The Hero We Need

If this board considers Assange, Snowden, and Manning to be heroes, then so is Ms. Winner.

Can't deny this Sup Forums...

All traitors and one Australian cunt. Fuck off newfag.

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?

IS THIS JUST FANTASY?

CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIDE

NO ESCAPE FROM

Not even close to the same thing FAG

Do you think if she transitioned into a black Muslim dolphinkin tetrasexual then she would get released?

BEASTIALITY

i'll take women with punchable faces for 200 alex

Reality Winner served in the Air Force. She's done far more for her country than the neckbearded neets who shitpost all day.

>Leaking evidence of corruption: Good
>Leaking random information to damage the president because it was "her turn": Bad

Dumb roastie gets dimed out by equally dumb news organization.

>If this board considers Assange, Snowden, and Manning to be heroes
Not even a little. Revealing national secrets to foreign interests and putting US assets in harms way is treason and these fuckers should be lined up and given bindfolds and cigarettes.

This bitch deserves it as well.

As soon as she decided to be a moral fag and throw her patriotic duty in the shitter she became shit incarnate. Obviously she served but now she is a fucking traitor.

its like you aren't even trying. Where do I go to lodge a complaint about the quality of shilling? More important can you with a straight face ask for your shekels with this kind of shit tier bait? Have a little self respect.

>traitor working for dnc
fuck her

post her fucked up forehead

This

The military hasn't served the interests of the country in a long time, if ever.

Bitch has a Frankenstein forehead.

She's probably a RURTARD

Brainwashed Snowflake, she should have done a leak that really mattered, Sad

>leaking info to show the American people how fucked their government is and that theyre being blatantly lied to and manipulated
>the same as leaking stuff for political reasons

What illegal actions of the US government did she reveal?

Whoa whoa there. Don't throw a blanket on the whole military. They are a force for good in the world generally speaking.

>inb4 le Jewish conspiracy meme

OPEN YOUR THIGHS
ACCEPT 2 BLACK GUYS BETWEEEEN

Winners don't get caught.

She's an braindead sjw but I'm pro gubment accountability to fair enough

>Leaking government corruption for the world to see is equal to leaking information which may not even be damaging, solely because the man in charge is someone you don't like.

she needs a hanging to send the strongest possible message to the rest of the obama clinton faggots leaking shit from the NSA conducting their own fucking personal war of agenda on Trump

>teleports behind you
>knocks you down
>what'd you say facist?
>grips your cock hard and squeezes pins your body harder

what Sup Forums do

u are a retarded nigger.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

Learn to read the rules fucking newfag. Keep Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums.

Delet. she is a traitor

Try not to cum quick.

notice female mass murders are rare, why is this?

why would a female be angry when every man who lays eyes on her wants to fuck her tight hole.

IM JUST POOR GOY FROM A GOY FAMILY

looks a bit like eggman desu

She is a Deep State burner phone that flared out of control.

The more she burns the more they burn and the less power the deep state now has.

You are trying to appeal to the Right's Christian empathy.

To late for that though.

Empathy and fair play for snake in the grass witches unfortunately for her got destroyed by cultural Marxism first.

this, if you wanna act like an hero at least take the repercussions like a man. if the dirt you found was as bad as you think then you will probably get a lighter sentence anyway, instead of selling secrets to another country for protection like a little bitch

>Can't deny this Sup Forums...

She literally thought life in prison was worth exposing an email spear phishing campaign with a link to a fake login for Google Drive.

She can be *your* hero, OP, but she's too fucking retarded for me to admire her.

It was her fucking job Big deal

Assange is a Russian puppet. He was leaking stuff for political reasons too.

difference between outing evil fucking pieces of shit and outing just anyone because you dont fucking like them

DATS WHY IM JEEZY CUM JEEZY BLOW
DICKS ARE HIGH
BALLS ARE LOW

Talking about the political bombshell that was revealed by Reality Winner, which is that the Russians tried to hack election, is not related to politics?

Fuck off t_d. And fuck your precious God Emperor too.

Mentally ill human garbage. The intelligence services are nothing more than pedophile and drug mafias. Grow up you unread inbred authority worshiping boot licking subhuman.

President Elizabeth Warren will pardon her in 2020.

She is not real you dumb asses. This was a fabrication to ((((prove)))) Russians hacked elections. The deep state want you to believe she is real

ATTENTION NEWFAGS AND BRAINLETS

There is something fucky going down here. Zerohedge have produced a few high quality quick rundowns.

