What will the special snowflakes do after Comey's testimony leads to Donald Trump's arrest?

What will the special snowflakes do after Comey's testimony leads to Donald Trump's arrest?

>mr maddow 2005 tax release flop 10.0

Is that why her ratings are #1?

Wow MSM should know Comey testified to congress early may before his termination that he had no knowledge of any type of subversions of investigations by political leaders.........Wouldnt he have to admit to perjury to now say Trump did try to subvert an investigation? Sounds like he has a choice to make......... yeah 2 yrs to impeach but he sets in jail while waiting to be pardoned

FUCK MCDONALD'S

IN-N-OUT SCRIPTURE CUPS FTW

What's sad, is I'm 98% sure that you actually believe he will be arrested afterward, and 100% sure you think impeachment is coming. Gonna be a rough 8 years for you bud

I mean, was it a flop, or not?

Yet somehow liberals never sperged out about that and they've been open for decades. Almond status: activated.

>(((Feuerstein)))

I was watching old episodes of the Simpsons the other day. A couple times they called each other gay. They said gay meaning lame in a few episodes too. This was just twenty years ago. I can remember watching these episodes as they aired. Somehow, in my lifetime, the attitudes towards gays completely changed. It went from being something that was mostly shunned and disdained, to being tolerated, to being praised, to now, where homosexuality has replaced truth as one of our leading national virtues. It's bizarre. It's also completely transparent how big corporations use the rainbow flag to pander to gays and the liberal attitude. They use it to advertise how inclusive they are, but McDonalds, Chase Bank, Starbucks, they aren't individuals, they don't give a fuck about you, they just want your money and the rainbow flag leads to profits.

Victim hood.... i get free shit if you dont cater to me. Wal-Mart started this crap when they determined customers could get something cheaper by showing ass in the store

Forever 21 has john 3:16 on the bottom of the bags.

>libshits still have sand in their vagina from being called snowflakes for the whole election
>libshits driven to creating rage posts trying to create any chance they can to throw the word back at Trump voters
>mfw libshits will wrap up and gift me their tears on Sup Forums for eight more years

Comey is going to jail and there's no amount of shilling that will stop it at this point.
You lost.

There will be no arrest...

Those libertines probably think it means "Go Yankees" or something like that.

sucks that the shills are back. last night was so peaceful here. like old pol again

Trump wished the loser comey good luck because comey is getting arrested

Not even good fast food.

That nasty shit they call a burger and their pink slug died white and coated with who knows what, then deep fried. I don't eat their garage but I'll tell people they went political on faggism side. Eat shit Ronald!

> Facebook

there's your fucking problem

I wonder how many of these libtards even comprehend how to use the insult correctly.

>Libshits

It's literally shills