Hapa Ethnostate

The year is 2077. The United States and Canada imploded due to the rifts that multiculturalism introduced into their societies; in the far west, formerly Washington and British Columbia, amid the ruins of the SJW wars that saw the liberals slaughtered, arises a new ethnic state, the Hapa Homeland, where the Hapa race finally built for itself the roots it had long sought.

What is the Hapa Homeland like, Sup Forums? What architectural style springs up there? What is the music of the nation? What forms of art flourish among the Hapa? What styles of dress characterizes their nation? What form of government do they employ, and what economy serves their needs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7D_lzr4AJM
youtube.com/watch?v=rKEakKsODB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hapas are a danger to society.

That might be true in a society of non-Hapas, in which Hapas were a rootless minority, but we're talking about a Hapa ethnostate, where the Hapas feel at home among their own people. In a Hapa Homeland, the Hapas could find common cause in their ethnic identity.

It's like Hawai'i minus the good weather and waves.

still apache attack helicopters arent given rights

youtube.com/watch?v=l7D_lzr4AJM

Mulattoes are the master race.

Because "mulatto" and "master" both start with the same letter.

A surprising number of Hapa seem to adapt well to the constant rain and temperate weather of the Pacific Northwest. Their numbers increase every year. Soon they will be the majority.

I'm sure the mulattos will carve out a chunk of Illinois for themselves after the breakdown of the United States.

I actually live in Hawai'i. Technically I'm Hapa, though I look predominantly Haole (Caucasian). We all seem to get along quite well.

Attack Helicopter is a gender, not an ethnic identity. You can't build an ethnic state out of a single gender.

>one hapa shooter ever
>all hapas are dangerous

A Eurasian-Castizo North America is actually pretty realistic and likely, IMO. The dominant class will be predominantly European with some Asian or Mesoamerican admixture.

Then perhaps Hawai'i should be proclaimed the sovereign Hapa Homeland.

Dream on shitskin

>implying
Mediterranean's are the master race.

Because Mediterranean and Master both start with the same letter.
>inb4 whats the difference

stormfags seem to see Eliott Rodger as some kind of cliff to which every hapa is moving towards...

mediterraneans are mixed though

Fuck you

I'm a hapa and I dispise other hapas.

I'm planning on assimilating into Asian or European society

leave us alone

The Northwest Front will ethnically cleanse the Homeland of all Hapas. Every. Single. One.

I'm white. It's not a dream. It's an extrapolation of current demographic trends. Do you see it reversing?

Do your own homework, fuckface.

What if there were a third way, a place where everyone was a Hapa, where you fit in perfectly by nature without having to assimilate?

finland?

Or Seattle.

Like any Cascadian Moonmen would have survived the bitter wars waged around Vancouver and Seattle.

Canada 2050

This. Hapa race will be the first to fall to the New Hwite imperium, its lands will be annexed, the men slain and the women turned into war brides after being sterilized.

whites aint gonna do shit, they have been neutered and will die out from racemixing

hapa master race

It would literally be Morrowind+BMWs.

I am taller, stronger, more beautiful and more creative than you. Also a bigger dick.

>dangerous
if i was hapa i'd play that up for bad boy cred

user, how can you hate Hapas? All they want is to make the world a happier place.

>implying youll get past the mediterranean man
might of the moor
brains of whitey

so do something with it, all talk no action meanwhile whites are disappearing in their own countries

>stormfags seem to see Eliott Rodger as some kind of cliff to which every hapa is moving towards...

can you blame them? all they have to go on are hapa threads and how hapas talk to/about one another. based on that you guys are some of the most defiantly whiny and miserable posters out there.

i'm mixed race but i don't get you guys at all. all you do is whinge and cry about absolutely everything in your lives. which you usually wrongly attribute to the strawman of your race makeup at the end of the day. it's like an obsession with you.

hapa guys are some of the most persistent crybabies on the internet.

>tfw you will never live in san fransokyo and date a qt hapa

The Hapa fears the NVA

youtube.com/watch?v=rKEakKsODB8

With a Hapa ethnostate, the Hapas could date one another and produce a glorious Hapa master race. Still, the original questions remain: what kind of cities would they build? What kind of culture?

the best ones

I don't want fucked up kids, who aren't even really White

>Hapa Ethnostate
You mean all of so called Latin-America?

>Ancient East asians migrate across Bering Strait to the New World
>Spanish and other Europeans breed with native populations
>And those mutts breed with other mutts for 500 years
>You've got almost 90-99% Mestizo states right now
>basically crypto-hapas

Would the Hapa state lean more toward the progressive or the conservative? Would it be authoritarian or liberal? Hapas seem pretty laid back in general.

Except there is no culture or unifying force for these mixed people unlike Latin Americans and Central Asians. Most mixed people assimilate into the majority population and identify as their non white side anyways.

That's the advantage of creating an ethnostate: the kids would no longer be "mixed race" but "hapa race." Isn't one of Sup Forums's favorite mottoes, "Every color has its place: an ethnic state for every race?" Don't the Hapa deserve a place where they aren't mixed but rather the norm?

Hapas are inferior.

Hapas are hardworking, brilliant, and beautiful. Have you ever seen an unemployed Hapa?

Yes. They're called "Mexicans".

Filipinos are Spanish and Chinese mixed. Duterte is a dictator.

Hapas aren't Mexicans, user. That's why Hapas don't live in Mexico: they don't have a homeland and so live in diaspora. It's time that they had a home.

Hapas are the true master race. The blood of Odin and Genghis Khan runs through their veins.

Yes, they can have a home back in Asia with the rest of the gooks. Not here.

But user, they need a home, and we're certainly not doing anything with that land except for housing grungy hipsters and antifa members.

Which country currently has the highest percentage of hapas?

Probably Russia and its Central Asian satellites.

flips are almost entirely melanesian/jungle gook/pacific islander mongrels as their women were too ugly for the chinks or spics to rape in any significant amount

Hapas are the jackalopes of the human race.