How do we convince women to dress modestly again?

How do we convince women to dress modestly again?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/22/us/rapper-harvard-thesis-trnd/index.html
edition
archive.is/9dFGO
balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bring back stoning

religion

get rid of social media

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

or just stop promoting homogenous culture orchestrated by the velvet mafia

By raping the ones who don't.

>im pure but my husband is gonna fuck the shit out of me every night when im older

thats why i cant take this world seriously even monogamous normal marriages

that jew nose

What is wrong with that
She is hos property

Someone talented in memery should crank out 100s of em featuring beautiful euro women in modest traditional dress.

Public humiliation. I'm not talking about killing or hurting them really bad, but sometimes a bit of force is required

There is no other way. Of course we have to remove jews and marxists otherwise public humiliation of women is pointless

feminists (leftists) are immune to beauty and morals.

Just ignore sluts. Women do whatever gets them male attention, and if they see that whores don't get male attention and are instead regarded as worthless, they generally won't become whores. This is why sexual partner count correlates inversely with physical attractiveness in women -- because higher value men pay more attention to more attractive women and have the sexual market capital to be selective, those women then see that being a whore is a negative trait and not a source of male interest. There are other reasons for said correlation, but that's a part of it.

>feminists (leftists) are immune to beauty and morals.
Feminists only exist because their fathers failed

I'll enjoy watching women prance around in yoga pants and shorts thank you very much.

video totally related

>if they see that whores don't get male attention and are instead regarded as worthless, they generally won't become whores

This might be crazy enough to work.

That's how it should be though. I'm bottling up my sexual energy for my future wife. She's going to be walking like Yosomite Sam for the first few years at least.

not 100% truth. In a society where people go to school it's virtually impossible not to have a society of moral relativists

>In the big city international races are encountered. As a rule, the Urban man is a mongrel of a variety of social and national elements.The rustic man is conservative by nature - the Urban Human advanced by society. All progress* emerges from cities and city-dwellers.

— Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi "Practical Idealism" page 11

note: the author is talking about social progress; abortion, minority rights, gay marriage, multiculturalism etc, not material progress

By sending your daughters to public school you failed

oh god...is that app state?

This. Women will dress modestly if that's what it takes to compete. It won't alter their inner sluttiness but will cut down on the advertising.

Public shaming because women don't respond to reason or logic, only shame and social pecking orders.

what hos what?

Never saw any of that crap when I was in school at Auburn. Yeah, girls would get drunk at bars or parties and fuck someone but it was never a badge of pride. The walk of shame across the cater lawn was actually considered shameful.

>That's how it should be though.
God hates sex the bible says youre less of a human being for having sex. The vaginal system makes a baphomet head symbol

Revelation 14:4
These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

the bible also says its better for you to just stay a virgin rather than getting married

1 Corinthians 7:8-9
I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

Sex is only here for reproduction temporarily... its an unclean evil practice necessary only to bring forth human life, luckily god will put away sex and lust once and for all at the end of the world

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Good thing god is coming to destroy all sexually active normies soon in the september 23rd rapture and beginning of the tribulation/ wrath of god on men

>implying they don't teach exactly the same thing in private schools, college, university...

>Harvard student graduates with honours after submitting rap album as final year thesis
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/22/us/rapper-harvard-thesis-trnd/index.html

>but it was never a badge of pride.
today it is

Remember to archive
>edition cnn com/2017/05/22/us/rapper-harvard-thesis-trnd/index.html
archive.is/9dFGO

thanks nordcuck
just kidding.

Import millions of muslim men that will force them to do so under penalty of rape and murder.

Homeschool

You should see a therapist.

And yes, I know that "therapist" is "the rapist", and no, that's not because of the devil.

Curious, what’s your opinion about the artificial womb ?
When religious nutjobs like you pine in they tend to berate it as "unnatural" and what not, yet it would "bring worth human lives" without "an unclean evil practice".

my fucking sides, also checked

They do. Get out more.

Have you been to the beach lately?

where i live the slutty clothes arent really as popular as in other places ive been to... its also winter like 9 months of the year......................

Should get all schools to get girls to dress up in skirt uniforms again. Just like my chinese cartoons.

>the girl on the right

>clothes are optional rape is not

>rape is mandatory

???????? OK thx

Hahah complaining about the attire on the beach? Are you fucking serious?
I fucking hate women as much as the next dude but that's a little too much.

I saw one like these yesterday and though what it would be like if actual women dressed like that.

Would you let your daughter wear a bikini in public?

Stop paying attention to women dressed immodestly
Why the fuck do you think they do it in the first place

LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCKLOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK

How old is my daughter?

Well that's a screenshot of Twin Peaks, which was 1990.

who is this beautiful woman

WALLED

Man... never piss off a slav

White sharia

Any age
What is the difference?

At 17 she can wear what she wants to. Before then it's up to her mother.

Why would you give up your fatherly duties before she is married?

If you're an overbearing cunt her whole life she'll naturally push against you harder and harder.

