Why do you guys hate Islam? I mean Sup Forums seems to like countries taking over the world...

why do you guys hate Islam? I mean Sup Forums seems to like countries taking over the world, so what would be wrong with Islam taking over the world? I know most of you guys don't care about shit like women's rights and stuff like that, so dont use that as an excuse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=guYMAycJgYA
youtube.com/watch?v=UUx9NzzTz-0
quora.com/What-does-a-crescent-moon-with-a-star-symbolize
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it's backwards bullshit, we would rather have sanity take over the world than ignorance.

they behead infidels

>countries taking over the world
When romans did it they brought civilisation. So did british and countless other empires. Muslims just fuck shit up.

>Islam is against degeneracy
>The West is completely degenerate

which side is sane again?

they are against degeneracy but they are also against civilization

Huwhyte man here, in the process of converting to Islam. White sharia is what we need to save the west. Of course, it will be adapted to traditional western morality, but will maintain the central tenets, such as prohibition of homosexuality, promiscuity, and public indecency.

No. We just tax them or exile them as long as they don't insult Islam.

Nice, France
Manchester & London, England
San Bernardino, California
Kabul, Afghanistan
Al-Arish, Egypt
Drottninggatan, Sweden

The list goes on and on... the question should be... Give us a reason to like islam? If you enjoy slaughtering innocent children than ya... radical islam is for you and you should take over the world. Goodluck

"Islam is one of the GREAT religions" - DJT

wow u understand the different sects and Islamic schools of thought so deeply

pls tell us more

i dont like islam, but history has shown that countries can get conquered and change. These countries are causing their own death and are being conquered on their own will. Nothing stays the same.

Do I hate it?
No. There's a lot of interesting culture and shit in Islam

Do I respect it?
Currently, no. Too cultish for me at the moment.

bcs its regressive nonesense made up by an insane sex addict pedophile and an absolute perversion on the abrahamic tradition.

islam is the least tolerant religion and this is a christian board

>islam taking over the world

the current state of islam is due to the fact that western civilization is suffocating it. it's acting like a cornered animal. think about it. if islam was dominant it wouldn't be violent. but it's fighting for survival.

more and more muslims are renouncing the faith and globalization is rapidly eroding the ability of muslim societies to control its population.

Because they want to kill anyone who believes differently than they do, they want to enforce Sharia upon the world, they follow the teachings of a pedophile warlord, they're in with lying to get what they want.

Islam's only function is to mess things up for everyone else...

Pretty much

I never said I did. I simply pointed out attacks that where carried out in the name of islam. You're more than welcome to enlighten me if you like.

>Because they want to kill anyone who believes differently
so do nazis. might i remind you, muslims and nazis were allied

>fighting for survival
>fastest growing religion on earth
>over 1.6 muslims on earth

>You're more than welcome to enlighten me if you like.

Mu'tazilism

youtube.com/watch?v=guYMAycJgYA
youtube.com/watch?v=UUx9NzzTz-0

You're right, the strongest "tribe" wins. Right now countries for the sake of being PC are allowing themselves to be cultural conquered

divded, struck by civil wars, 1700 sects. its about to collapse or it will reform back to mutazilism

Drown in pigs blood.

I hate that their astronomic knowledge is so poor that they not only think a star can appear inside the disc of the moon, but they believe it so much that it is their primary symbol.

Oh yeah that sounds perfectly reasonable.

Fuck you and your savage cult.

I am not talking about muslims. I am talking about islam

also, I am a baptized catholic but I don't believe in god. I am still being counted as christian.

thats not islams symbol lol. that was the ottomans symbol and its made up, it has a meaning to it.

DUDE MUH BASED SANDNIGGERS LMAO

So what school of thought allows for the slaughter and killing of innocent childern and civilians? Which of the 5 pillars justifies that?

christianity is the fastest growing in asia and elsewhere, pisslam is on the decline

>why do you guys hate Islam?

Well.
>be user's cousin
>hot Finn girl
>visit SA as tourist
>get harassed by men (not raped)
>go to your hotel for complain
>they suggest you should NOT file one
>insist you want to call police
>they give up
>police comes
>arrests you
>go through trouble and pay fine in the end

I guess that's not enough and #notallmuslims etc

>There's a lot of interesting culture and shit in Islam

none of them. its made up garbage by the salafis and their school of thought "hanbalism"

We should start a Roach tax here

Spoken like a true duplicitous sandnigger.

LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCKLOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK

I'm not into any religion that espouses forced conversion and I would never weakly submit.

