A U.S...

A U.S. congressman from Louisiana posted Sunday on Facebook that “all of Christendom” is at war with “Islamic horror” and all “radicalized Islamic suspects” should be hunted and killed.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_Higgins
star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/article154450109.html
dailystormer.com/us-congressman-calls-for-mass-slaughter-of-moslem-filth/
clayhiggins.house.gov/contact/email
youtube.com/watch?v=m1lc7i7BaG8
youtube.com/watch?v=6xdV96WSc5M#t=334.156813
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CAPTAIN CLAY 2024

Agreed. Fuck the Mohammadens.

CLAY HIGGINS 2024

He isn't a congressman, but he is a badass

Yes, he is the Congressman for Louisiana's 3rd district.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_Higgins

Glen Clay Higgins (born August 24, 1961) is an American politician from the state of Louisiana. The former Reserve Deputy Marshal of Lafayette, he is the U.S. Representative for Louisiana's 3rd congressional district. He won the runoff election held on December 10, 2016, in which he defeated fellow Republican Scott Angelle.

South still based as fuck. Political correctness left the office with Obama. About. Fucking. Time.

The original story is here:

star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/article154450109.html

It was also covered here:

dailystormer.com/us-congressman-calls-for-mass-slaughter-of-moslem-filth/

Good! Fuck leftist and the people who harbor them. All they do is encourage more muslims to do evil shit because they know they can get away with it.

The day there's a western revolt of islam and a subsequent assault on all those who make them the victims, the better off we'll be.

South is the most redpilled portion of the United States. If we had it our way, there would be no niggers/spics/jews... just living life the way it was meant to be: fucking your sister on the sly, then growing up to marry a woman and raise kids on a big plot of land.

My dick is harder Than a Chinese math exam.

end of discussion.

Bless this man. We will be free.

It's true. Historically, the Christian world and the Islamic world have been at war for the last 1400 years, give or take a few decades. There's always been breaks and temporary lulls, and the period between WW1 and 9/11 was one such.

But now things are heating back up. What is silly are the people who were born into this lull period who think that it is the standard instead of the ongoing war of civilizations.

The Bosnian Serbs warned us.

He is our Duterte. We must meme him into presidency after Trump

I want to move to his state right now.

All glory unto Kek the Redeemer!

Exodus 8:

And the Lord spoke to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Let My people go, that they may serve Me. 2 But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all your territory with frogs. 3 So the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into your house, into your bedroom, on your bed, into the houses of your servants, on your people, into your ovens, and into your kneading bowls. 4 And the frogs shall come up on you, on your people, and on all your servants.”’”

Then the Lord spoke to Moses, “Say to Aaron, ‘Stretch out your hand with your rod over the streams, over the rivers, and over the ponds, and cause frogs to come up on the land of Egypt.’” 6 So Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt, and the frogs came up and covered the land of Egypt. 7 And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs on the land of Egypt.

all diplomacy is war

You can email this congressman, here, and let him know what you think.

clayhiggins.house.gov/contact/email

He's my congressman. He used to be a Captain in St. Mary sheriffs department. He did crime stoppers on the local tv news. He was accused of being racists for his comments on the gremlin gang, a group a niggers niggering. Needless to say he had my vote.

id rather have him then Trump...atleast he isnt a jewish ahter

>There are still good men.
hope lives.

Yes he is. He's the congressmen for the southwestern part of Louisiana. Basically only the part of the state that isn't steadily becoming cucked and overrun with spics and niggers.

Fucking based

He's going to be fired or something for that post isn't he?

Here's this based son of a bitch on Youtube, screaming at criminals, telling him that he's gonna fucking kill them.

youtube.com/watch?v=m1lc7i7BaG8

kek. nice.

Good

I'm giving him 10k

Thank you so much! Didn't know about him. My new best friend!

We need 500 more like him.

Deus Vult

500?

We need the whole white population to act like him

We need 500 more memes of him.

Tempted to move to Louisiana just to re-elect him

Motorcycle Death Squads?

Motorcycle Death Squads.

Lock her up?

Lock her up.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xdV96WSc5M#t=334.156813

Here's more video of him. This is now a Captain Clay 2024 love thread.

Fucking based, and this except for 2020

Non-Whites, Islam and Muslims do not belong in and have no right to be in White countries. All should be deported.

You can't fire an elected representative. You can shame them into stepping down, or you can imprison them, which makes them unable to perform their duties and can be removed.

That is it.

American Duterte.

I don't see anything wrong. In fact, I see a few things right.