So where do you draw the line?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rabbits are great man. In practicality, add them and the horses. Morally though, I'd eat em all!

For the raking? Around the 40th parallel, why?

Non-vegans are degenerates, even Hitler said this.

Only correct answer

No reasonably intelligent animal should suffer excessively. "Reasonably" I'm willing to read some reach on. I want to say cats are the bottom rung but who knows. Excessively depends on what they're being used for.

wat about gender

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

where do you draw the line there

>Implying Hitler wasnt a weirdo himself

I would draw the line in the habbit. They have an awesome meat. Would exclude the horse since its meat isnt that great and have better uses for horses.

I would eat them all tho. If its well cooked I have no problem trying any kind of animal or insect.

In what reality is a horse considered food before a rabbit?

Even vegans draw the line though. I doubt many people are so committed to not killing, they won't take antibiotics when they're sick.

Cut out the horse and this is accurate

Only retarded frogs eat horse

this

This desu, in Serbia a few years ago on kikebook there was this whole movement "stop YULIN 20something" because the Chinese were eating DOGS and i was like "..so? Who gives a fuck? You don't see Muslims protesting Christmas because we eat pork, even though they find pork disgusting. Let them eat whatever the fuck they want you inbreds"

I wouldnt eat horse, but I love rabbit and hares. Where do I draw the line?

>If its well cooked I have no problem trying any kind of animal or insect.

Further proof that Spaniards aren't white

No white man eats horse

>You don't see Muslims protesting Christmas because we eat pork, even though they find pork disgusting.
Agreed. Do chinese really ever cook them alive though? Would you be opposed to that part if they did?

>British
>Talks about cuisine
Kys pls, the spainbro is right.

where are the fish?

they merely did that not make gullible white people conflicted about eating rabbit, since most people don't eat horse

also, where's the fukkin' lamb?

French eat horse meat i believe

>Serbia
>...

Sorry you're so fucking irrelevant I don't even have a pre-established opinion on your cuisine

I draw the line before that butt ugly dog on the far left

>vegan
There you go, fixed

Horse is good you idiot, lean and great tasting, is only race horse that is not a good idea to eat cuss they are injected with steroids to make them stronger, I sure love me some wild horse

Blacks

I'm not Spaniard m8.

I'm an explorer tho. Only pussies put bad faces to food.

Most disgusting fellows into the eating stuff I ever met were Britbongs (and you know that you guys can be fucking nasty).

I've heard something like that too but no confirmation, but yes, i'd be against that, but not the festival or whatever, nor them eating dogs, just try and minimize animal suffering. Also i wouldn't protest it, especially by writing a status that says #STOPYULIN or some similar cancer.

horseys are not for eating

>not enjoying amazing German prepared traditionally with Horse meat
You're missing out senpai

Bonus: It's not Haraam for the New Germans

Doesn't really change his argument, does it?

Rabbits are good eating.

>Anglos bitching about horse meat

Horse meat is good af. Not as good as beef but still pretty good

I draw the line at cats only because I've been around cats since I was a baby. Realistically, all animals should be available for consumption. The only meat on that list I haven't eaten is cat.

also had gator, turtles, snake, buffalo, boar, wild turkey, various birds including ostrich, various fish including shark and swordfish, goat, guinea pig, iguana, various frogs, snails, crickets, ants, cicada (I think), venison, reindeer, moose and human placenta. If someone serves it cooked, I will eat it.

As a costa ricean, we eat horse regularly.

Wasn't this thread posted yesterday?

Also rabbit is an acceptable meat as well.

Actually horse meat used to be quite common in the west.
You're just some loser millennial who thinks it's icky

You fixed nothing, you can't go back in time and change Hitler's negative opinion on non-vegans.

Working dogs are valuable animals though. Great for hunting, moving cattle, moving sheep, finding dead bodies, finding live bodies, finding drugs, dragging blind people through the city. Pigs are just good for eating and destroying shit when they go feral. Muslims are kinda dumb for hating dogs and not taking advantage of one of Allah's gifts.

>where's the fukkin' lamb?
Hello Muhammad

i mean, if i had to i would eat a dog. no felines though, i doubt their meat is any good anyways.

Ohmysydesnigga

This

Lots of horse flesh ends up in mince and burgers

You've probably ate horse many time without knowing

People are largely protesting the treatment of the dogs.

They brutally torture them and skin them alive. It's barbaric and should be done away with.

If you have to kill something, do it quickly.

You boil lobsters alive don't you? And why's it matter how you slaughter something? It's going to be dead and ate, doesn't matter how it gets there, long as it's clean.

