no hew doesnt

I know brother, I know

no.

Nope

Roll 4 hillary duff becomes the new spokeswoman for anti-heliphobia

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

lmao

>Impeachment Imminent, kek wills it.
How is Trump going to be impeached if Dems don't have enough votes to impeach?

>4949
What did Kek mean by this?

I love you all, Republicunts and democraps. We are two sides of the same coin. And you third party people, I also love you. America wasn't built on love. But the hatred of love itself.

Get fucked shill

Maybe kek was trolling all of us last election, who truly knows kek's will? :o

Perhaps some Republicans would rather see Pence or another Republican in whitehouse to mitigate the potential midterm damage? What is your opinion user?

I'm not a shill broham. How is Switzerland? I'd like to visit sometime I hear the countryside is beautiful man

Only corporate moderates and other members of the Literally Gallons Club.

Nah

>Perhaps some Republicans
Yeah? How many? Enough to tilt the vote in the Democrats favor?

>would rather see Pence or another Republican in whitehouse to mitigate the potential midterm damage?
And ensure a Republican loss in 2018 and 2020?

>What is your opinion user?
I think it's fucking retarded to believe that Trump will be impeached.

You can't even name what Trump would be impeached for, can you?

Very true, what do you think about Lindsay Graham reaching across party lines a while back? I personally don't like him but he tends to me more moderate to further right do you think he his hedging his bets to appease right leaning dems for reelection?

MSM irrevocably BTFO forever imminent

I'm literally kek like LOL

Obstruction potentially, just wanted to know your thoughts on it user! Thank you

>Obstruction potentially,
Obstruction of what? What evidence is there? What has Trump been charged with?

Do you even know how the fuck impeachment works?

>ust wanted to know your thoughts on it user! Thank you
You sound like a fucking idiot that doesn't even know what the fuck he's talking about.

Do you believe everything the media tells you? Do you think the Holocaust happened because you saw Schindler's List?

Of justice. I do know how it works my dude, also never seen that movie. Is it any good user?

It's not even a question about whether they have the numbers to start a impeachment process... the question is, what are they going to try and impeach him for?? The fake Russian narrative?? Mike flynn??? Seriously, it's cute to say "impeach, impeach" but what for? You can't impeach someone simply because you don't like them. It's going to be a long 8 years for the resistance.

your a women or a fucking dumb nigger get the fuck out

Do you think the comey testimony will add or subtract from the tension, what do ya think man?

Comey and Clinton are going to jail.
There is nothing you shills can do to stop it now.
You lost.
Sad.

Keep crossing your fingers and praying, faggot.
My penis only gets more erect.

>Of justice.
And what actual, verifiable evidence is there that Trump "obstructed justice"?

>I do know how it works my dude,
Then what makes you think that
1) trump can be impeached
2) trump will be impeached

>also never seen that movie. Is it any good user?
You sound autistic.
>It's not even a question about whether they have the numbers to start a impeachment process... the question is, what are they going to try and impeach him for?? The fake Russian narrative?? Mike flynn??? Seriously, it's cute to say "impeach, impeach" but what for? You can't impeach someone simply because you don't like them.
Exactly. Leftists are children who base their beliefs on their feelings.

>It's going to be a long 8 years for the resistance.
It's going to be a long 8 years for anyone not part of the resistance. What is this, month 5 of the Trump presidency? We've got 4.5 more years of this shit. That's if a leftist doesn't snap and lone wolf Trump.

I believe it's "jenkem," but little tards have also done it in the US afaik

Nah just a factory worker in the north. Male and white. But your comment made me lose my shit. Ha ha

You are correct

what are you talking about?

>4949

double doubles

49 is 7 squared

Are you a wizard is the question actually

KEK will now destroy you.

>Are you a wizard is the question actually
Nah. that implies there's something positive about what you are.

You're just a leftist retard that believes everything CNN tells him.

Nice catch brodie

your wrong you cuck..trump defies you pesky 3d dimension

Fuck no. Kek wills for the god emperor

I don't watch CNN what do you watch? I want to expand my horizons

Sage, Shill thread.

This is the weakest attempt to co-opt meme magik that i've ever seen. CIA needs to hire better interns.

Do you think kek supported Julius Caesar? I'd like to think so

that's thoth territory

:( I wish

>The fake Russian narrative??
Even Trump has admitted to obstruction of justice, Flynn wanted immunity, Carter Page was the subject of a FISA warrant even before the election.
"fake", yeah.

There will always be media manufacturered tension...nothing will come from the comey testimony, he will not perjury himself.

Valid point user

LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCKLOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK LOL BLOCK

James clapper himself went on national television and said their was no collusion. There is simply no evidence to support that claim. If there was such evidence it would have be released before election day. You can't impeach someone based off anonymous MSM reports...

kek unwills it