IT'S OVER. TRUMP IS FUCKING DONE

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/top-intelligence-official-told-associates-trump-asked-him-if-he-could-intervene-with-comey-to-get-fbi-to-back-off-flynn/2017/06/06/cc879f14-4ace-11e7-9669-250d0b15f83b_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_usrussia-810pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.bc72ca167113

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
abcnews.go.com/Politics/exclusive-comey-stop-short-trump-obstructed-justice-flynn/story?id=47865739
nationalreview.com/article/447801/president-trump-prosecutorial-discretion-obstruction-justice-fbi-director-james-comey-criminal-justice-system
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in before nordic autist

its finally, really, truly, HAPPENING!!!

DRUMPT going down!!!

I'm not saying this is fake, but we need more than just the Washington Post's word on this.

OH SHIT
AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE SAID SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT TRUMP?

>anonymous source
>unnamed official
>familiar with his thinking
>close to the President

Tou need to trust a news organisation for anonymous sources to have merit and I trust no news organisations

Fake news!

COVFEFE

Cucks!

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

This is the 3rd thread I've seen with this article in the last hour. You guys are dedicated.

BOLNALDI DRUMPFLPH WILL SURELY GET BTFO ANY MINUTE NOW.....right guise?....

Can you read? Anonymous officials gave WaPo the proof.

>told associates that drumpf asked
>unnamed officials

IN THE WASHINGTON POST, NO LESS

Drip drip drip.

Surely this will be the end of Trump.

ZONELD TRIMPF IMPEACHMENT WHEN?!?!?

they are burning documents and computers in trump tower

full panic mode in new york and dc

drumpf is done

A few hours ago the story linked below was published saying Comey would stop short of saying Trump obstructed justice and the spam post began from trash like the WP basically saying Trump talked to everyone in DC. Comey is set to not say very much beyond what is basically already know so the idea is to claim Trump talked to everyone else so they can keep moving the goalpost.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/exclusive-comey-stop-short-trump-obstructed-justice-flynn/story?id=47865739

Anonymous source. Real credibility there.

>Top intelligence official
>The nation's top intelligence official
>according to officials
>conversation with other officials
>according to officials
>spoke on condition of anonymity
Never in my life did I think we'd end up here.

It's like a video game version of a banana republic. So many blatant lies and rumor mongering, and not a shred of shame. What do you even do at this point? They're unabashedly making shit up just to smear someone they don't like and they have ZERO personal qualms with it.

Can you even call it journalism if there's no longer an attempt at ethics? I know we've seen this kind of "yellow dog" journalism before historically, but this is the 21st century. Are we really going to have to throw "journalists" in jail for slander/libel/sedition to get them to clean up their act?

>IT'S OVER. TRUMP IS FUCKING DONE.
Who cares? He's a fucking Zionist who'd gladly sacrifice White lives for his Jewish masters.

Yeah..."anonymous officials" is a credible source.

>the president asks someone to see if something is within his scope of power

sounds like a responsible POTUS to me. fuck off, retard.

Funny how he's been "done" before he even started but he's still not done

When the fuck will Trump give us the anti-slander laws? Feels like libshits can slander people without any repercussion.

You know the saddest part? People are eating this shit up. Over at leddit there are thousands upon thousands of posts regarding this new "development" saying that this is proof Trump obstructed justice. They just blindly take the Washington Post's word for it. Hell, even if WaPo wasn't lying they're still trusting in the word of anonymous sources.

What worries me is after all is said and done and nothing happens to Trump, will these people be able to look back and realize how foolish they were? Or will they double down? Can they even be fixed at this point?

this shit has been out for weeks, what the fuck

POTUS asked FBI dude to drop the charade when the FBI had already wrapped up its investigation into Flynn and Drag-Shit-Out-Comey wouldn't say it is a nothing burger publically.

DSOComey tells The Don that he wasn't under investigation, but wont disclose it publically.

POTUS asks the other Top Sekrets dudes, that already said he wasnt under investigation, to vouch for him since Come was fagging around with the info.

This is so fucking stupid... 2 days before Comey testifies, all these agenda driven news agencies drop stories about information that has been out and in the public for the last 3 weeks.

Oh noooo. Dumpf is done for!

SURELY

>What worries me is after all is said and done and nothing happens to Trump, will these people be able to look back and realize how foolish they were?
I don't think there's any way back for them.

Since you can't prove a negative, there's no way to ever definitively settle this in their minds. It will be 30 years from now and they'll still be ranting how Trump and the Russians stole the election from Madame President.