Even quicker rundown:
>top level security clearance for very young SJW lunatic who changed her name to Reality - wtf?
>The Intercept, which now literally owns the Snowden leaks by the way, seems to have fucked her over very hard... even though Glenn Greenwald seems to have put up with a certain amount of trouble for protecting sources in the past. What changed?
>the dossier she leaked is pissgate tier nonsense; unsourced, hypotheticals, basically BS - do not allow anyone to get away with saying it's "basically the same as the DNC/Podesta leaks"
>at least the people who hate Trump can now claim that not 100% of their sources are anonymous... even though it's still a shit source and BS info
>so why did she risk going to prison for so long to leak literally nothing at all?
>is she sufficiently stupid that she set up an internal trap?
>or is something even more fucked happening?

Proceed with caution, anons.

>whispers in your ear
>hey fatboy
>grabs strapon
>so you wanna send me to prison nazi larper huh?
>inserts strapon
>this is for all the people you hurt with your nazi larping autistic weeb
>starts penetrating harder and faster
>if you want it to stop facist tell me your with her
>TELL ME YOUR WITH HER
>I-i'm w-with...
>starts slamming even harder, sweat starts dripping faster on her
>loud crossfit chick noises start happening
>ALSO SAY MADAM PRESIDENT

Bluepilled as fuck. Cannot belief you just swallowed that narrative wholesale.

How is revealing the actions of the CIA and the crimes of Hillary Clinton inherently political?
>b-b-b-because drumpf probably did bad stuff too
Youre problem is literally that no evidence has been found that Trump violated any laws, and thats you argument for why revealing Hillary's crimes and the CIAs indiscretion is partisan? Fuck yourself retard. And you never answered the original question I posed shariablue.

there it is. fuckin gordon ramsay

Fucked up my own rundown a bit....

>is she sufficiently stupid that she WALKED IN TO a possible internal trap?

But you get the idea.

She didn't reveal any corruption or unconstitutional activity. She revealed classified intelligence for no other reason than 'lol look at me iz top sekrit leaker girl'. The Intercept practically turned her in.

yup typical false flag

>boot licking

ShareBlue faggots detected.

All the alphabet soups are fighting internal wars with each other. It's nucking futs

>gordon ramsay

No, Obongo is no longer running the show. She will probably do it anyway tho and the media will eat it up.

Man, tranny, woman, I shit you not, the next leak will most likely be from a person of color. Fucking faggots are just controlled opposition and possibly an incentive for regular civilians to come out and do shit like this so that they can be identified. No leaker can hurt can hurt the military industrial complex nor the interests of the deep state.

>She didn't reveal any corruption or unconstitutional activity. She revealed classified intelligence for no other reason than 'lol look at me iz top sekrit leaker girl'. The Intercept practically turned her in.

All she revealed is that GRU is emailing people fake Google Drive logins. You know who else does that? Africans. This was a third-world tier attack, and now Russia's going to step up their game because of how embarrassing this is to them. This girl is a retard.

reeeeeeee
delet this

I've been out of the loop for a while and am now just starting to see this person around. What exactly did she leak?

Kill yourself. Fucking do it

i wouldnt even bag it desu

>Assange and Snowden leaked info showing the insane corruption of our government

>Winner leaked info that showed Russian hacking attempt to the media to try and shit on the man trying to get rid of corruption in our government.

Really makes me think!

She has Smug Lefty Faceā„¢, burn her.

>work at the fucking NSA
>does not realize printers and copiers print their machine identification, which I knew as a layman
That traitor is at the very least not very good at her job.

I actually feel bad for her. She is dumb kid and will spend a long time in jail. Everyday the news talks about their leaks and no one ever gets in trouble. Is that because the leaks on the news are fake and this one is real?

literally nothing of value to anyone except delusional leftists

I actually don't mind that she leaked, more info out of the government, more transparency out of the government, is good.

What I don't like is that it was entirely for partisan political reasons and not because of corruption. Her leak was hot air, just ammo for the media to use for more misleading headlines rather than anything genuinely incriminating.

