An open letter to the un- and/or undereducated populace of Sup Forums:

If you don't have a degree of some sort relating to political science, geopolitics, linguistics, etc. you really shouldn't be on this board. At the very least you should have the decency to NOT weigh in on political discussions. Stay in your lane, as it were. Please leave the political debates to the adults.

>t. person with a polysci BA

>Stay in your lane, as it were.

Fuck off, nigger

>political science
You misspelled meme warfare

FOR THOSE OF YOU CAN'T RESIST THIS B8 PLEASE AT LEAST REMEMBER TO SAGE

>BA

What a waste of time on a worthless degree.

go get an education or stay mad, I really don't care. I just ask that you refrain from voicing your uniformed opinions all over this board.

>political science

What is political science anyway?
What value has it?

Stop trying to add value to your worthless degree on an anonymous image board, faggot

Just how new are you?

>this is what I'm talking about

It is the study of politics. From history to theory to current events. Polysci majors have the knowledge necessary to actually understand the current political climate and make informed, educated guesses on likely outcomes of political happenings the world over

>>t. person with a polysci BA

You and your worthless degree can go fuck each other.

my degree is currently the most "valuable" knowledge base a person could possibly possess

>I paid thousands of dollars to learn how to use common sense and logic!

>Polysci majors have the knowledge necessary—

Stop right there, faggot.

You're literally the reason why our government is completely run by degenerate bookworm faggots. Aka women and SJWs.

Are you a woman? If so, post tits or gtfo. That's all you're good for.

>pay 100k
>go to kike uni to learn less than I would on my own

What terrible bait

>From history to theory to current events.

Theories such as?

History can be studied in History
Current events is just the news. Knowing the news isn't academic

Education =/= Smarts

No, I paid thousands of dollars to get a real, world class education. Thinking politics is merely opinions is childish and only highlights my original point. You don't belong here. Go to /bant/ or something. Too many idiots on this board these days

argument from authority

go fuck yourself.

>Believing in the myth of ((higher education)) while being an american, go chase some grades while blowing your teacher's dick fagalang

>my degree is currently the most valuable knowledge base there is
More valuable than
>Comp sci
>business
>marketing
>electrical engineering
And plenty others

Your degree might keep your dick warm if you mold it into a codpiece like an intellectual shitskin.

>BA in polisci is a good education
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Trying this hard

Have you ever looked at your degree and realized how useless it is?

A degree, especially the shitty one you have paid for hundreds of thousands of dollars, is not a license for the real world.

I'm doing a political science degree and it's basically sociology. Social justice and the United Nations, and white people are bad.

Theories such as literally every political position you can possibly think of. History and current events aren't always studied through the lense of politics, however.

Except it literally does

>how to spot a Jew

There's more to life than shekels, shlomo

You stupid nigger, do really think you need to go to college to learn some basic shit like that, when we live in the age of information where countless books are available on demand?

Was your dream to work in the Obongo administration?

Kys faggot
you can literally wipe your ass with your degree, it's as useful as toilet paper (inb4 pajeets complain about lack of toilets)

Also if you are going to pay money for a piece of paper you should have gotten a real degree.

Polisci = Someone to dumb to be an entrepreneur and to cowardly to be a stock trader.

>polysci
You mean a degree worth nothing.

>Theories such as literally every political position you can possibly think of.

Please tell me that's more involved than you make it sound like.

Knowing the difference between a confederacy and federation or the values of a classic liberal isn't anything to write home about, it's basic fucking knowledge

Fuck off and die, faggot.

>you can only comment on something if you wasted 4+ years of your life being fed a purposefully designed cirrculum and dumping 100k+ down the drain
Excluding doctors etc, anyone who thinks like this should kill themselves
You are trying to measure your (nonexistent) worth by completely dismissing the intelligence of others and it is disgusting

My degree in philosophy makes me more qualified then the degrees you just mentioned.

I override your directive.

All shitposters are hereby ordered to continue shitposting!

I want racism, I want memes, I want hate facts, and I want it all in PNG format so it doesn't degrade.

No, you define education as schooling, but as it stands now schools (apart from trade schools) have devolved into the most base and uses less institutions around.

Self educate you twat, read a book on your own fucking time

>not understanding the value of open discussion and mentorship

>t. unemployed retard with a meme degree

>If you don't have a degree of some sort relating to political science, geopolitics, linguistics, etc. you really shouldn't be on this board.

useless degrees, should be banned

Good bait

Get mentored by deez nuts faggot.

Well personal revenue becomes an important factor when you indent yourself by thousands of dollars all for "muh degree"

Lmao this
If you can't teach yourself you should probably just kys

I'm studying political science here in Iceland, it has diversity and gender studies mandatory on the first year.

Give me a quick rundown on the history of politics.

>education
>BA

LOVING. EVERY. LAUGH

>useless degrees, should be banned

Can history stay?
I know it's a useless degree, but I like history

The "theories" are marxist arguments against realism and classical liberalism. I'm not kidding, diplomacy and negotiations are now considered feminine theory.

