Why does Sup Forums side against Ukraine despite it being extremely nationalistic, violent against commies...

Why does Sup Forums side against Ukraine despite it being extremely nationalistic, violent against commies, and hates Islam? Meanwhile, Putin fears Pussy Riot and bends over for apartment bombers in Dagestan & Chechnya.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums tends to support the Russia-led power bloc. In reality, they're just as interventionist and destabilizing as our military in everywhere but Syria, where they side with Assad.

pol only reads propaganda and conspiracy theory websites

all history books and academics are (((jews))) so its fake brah

They bith are shit but ukraine existing is for tge best.

>Putin fears Pussy Riot and bends over for apartment bombers
Sounds like something from a history book, Dmytro.

They're so confused, m8. When I talk, on here, to any Ukrainian, I feel like they are all telling a slightly different story. Consistency among Ukrainians is less common than inconsistency.

The isolation and propaganda bombardment. Fried the brains.

the only real answer is that annexing things is really cool

>It's fake
The state of Ukraine?

Ukraine threads don't float

Ukraine are the good guys.

Sup Forums supports Russia on some issues but points out its bullshit when necessary. In truth, Russia is more cucked than most of Europe.

They've been utterly brainwashed to reject their own history and perpetually hate ethnic Russians who created Ukraine in the first place. Their nationalism is of the drunk violent nigger with delusions of grandeur variety and they are utterly incapable of producing anything without relying on gibs. Ukies need to be exterminated, thankfully they're so fucking stupid that they're doing it to themselves.

It their murderous western installed leaders that no one likes.

because pic related

google "Soros Ukraine coup"

Because the checks in my name only come in when Russia has money

why do you hate us Sup Forums?

To be fair though, it is only certain parts of russia that overrepresent how cucked they are. Most places in Russia are as uncucked as the rest of slavic Europe but it is because of the north caucasus region that is responsible for muslim population and terrorism and it is because of siberians that the homicide rate is so high.

Ukraine failed to trigger war with Russia.
Former sponsors wish Ukraine would stop begging and die quietly.

Because they haven't figured out that Putin isn't a nationalist conservative but a run of the mill ex-kgb authoritarian. It doesn't help that a lot of the Ukraine is corrupt as shit, as are many post soviet bloc countries.

Regardless what you think about Ukraine, it's the only place where you will get b eaten for wearing antifa paraphernalia.

1) Sup Forums is generally pro-Russian, in part because Russia appears to be against the EU and globalism
2) Many east europeans really don't like Ukrainians despite also being anti-Russian

Despite all this there is actually still a lot of ire on Sup Forums against Russia for messing with another white country.

>A fake/artificial nation being nationalistic.
Sounds like Kike mischief to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
start: 3:18
end: 29:02

They're nationalist the way Scotland is nationalist. Extremely pro-EU and desperate for EU money.

I honestly don't care about this conflict. I'm simply annoyed that zog and butthurt belt rubes feel like it's wise to bring all these pissant counties under american protection.

It's artificial creation without history. It shouldn't exist in the first place.

Is all American clay. Fuck the second world, they can burn in nuclear fire.

Pol is a contrarian site. They side with whichever is most unpopular. Pol has no principles.

Because this site is full of Russian Trump Bots.