Burger Pride

Why do foreigners on Sup Forums think "burger" is an insult to Americans? Do you fuckers even have a clue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait, it isn't??

no?

can someone post onion rings

Nope. You literally can't insult us.

Burgers are delicious.

It's literally one of the best damn foods the common man here can eat.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

WE ARE ALL PART OF THE SAME GLOBAL FLEET

Because it''s ok for your food to look like that. Not your body.

shhh dont tell them

I eat a burger nearly every day. it's the perfect food

You really think a succulent hamburger would be insulting? The possibilities of a burger are endless, and delicious.

Nope. Diversity isn't Americas strength, individualism is. As a whole, it's pretty hard to insult an American with a blanket insult.

I want some onion rings and french fries

American bento box.

How can other countries even compete?

Why are you spamming this everywhere? Its funny but its pretty old.

...continuing the tradition of American butthurt and inability to take bantz making us good ones look bad.

I don't think of it as an insult and if it is I really couldn't give two fucks.

literally just finished a burger from cookout after my workout. dog bless america

Pour vous

Burgers are a tower of "fuck yeah", each layer telling a story of how America kicked some other shitholes ass. I don't get it.

get culverized bitches

Would bang.

I saw a vagina that looked about like that last weekend, needless to say I didn't stick it, that old hag still sucked me off.

>us good ones
What are you some sort of globalist house nigger?

Burgers are a sloppy, decadent"""food""" designed for subhuman degenerates, they sum up everything that is wrong with the west today.

they hate us, cuz they aint us

>People are insulting us by calling us burgers
Wait what? I assumed it was just our nickname, like calling Canadians leafs, Germans krauts/Hans, or Swedes cucks.

kek

My state is shit, but the green chile cheeseburgers are fucking amazing.

Wendy's? Gtfo.
In'n'Out bro knows what's up.

You can't criticize shit. No seriously you can't, they take away your kids and put you in jail in your country.

Burgers are amazing, but please don't add pickles and onions.

Why do foreigners on Sup Forums think "syrup" is an insult to Canadians? Do you fuckers even have a clue?

Double butterburger loaded

I had one the other day

They have the pork schnitzel sandwiches too.

k

I've always considered it an honor.

exactly the sort of attitude that makes people hate americans

america

is

not

that

great

anymore

Nah I like it

Its a joke how it is America's most loved food despite being a german creation. Proving the US needs multiculturalism to be great.

a fucking leaf

>British
>Food

From a "country" that adopted indian poo wholesale as national cousine

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

>don't add pickles and onions.

excellent taste. well done.

fuck this thread now i have to go find a burger king

I always preferred americlaps. It's funny because it's true.

You really do clap at everything.

>trying this hard to fit in

I have always seen it as a joke term like Kraut.

>no onions

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim
My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.
I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.
Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

America is the greatest nation on the face of this gay earth.

it was actually a compliment.

>Why do foreigners on Sup Forums think "burger" is an insult to Americans? Do you fuckers even have a clue?
shhhhhhh, don't tell them.

Fuck yeah, I fucking love this burger. Makes me so fucking hard. MMMMMM

>decadent
>burgers

yeah ok. Go eat some spotted-dick you limey faggot

its not an insult when its Wendy's(tm)

Coming from a swedish cuckold, I take that as
a compliment. You are the most cuckold nation on earth.

>same exact thread
>/bant/

>worried about your image
ok fag
anyway, OP can take bantz, he's doesn't appear to be offended, he's just confused as to why this is even an insult.
Anyway, contrary to leftist internet memes, in my experience in real life most Americans don't seem to get assblasted so easily and don't care about all the jokes whe online eurofags get enraged easy and are super obsessed with Americans.
The reality is there are way more peoe talking about 'brittle Americans' than there are actual soft americans

OK

Meanwhile eurocuck food

Wendy's burgers haven't been good since they got rid of their flat iron grills, now they're just microwaved turds like almost all nat fast food joints.

Burger is good, the thicker, the better.
Opinions of burger's are not good, their mental development is hardly above any European aged 15

bwaahahaha AHAHAHAHAHA

It's not a donut.

I never meant it as an insult

>triggered

FUCK YOU REDCOAT USA USA WE GOT PUBLIX

Maple syrup is worth more than oil.

Burgers are better then swedish national food, you know arab cocks.

>Its a joke how it is America's most loved food despite being a german creation. Proving the US needs multiculturalism to be great.

Naw, we took burgers and fucking owned that shit. Try to find a great burger next time you're in Germany. Good luck.

Now try to find a great burger in the States, you only have to go a few blocks. The burger is a complete easy meal - fuck French fries. Burger has bread, meat, dairy, veggies.

just stop

FUCK YOU! pickles and onions are necessary, no tomatoes though

Because we're a nation of fatasses?

Tuna melt at Culver's is sneaky incredible

>b-b-b-ut its US of B
>B as in Burger
nice try 'murica

Dog bless burgerica

No, just an oldfag who loathes the era of the centipedes.

we're just having a laugh mate don't be salty

Okay then, Ahmed.

Not only that, but we Burgers invented burritos and turned Chinese food into succulent pic related.

>FUCK YOU! pickles and onions are necessary, no tomatoes though
this. tomatoes are for faggy yuros

>cuckfood

>digs out the same tired old memes from his folder
>totally not cuck'd by Sweden

you're so pathetic

I mean, that's the problem with you. You have no standards. You're basically just niggers, but white.

Sorry Sven, but you're not allowed to insult any of the countries on this board. Not even Canada

FUCK ONIONS, THOSE ARE (((their))) FAVORITE VEGETABLE! Pickles and tomatoes are great though.

ITT making me Hungary!

burgers are the best food in the world, ya dirty heiney. You should be proud you named a whole city in your country after our favorite food.

I have a boner

Lol closest you can get to a general insult on Sup Forums is we have more mixing than a bowl of cake badder

I would call the Brits, Fish 'n' Chips but it isn't as funny. Calling the Mexicans Burritos is perfect really.

Anymore is the keyword

Were full of fucking degeneracy. Not that I don't have pride in my country but fuck some people have to ruin it

> being trigged already enough to pull the cuck meme
> mfw

It's one of the best damn foods period

>Why do foreigners on Sup Forums think "burger" is an insult to Americans?
Because you obese idiots spam burgers and are fat and unhealthy as fuck; and I'm not even saying it as an insult so don't deny it please.

>inb4 Finngolian
I also wonder why does anyone think that's an insult. Mongolians were OP. Wish I had a bit more asian phenotype.

how oldfag are we talking here?