Mohammed was a demon possessed charlatan, and Allah is Satan in disguise.

What do Nazis have to do with this topic? I made no mention of Nazis at all in my reply. The Nazi party was defeated in the 1940s and there has been no Nazi party since. There are neo-Nazis today however but the topic is about Islam, not about Nazis. Are you ignorant enough to believe that because I dislike Islam, I must support Nazis? You seem like a legit fool.

Most Westerners have little contact with Islam and know little about it. There is little understanding for the way islamic societies are build. On the other side, Muslims often have little understanding of their religion too, partly because there is no one leader of the religion, but instead many fractions, each with their interests. Muslims never had the Enlightenment and Renaissance periods. Islam and Allah are present in every aspect of life, one often cannot talk without some religious reference. That combined with comparably less education, less technological progress and propaganda as well as misinformation, leads to an explosive cocktail. Quoran actually favours rethinking Islam, most are too illiterate to follow though. Westerners of equivalent mental capability don't help, they don't question their system either and think in the same manner it's superior.

NAZI ARE BAD MAN, WHAT DON'T YOU GET?

>Muslims never had the Enlightenment and Renaissance periods.
Probably has something to do with them breeding their cousins for centuries.

Fair enough, hence "radical islam." So do you believe that islam has a cultural issue of violence? It appears that a vast number of Muslims support that school of thought.

If you don't know why then you should die. I don't have to tell your fucking pathedic stupid fucking dumb ass anything.

It will just go in one ear and out the other with a dumb fuck such as your self anyway.

>it has a meaning to it
It means they need to learn basic astronomy.

a vast number of muslims support hanfism, its watered down hanbalism.

so yes, there is a culture of violence there. but the way to stop it is to simply pull the plug on hanbalism, and that means cut funding to saudi arabia.

the guys building salafi mosuqes around the world

quora.com/What-does-a-crescent-moon-with-a-star-symbolize

it used to be a christian symbol

I dunno, maybe its the constant killing of innocent people done by followers of that religion, for that religion.

- Preaches death or serious harm against non-believers

- Women are basically enslaved

- The religion has not been reformed

- They are still in the bronze age

- Rampant incest

- Pedophelia

There's probably more I'm forgetting but I'm not gonna dedicate the time to a shitpost

its more of an ideology as well as a religion

And instead of offering a solution, you offer an insult. Read my last sentence of previous post. Sam Harris made some work in the right direction with Maajid Nawaz. If you are really concerned about where all of this is heading, then read the book or at least watch the talks of these two or at least Sam alone. It will give you tools how to improve the situation.

>- Preaches death or serious harm against non-believers
>- Women are basically enslaved
>- The religion has not been reformed

how is this bad, are you a gay?

Judaism is even worse

they think that the earth is flat, besides religious censorship never ends well

>implying Sup Forums doesnt love all those things (as long as the kid is in an anime)

they are trying to take our animes

>why do you guys hate Islam?

Because you are all jewish pawns, who NEVER attack Israel.

forgot trip

Sup Forums promotes virtue under a mask of degeneracy
Islam/SJW's/antifa/everything anti-Sup Forums promotes degeneracy under a mask of virtue.

>Muslims blow people up
>Christians rape kids
what do Jews do wrong? And don't lecture me on that control the world white genocide bullshit because I've been on Sup Forums for 5 years, I've seen all of it. The only thing I can think of Jews doing that people don't like is killing the people that blow people up.

I reject Satan, and all his works, and all his empty promises.

Nope I care about woman's right in terms of circumcision and I certainly believe they shouldn't hold any real positions of power. I do however think they should be allowed to pursue their dreams outside of a kitchen.

But for the most part we should go back to our traditional family units. Unlike you we don't enslave our women, I just wish we were more stern with them. They sense weakness, they attack, always threatening our power base.

The other thing is Islam is false, anti-scientific and anti-freedom. What's to like about it? One of the worse religions ever created. So bad, it's still a problem even after thousands of years, it still hasn't cooled.

Just because Islam shares a few things Sup Forums generally likes, doesn't make up for being an incest-driving, kiddy fucking, huge waste of time, goat-sacrificing, engineering destroying piece of shit.

Islam is a different form of degeneracy. I don't want to bomb Buddhists or worship a cube.

>"jews"
are Khazars LARPing as israelis
drink baby dick blood
view gentiles as cattle pawns
infiltrate other nations societies in order to disrupt them until civil war erupts
all while having the reputation of being kicked out of every place they go
Do I need to keep going?