At this point I'm ambivalent towards whether I want them to just rant about it. If they go violent, at least there could be some closure.

Jesus Flynn must have something fucking huge on him.

>If they go violent, at least there could be some closure.

Thats about the most passive aggressive way to recommend the JFK'ing of a sitting president i've seen today

>he says on an anonymous site
Why do you hide behind it?

Theres too much smoke to look away. Being under FBI investigation is a big deal. Its not foolish to think its possible trumps committed crimes

Hurdurudurdurdurdurdur!!!!!!

TWOOOO SCOOOOOOOPZ! DRRRRUMPF IT WAS HERRRRR TURN!!!! REEEEEEE!!!!1!

Listen, I'm an official and I've been privy to official requests surfaced by other officials that officially requested that FBI officials should officially suspend official investigations against official drumpf administration officials. It's all very official.

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

wasnt this reported back in march when i happened

this!

he is soo handsome for being a leader of the country.

RUUUUUSSSSSSIIIIIIAAAAAAAA!!!!!@!@!!!

ITS TOTALLY OGRE NOW GUISE, GIVE UP AND LET HILLARY HAVE HER VICTOREEEE

Repeat after me: Madam President.

Who were these anonymous officials?

NYT? CNN? BBC? Buzzfeed?

Nothing is going to happen.

I was going to call bullshit, but I saw it's the Washington Post quoting anonymous sources. I'm really scared they might have him this time.

>Anonymous Source

Seriously, when I first saw this, I thought the "Top intelligence official" being referred to was Brennan or Clapper. Nope, its a fucking anonymous source. I'm not going to say its impossible, but given how badly some in the intelligence community want Trump out, I'm going to lean towards gawker-tier fake news.

How many times are the lemmings on the left going to fall for the anonymous source meme?

3 Million

Trump is the Orange Phoenix.
Everyday he a thread declares his done. He crashes. He burns.
And rises the next day.

I keked. But seriously, is right about this. Meanwhile on /r/politics the shills are lapping it up and spamming it all over Facebook. Yet another time Blumpf is blown the fuck out.

No stupid, it was the BET, the MTV and the CMT.

>Muh anonymous source

Be fucking honest. Even if this shit was caught on tape, you faggots wouldn't care. Law and order only applies to liberals. Right-wing politican can get away with all sorts of corrupt shit and you bootlicker will fall into line. You're all pathetic hypocrites.

I know, we really have finally been BTFO. They finally stumped the train.

God, I think I'm going to cry now. My fragile misogynist ego can't handle the thought of all my white privilege being revoked.

>Being investigated over nothing
>"Guys, can I ask him to stop and do real work?"

This is getting Trump? Nah.

>Law and order only applies to liberals.
obama used his executive powers to stop the AG from testifying that he was sending guns to mexican cartels. Laws apply to liberals?

>washington post
>anonymous source
>absolute useless garbage.

Choose all three.

>Law and order only applies to liberals
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>comey will refute that he asked for a sit down dinner with Trump
>will refute he said Trump wasn't under investigation
>will say Trump asked for a pledge o loyalty
>will say he brought up the inappropriate conversations with sessions
pretty much show that Trump does nothing but lie

THIS SHIT BEING REPORTED TODAY IS OLD NEWS

IT IS REFERRING TO TWO PHONE CALLS TRUMP MADE EARLIER THIS YEAR. REPORTED ON HEAVILY 2 WEEKS AGO

ONE CALL TO ROGERS, ONE CALL TO COATS
TO PUBLICLY SAY THE RUSSIA STORY IS BOGUS
(some of you will remember now)

THIS IS A NEW TWIST ON OLD NEWS

THIS IS TO DISTRACT FROM THREE STORIES

1) THE REALITY WINNER STORY, which is big in itself

2) THE BIGGER STORY THAT TRUMPS TRIP TO THE MIDDLE EAST IS ALREADY BEARING FRUIT (Qatar)

3) AND LAST, THAT COMEY WONT SAY TRUMP IS A BIG OLE MEANIE DOODYHEAD on thursday

ps the sessions story is bullshit too, its all rumor mongoring

>ANONYMOUS SOURCE!!!

Doesn't matter he's testifying tomorrow. They leaked this to make sure he would be asked about it.

Please avoid antigay slurs ;_;

>Proves
We'll need proof of that.

To be honest with you, I really would. If someone could show me real, direct, credible evidence and testimony, I would believe it. The problem is the WashPost, NYT, CNN, Buzzfeed are doing every fucking thing in their power to drum up the 'muh Russians hacked the election' narrative because they can't admit Shillary lost. It wasn't her turn. Its so annoying hearing about anonymous sources and circumstantial evidence, especially with people that have a huge agenda against ripping Trump and the administration apart in every way.