Kek. Have a (you)

You should go there.

Nice bait tho.

>importance of open discussion and mentor ship
And that's why you want to make Sup Forums an echo chamber full of people with useless degrees and little to know life experience like you.

There's already a board for that, and it's called /his/

>You can only post on this board if you have a 4-year Jewish brainwashing cert!

Shut the fuck up.

>>t. person with a polysci BA

I have a friend with a polysci BA. He's looking forward to living in Macedonia as a diplomat because "The Muslims are nice there." He's effeminately gay.

>men with sticks hit each other
>got tired of being bruised. Set up borders so they wouldn't bother each other
>???
>men with guns shoot each other
>borders shouldn't matter for brown people now

>muh degree

I couldn't care less about the paper. The knowledge and experience I received at university is invaluable, however. There is no other environment in the world where your sole purpose is to prepare yourself intellectually for all of the trials and tribulations of life.

Idiot poster.

the polysci majors i went to school with were all the biggest faggots i have ever met. they are the reason i dropped the major and went to business school. you are all so far up your own asses, that you make posts on Sup Forums about yourselves

/his/ could have been great, if it hadn't begun with a mandate to have its' balls chopped off.

Is he Canadian?

Sage all worthless threads.

marketing is a meme degree my man. Certain avenues of business are legit just not marketing.

>knowledge and experience I received at university

This is the problem with modern education.
The kikes brainwash you faggots and then spit you out like another number.

Now you think you're more important than you're actually worth.

In the real world I wouldn't give you 5 seconds of my time.

Also don't forget they give degrees to everyone now because dumb faggot liberals have lowered testing standards to cater to niggers and spics.

Listen fag, I've been to college and university campuses, and they are NOT what you describe
>I couldn't care less about the paper
You slack jawed mongolid, YOU are the one who said you need to possess a degree in the field of political science in order to post here

> I have been fed a specific selection of propaganda
> I expect you to trust my authority to at least the same degree that I trusted the authorty of my professors
> This little piece of paper makes me better than the massive library of alexandria to which all of you have access

kek

Have you been to university?

>tfw i am polisci

Yeah, it's how I know that everything you know is bullshit. We shouldn't be alowed to reproduce.

Yes. He's gonna get raked.

>needs a special environment in order to learn and improve themself

Fuck off fag, I just got my philosophy BA and all imve learned is that I could have googled free PDFs. Degrees are fucking meaningless nowadays

I can download university text books for free
I can read them at any time throughout the day
I can read and watch lectures from professors on the Internet

What does university offer other than a place to socialize with young women wanting to explore their sexuality, and networking?

I was trying to make a point that even marketing is more useful than poli-sci

BS in Physics
Pursuing a Master's
Try Again Cuck

>the trials and tribulations of life

Still not intellectually prepared to avoid using shit cliches in your writing I see.

By your logic, I suppose you stay out of all economics discussions?

Yes faggot. I have a MA in Graphic Design, a real job.

This
I was accepted to every school I applied to, something don't seem right about that to me

It's merely a representation of expertise in the field. It's the expertise that matters. It's like having a drivers license. You need to possess the skills of good driver first and foremost. The license just shows the world that you are.

Yes books make you so much smarter when you are told which ones to read by a professor.

Good thing you paid 100k for a reading list you could have downloaded for free.

The physical degree is just as worthless as the qualifications that its supposed to represent, could you not understand that?

You do realize that 90% of people with drivers licenses can't drive for shit right?

Any faggot can get a DL just like any nigger can get a degree nowadays.

I'm not an English major

Until they turn political, yes

TOPKEK

Makes sense. Most if you all are unemployed therefore have the free time to circle jerk about a bunch of shit that doesn't make you valuable in the job market.

Drivers license doesn't mean shit
What a horrible analogy.

>TOPKEK
I make over 120k. Do you still live with your mom?

t. not an English major, like I said already

>this is what staying in your lane looks like

>I need a qualification to validate my writing skills
Mark twain didn't learn to write from some big jewniversity now did he?

>being this cucked to what rich people agree on

>MA
>Graphic Design

Its Fedorageddon lads

Do you still pretend to understand politics?

Nigger, when will you stop using this logical fallacy of an appeal to some arbitrary authority?

>Needing a paper to understand politics
>Paying thousands of dollars for said paper
>Not reading to learn but reading to get said paper

You seem angry and uneducated.

Do you? I guarantee you I know more about the intricacies of politics than you do because I'm a history buff and I don't need a piece of paper to tell me what I should or shouldn't know.

Go talk to CNN maybe they can ask you to be a guest on Anderson Cooper. See how useful your degree is there.

>thinks you need a degree to understand something
>understands how to use a computer
>doesn't have a degree in computer programing

There are people here who legitimately think "Sunni Islam" and "Wahabism" mean the same thing.
Fuck me.

Should still be able to make a proper analogy with a 10th grade level education, stupid nigger

Is really a fallacy if it's true? I don't pretend to understand field theory or particle physics. Would real physicists be remiss in pointing out my intellectual shortcomings as they relate to these fields of study?