I'm not saying let her be a whore, but a degree of leniency is better than none.
Just remember to rebound her back to the starting point and try to instill in her why she should act a certain way, instead of just forcing it and never letting her understand or experience consequence.

It will happen as a natural course of events as muslims take over. Look at europe, non-muslim women have begun covering up when entering muslim neighborhoods.

Women dont rebel they either follow or get led astray

As much as they defend wearing Hijabs, we could convince them that dressing immodestly is Islamaphobic. They'd be doing it for the worst reason, but it'd meet OP's goal.

And everything around them is teaching them to rebel and be a whore.

If you're unwavering she'll never learn the consequence, think you're a piece of shit trying to keep her down and try to escape, then when she goes ahead and becomes a massive whore either you won't be there to help her or she'll not want to go to you for help.

It's like you've never met a teenage girl.
They are not logical Human beings.

Topkek

Not if you control what is around them

You can't, they have to want to dress modestly. Maybe complement the modest ones if front of the slutty ones.

In the 80s they did... even in hot humid climates.

>1980 was 67 years ago
>everyone in that pic is probably dead by now

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.
— Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, "Practical Idealism" page 11
balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php

Modest swimwear exists but most women won't wear it unless they see other women doing the same.

New math?

F

forcing them.

are you retarted?

what kind of logic is that?

Who fucking cares, you shouldn't have to coerce them into dressing a certain way if they dont want to

women want what they are told to want

This is a great meme making a great point. I've never thought about that, and I'm a woman.
( I don't dress or act slutty.)

Aside from celebrities, magazines, tv commercials, tv shows, movies, and music videos, I place a lot of the blame on parents. I can't believe the shorts girls walk around in. It's shameful. And 95 percent of them do NOT have nice thighs and butts. It's DISGUSTING. Why do their parents allow them out of the house dressed so hideously whorish? And I can only imagine how rashy their hoo hahs get with shorts shoved up there all day. Gross!

I have 2 daughters. Only one is a teen and she understands that dressing this way is ridiculous. She only one friend that dresses a little scandalous. She her her one public school friend. (We live in the South. Private school is the only option here in my opinion) anyway when that friend comes over and we go to the mall or to dinner or the movies, I make her change because I'm too embarrassed to be seen in public with a child dressed that way.

Just don't associate with shit quality women and stop caring about what whores do. it's really that simple. Just because some bitch who's had her cunt annhiliated and snotted up by 50 niggers starts wearing sweaters doesn't make her wife material. If she's not already a racist and a traditionalist who covers her fucking titties in public than she may as well be gutter scum for all I care.

Well, there's that point too. Lol. A properly clothed slut is still a slut.

No remotely political.

CAN ANYONE PLZ HELP ME FIND AN OLD PICTURE I REMEMBER?

>woman has brownish/blackish hair
>I believe she was sitting down or on her knees
>she's wearing a blue/grey type of dress
>she has very large tits that are mostly pink from being sunburnt
>the part of her breasts that aren't pink from the sun are a pale white
>she's fully clothed

I originally saw it on here, so if someone could help me find it I would love them forever

every time 0:22 literally kino

Is it this woman?

Absolutely not.

why would you ever want that?

having sex with someone you love isn't immoral like casual sex

futurebro, you came back in time to shitpost on Sup Forums?

stay away from religious girls, simply not worth the trouble. I was engaged for like 3 years to one we met through church and she was batshit insane.

>insane moral compass, everything somehow connects back to God for her
>24 year old virgin. Seriously she had a degree and a job and was a qt but had never even kissed a boy
>had zero conception of how to flirt or please a man
>didnt speak unless spoken too. No really, I could stay quiet for days and she will barely talk
>very rarely showed affection, was autistic AF
>everything is about God, if I even want to eat fast food, she would yell at me about how its "gluttony"
>never put on makeup,always in frumpy clothes
>was always pressuring me that she wants to quit her job and become a housewife and have like 6 kids

Its ridiculous how neurotic this type of girl is, STAY AWAY from them, they are suffocating. I get pissed off just remembering her, thats how annoying she is

Die of AIDS, Abrahamic cuck

sounds hot. I have a fetish for crazy chicks though.

>video about modesty
>starts with nigger singing
Trashed. Fake.

We destroy them and replace them. The Garden of Eden will not be mocked again.

Wow.
That's the perfect wife.
You'll deeply regret not marrying her, and if you develop an understanding of brain chemistry, you'll regret ruining her, assuming you had sex with her.
What a tragedy.

Yea, I agree. If you are breathing down their neck you will only push them away.

If she has the right to wear that I have the right to call her a hoe

sounds like a plan to me....this going to kinda suck for humanity huh?

how can you 'not' touch this when you pass by?
really makes me think

texas has it right

that's the perfect housewife. I think you are just into promiscuous girls that you can relate to.

Why would you want them to dress modestly? I'd prefer as little clothing as possible on the attractive ones.

This so much. It's also critical that you don't do the whole daddies princess thing that gives girls unrealistic expectations for men, and hence leads them into a string of breakups and divorces.

Would you marry a slut?

About 20 lbs before that is where the line from thicc to fat and repulsive is drawn to me

Aposematism.