>not knowing horse sausage is a deluxe gourmet food
It tastes like really weird, dry beef

yes they absolutely do, they boil them alive, they think the adrenaline makes the meat taste better. there's a gif floating around on this board in chink threads, it's fucking disgusting. I've seen it all, even that mexican guy who got his face flayed and hands cut off and all that, and I clicked out of this gif the second I opened it.

>human placenta

You take eating pussy to a whole new level aren't you

I eat pussy every day.

>you don't see muzzies protesting Christmas
Yes we do, it's called jihad

Eating yourself doesnt count

oy vey
muh threads

In Vietnam they had a failure of the rice crop, 15-20 years ago, attributed to an explosion of the rat population, which happened due to the popularity of a dish known as little tiger. Cat meat. Predators shouldn't be eaten

I do see muslims protesting though.
Like they protest at universities and schools to get non-halal food taken off the menu

You are what you eat.

>Predators shouldn't be eaten
I think you mean wild predators shouldn't be eaten

I love that they're padding the scale with several species of dogs and cats to make the graph more "animal friendly". Half of the scale on that example would be food. Now it's like 1/4.
I'd eat all of those animals out of curiosity. Subhuman? Maybe, but I'm curious.

reminder lab grown meat will make this debate moot since everyone will be eating the same cloned pork from some biopsied pig thats still alive

hell it'd even be legal to eat human meat, you could live off of a supply of your own cloned meat if you'd like

rabbits are tasty always.
I wish I had more time to go rabbit hunting.

Spot on Diego

White men, Abdalha. White men don't eat horse.

oh look at these normal people telling us what is wierd also no cupcake killing animals and eating them is normal and should be mandatory if you do not kill some thing and eat it you do not deserve to live on this world you weakling

rabbit tastes pretty good

You've probably eaten horse hundreds of times thinking it was pure beef.
You're as dumb as the vegans

Yes, but domestic ones often serve a purpose that is beneficial to people. Cats weren't domesticated for their personalities. They kill rats and mice. And a bunch of shit that doesn't bother humans. Cats are dicks. But useful dicks, sometimes.

Reminder that eating horse is an ancient European tradition only extinguished because Christianity introduced elements of Jewish dietary law to Europe.

And even then, we eat plenty of horse in my country. It's not bad and it's nutritious.

so, you're a dick??

Why are people so against the idea of eating dogs? Nobody's is talking about raising a pupper as a member of your family and then one day slaughtering it. These are special dogs raised for food. Stop being hypocrite and support freedom and eating dogs.

Mmmm having dinner with Clarice and some Chianti.

I draw the line at black pussy

If you eat dogs or cats you're a subhuman.
Everything else is quite literally fair game.

Dogs are too cute to kill you disgusting chink

i draw a closed polygon around the chicken. everybody else is off my plate.

If you've skimmed through the thread more than just the OP you'd see that most of us actually agree with you eating whatever you want, the only problem we have with the chinks eating dogs is the way you treat them before you eat them as in you abuse them and force them to suffer for no reason whatsoever.

I thought horse meat was still eaten in Europe and the American taboo against it had more to do with the greater value of a horse in a frontier society. And the abundance of cattle.

Lambs and deer are just as cute

Nowhere?
You western faggots are retarded with your lines and shit

Non-free range chickens are also abused badly, you still buy their mean and eggs.

their meat

Stay mad, cucks.

It's an English taboo, but in England it was only made a taboo when the Anglo-Saxons were converted to Christianity. Same story in Scandinavia: they only cucked out because of Cuckstianity.

I draw the line around the ones that taste good.

Bison is my favorite. Lamb is also pretty good, but I need a lot more practice in seasoning, preparing, and cooking it.

I had horse in Poland and it was actually pretty good.

I felt worse eating goat tbqh, though that was admittedly an irrational feeling.

>Rabbit not after horse

Are these people retarded?

Ever been around goats? They're loud, smelly, mean sons of bitches. That's probably why people started to eat them, they annoyed the hell out of people.

in a circle around your moms house

I don't see human included.

Fucking normies

No line. All could be pets or food.

Suprised you didn't place it behind asian dude.

They are for fucking.

>you could live off of a supply of your own cloned meat if you'd like

Negative.

I'm fine with all to be honest. So long as test d safety protocols are in place to prevent the spread of species-specific diseases and so forth. There is no holy animal, God damn Indians.

Yeah until they grow up, then they are just stoic and stupid. Dogs are almost never not cute for me (besides frothing pit bulls)

Personally I'd place it behind the macaco, if there was one.

Who's the best ally? Who's the best ally? You are! Yay!

>Rabbits are great man
such an underrated meat, but not easy to get unless you hunt or breed them

Rabbit is delicious. As is horse. Cat and dog are decent if they're fed and prepared right.