Like I said, not impossible, but I remain skeptical of the bullshit.

will comey finally produce that memo the FBI refused to hand over to the congress ethics committee?

People are more inclined to believe something that fits their agenda. Everyone does this, I just wish people were honest about their biases.

and everyone is ignoring the DNC lawsuits

>The FBI director is not an independent actor. >The president is in charge, and must, for >example, set enforcement priorities that the FBI >is obliged to follow. A prudent president will not >interfere in law-enforcement decisions. But that >is because doing so would be >counterproductive and politically damaging. It >would not be unlawful.

Read more at: nationalreview.com/article/447801/president-trump-prosecutorial-discretion-obstruction-justice-fbi-director-james-comey-criminal-justice-system

I never said prove
Obviously, you bring the documents that you are testifying about. It will be in the classified sessions though

like clinton firing his AG right before vince foster was killed

nip with the bant

Bla bla

Good thing our nation's top intelligence officials spoke on the condition of anonymity.

>anonymous officials

Le Sup Forums man snitched to WaPo?

>pretty much shows that Trump does nothing but lie
You pretty much did

>according to officials.
I think I am going to name my child Anonymous Official, and groom him to become an assistant director of some intelligence agency.

This is nothing more than suspicious heresay....where was this accusation months ago?

Completely without proof.

Funny how this comes out the same day comey says he isn't accusing trump of shit
0/10

Listen here you fucking shitstains, even though the NatSoc supporters are currently upset about the foreign policy, bombing Syria, threatening NK, Iran, and Russia etc.. but just because you morons think you can whip up enough anger to impeach, doesn't make it a reality.

We fucking hate ALL OF YOU, left and right. But we ate definitely not participating in your childish games. Now fuckoff back to /leftyfags/

Trump is intentionally/unintentionally bringing the JQ into the public eye, which is not enough...but it's a good start.

i like turtles

>Washington Post

yeah another unnamed source
>breaking news user calls OP a nigger
>must be factual

WE GOT YOU THIS TIME DRUMPF.
WE DIDN'T GET YOU THE PRIOR 22 TIMES BUT THIS TIME WE GOT YOU

Checked, OP rekt
Like every Russian related anonymously sourced leak, this one will go no where and be replaced by an equally fake story until even the leftists can't be fooled anymore

the psyop is strong over there

>washingtonpost

A lot of us are reasonable people. Just give us the actual evidence, even if it was doctored. A tape, a document. Anything to show me SOMETHING.

>Right-wing politican can get away with all sorts of corrupt shit

boy that liberal conditioning must be working amazing

>Bake the fucking cake

Collusion with Russia--Legal

Tell FBI director to stop pursuing a case --Legal

Impeachment because of business dealing--A president can only be prosecuted for such things if they occurred before he took office

Lefties are being told that legal activities are illegal. Nothing will ever come of any of this stuff because it can't be prosecuted.

The argument for gun control is far more applicable to journalism. The dominance of left-wing media and Jewish narratives due to it could have never been seen by the Founding Fathers. There were like 3 newspapers and most people couldn't even read. We need to call this what it is: sedition. An entire class of people are purposely trying to undermine the Chief Executive. Conservatives are always bitching about the liberal media, when they have it in their power to finally do something about it.

It's time hit all of these companies with anti-trust laws. Disney. TIme-Warner. GE. They're all owned by Jews and SJW's and have a strangle-hold on the national discourse. Rational government will never exist so long as they have total dominance. Enforcing anti-trust laws on these assholes will break up these monopolies and return the media to the hands of local people. And, if possible, each and every one of them need to be charged with sedition.

The left's hail mary pass is going to smack Hillary right in the face, bounce off and hit Obama in his vagina.

OMFG TRUMOF IS FINISHED XD

What happened when Trump fired missiles at Syria? Was there a backlash? Everyone I know including me were all pissed off because we thought it was the precursor to US toppling the Assad government. Go smell your own farts somewhere else faggot.

Trump lies, it's not a big secret. We just haven't had the former top cop in the country testify about those lies and it's happening on thursday

That was only the tip of the iceberg, and yet you still support him.

This. Also selling arms to Saudi Arabia was a total shit move (weirdly, most on Sup Forums agreed with the most unhinged regressive leftists on this one). Nice try.

I remember when your first talking points were
>this never happened, fake news

Was Comey's memo not enough?