>If this board considers Assange, Snowden, and Manning to be heroes
>Snowden and Manning

You must be new here

>slows down
>uuuuunnnh mmm think I got a little wet down there from this
>stops slamming with strapon
>alright nazi larper I think you learned why facism is bad, I even think I heard you say madam president somewhere
>forces user up and forces user back down face up this time
>gets on user junk
>bends down and kisses user on cheek
>whispers about lifting in jail and taking steroids and visiting user after getting out
>user actually your a cute little man, tell ya what I'll hook up after jail
>walks away

It's really weird because she was in the Air Force and was involved with this sort of shit. That's why it reeks of shit. But then again
>liberal woman

Nah she's probably just dumb

Ah, here's the bootlicker trolls.

Depends.
Did she leak details of wrongdoing in the government with the purpose of helping protect the American people?
OR
Did she leak some 'scandalous' yet completely legal shit about muh drumpf expressly to gain political attack points?

If the latter she can fuck off.

>mfw women can't even do political martyrdom right

This bitch is just another poorly done psy-op.
Nobody is buying it.
You failed again, shills.
Sad.

have to work on my filters for this bitch i see

>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, she is going to fight ISIS, ok buddy.

She can bearly give a speech without her voice wavering weakly..

She is super low energy trying really hard to sound loud and be a bully to the riches people in the country.

I don't see low energy scarecrow, Pocahontas beating Trump when there are real wolves out there.

We will watch France and London boil over into full war in the next few years. ISIS is being killed by Trump/Mattis, once they lose Syria, it will be terror all the time.

The only way to stop this is tear down every last radical Mosk and School. Then the next generation has a chance.

she isn't a hero

she's a narcissist

who changes their name to reality winner

Unlike the former few, Winner didn't expose anything that has been, is currently, or will undermine the integrity of the rights of US Citizens. Checkmate Nigger

First off, we don't condone people being traitors.
Being a traitor is degenerate as fuck and they deserve the rope.

Second, we don't even care about Assange.

Why do women always have to do weird shit with their face?

Can we just drop her off in Anbar Province without a head covering?

Assange is completely different from the others. Assange isn't a leaker, he isn't a hacker, he's a publisher.

Yes we can, I don't think she should do serious prison time but her career being fucked and something appropriate for what she did would make sense. Whistle blowers are necessary in this current climate-she was just stupid, I won't hold it against her

>FW one piece of paper in my sights could alter history and people would celebrate me

What a dummy for taking the bait

Based Latina never-Trumper completely BTFO dumb t_d retards.

Thanks

Her side killed Seth Rich

Her side traffics torturers rapes and murders children

Her side is flooding my nation with robbing raping and murdering spics

Her side set her up to go to prison forever as cover.

Why the fuck should I give a shit about her?

> SJW
> Bernie
> radfem

I dunno man gotta draw the line somewhere

ANYWAY THE JIZZ FLOWS
DOESN'T REALLY MATTER TO MEEEE
TO MEEE

Besides, are you really going to trust the NSA? Especially after PRISM and given that the CIA is essentially a rogue force of the deep state, plenty of Obama holdovers in there.

ZH hinted at an interesting theory. That this was some kind of internal bait. But there are 2 totally different ways to read it that they didn't go in to

>anti-Trump forces finally realize that even normies are wising up to the credibility problem of (((anonymous sources)))
>decide they need a source
>dangle some """""evidence""""" in front of SJW lunatics who should never have had clearance
>possibly manipulate them in to "doing the patriotic thing"
>immediately throw the patsy under the bus
>but hey Trump can't say "only anonymous sources any more"
Sounds like a shit plan. But these guys have been on the back foot for a while and now that things aren't really going to plan, some of their plans have looked kind of shit.

Alternatively
>pro-Trump people set a trap
>plant juicy Russia fake news
>a dumb SJW lunatic who should never have had security clearance leaks it
>lean on whoever gets it hard (somehow?) and find identity of leaker
>example has now been made to agents: Trump is not planning to let relentless leaking go on for all 8 years and doing this shit is no fucking joke

We'll probably not know anything for sure for a long time, if ever.

>Seth Rich
>Pizzagate

80 IQ detected

>888

Eat shit, niglet

80 already seems a bit high.

That is the stupidest idea. I live in CA, land of the liberal, and Warren is no go.

Compared to them, she's a partisan hack.

None. I encourage all of you to read the story and the docs.

> no raw data

> one analyst

> basically an NSA employee's shower thought blog post

Reality is dumb kid who will regret a dumb decision.

It was rhetorical I know that what she liked was nothing of value.

This.