's armed and fed up with this shit.

I think would 2000 seasons for a majority white basketball team to be on tv

Or Obama. He be half white. That would have been beautiful to have him ask her if Barry can get in.

There's no way she is a real person. She is clearly "controlled opposition" (to use your words) brought on to make BLM look much more retarded than it is.

This is literally every Tucker Carlson interview. He is either bringing on a pants-on-head retarded "supporter" or strawmanning the other side.

Dose anyone else think this sounds scripted?

>DESTROYS
>Epic Battle

Is r/The_Donald closed again or something?

At least O'reily used to get guys like that mark hill? guy who was a professor at a fairly good university to debate him. This is like just picking the most retarded nig you can find off the street and interviewing them

Granted that hill guy wasn't much better in reality, but he was at least literate from what I've heard.

m8, she is fucking right
dindus shold group together and mind their own shit, maybe go back to africa their homeland where no white would bother them again

I almost turned the new dating game off when I saw the 2nd contestant was a nog

But even if that is true, the actual BLM movement can't say anything about it because it doesn't actually misrepresent them. It's actually genius

This. We don't need to be open about the separation that is coming. It'll happen economically. Blacks won't be able to afford to move to white neighborhoods. Of those that do, they'll probably be the ones who can afford it (those who can provide value to society to justify their wealth/income).

This is why you see asians and jews in white neighborhoods because they actually work hard and deserve to move there. Plus they don't chimp out.

Mark Lemont Hill. Hate that fucking jigaboo.

And thus the meek inherited the earth.
Divided under a banner of victimhood.

He has a lot of prominent liberals on. They are pants on head retarded. I mean they're liberals.

Some mainstream leftist outlets have bitten the bullet an put Jared Taylor on.

So maybe Tuck should also once in a while bring on an actual challenge.

Get Slavoj or someone.

Sorry. It be Lamont. I dindu nuffin.

When are they going to start thanking us for slavery?

They can keep out whoever they want, they're just showing people that even white "allies" aren't wanted or trusted, and that it's one giant tantrum that they must be given everything they want while proclaiming that those who provide for them are evil.