Test to bring back people from the dead

>The Philadelphia-based company is hoping to bring brain-dead patients back to life using stem cells.

>In many countries, a patient who is declared brain-dead is considered legally deceased because once the brain cells have died off there is no chance of them ever healing or regenerating.

>The researchers at Bioquark however believe that there may actually be a way to reverse brain death through a number of pioneering techniques which include laser therapy, electrical nerve stimulation and by injecting stem cells and special protein blends directly in to the brain.

>The team had previously been planning to conduct a clinical trial on 20 brain-dead patients in India but it ended up being shut down by regulators, leaving the future of their research in doubt.

>According to Chief executive Ira Pastor however, the company is now in the "final stages" of securing a new location for the trial which is believed to be somewhere in Latin America.

>If the team succeeds it would be one of
the most important medical breakthroughs of all time.

unexplained-mysteries.com/news/308267/bioquark-wants-to-revive-brain-dead-patients

Zombies are coming Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq5vt_KUj5o
youtube.com/watch?v=hDsSrCFvz_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO FUCK THAT SHIT. YOU DON'T FUCK WITH DEAD PEOPLE

>infinite life in a vegetable state
sounds thrilling, oh thank you genius scientists

>a living brain with no movement
Boring

the path to inmortality should be about preventing death rather than trying to reverse it.

I support it
Don't want to have the unlife
But we must make progress

what could possibly go wrong?

Why not immortality? Reverse death is kinda pointless

>>The team had previously been planning to conduct a clinical trial on 20 brain-dead patients in India but it ended up being shut down by regulators
>but it ended up being shut down by regulators
FUCK
BIG
GOVERNMENT

USELESS NIGGERS

This will end badly

I'm starting to believe that we are the inhabitants of a giant brain of some being and that clusters of stars and galaxies form clusters of neuron connections and neural pathways and that each star and planet are neurons and neutrinos for this brain.

Would these stem cells, laser therapy and special proteins fix whats wrong with the universe?

you mean like zombies

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

Ewww

We (((Frankenstein))) now boys

YES
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
FUND IT!
At least get Karl Marx to roll in his grave and I'll be complete

Brain dead isn't the same as actual dead. They just kill you because you won't recover.

NOT REALLY DEAD.....BRAIN DEAD

brain death has only become a thing once organ transplants became possible

Can we use stem cells to make us smarterer

Sometimes... dead is bettah

Oh great, with this and the head transplant thing. The elites are going to be able to live forever yay!

Prepare for the eternal jew.

>"Say that to my head and not online..."

you don't know what brain "death" is do you

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq5vt_KUj5o

youtube.com/watch?v=hDsSrCFvz_A

Creepy.