So what is the migration end game? Whats the end game of ((THEM)). I see everyone talking about happenings...

So what is the migration end game? Whats the end game of ((THEM)). I see everyone talking about happenings, but I don't understand what it is leading up to. Do they have a prophecy or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
youtube.com/watch?v=2la4pIyXOEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM
youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o
youtube.com/watch?v=PwXOEFK6Swo
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The reason they want mass immigration is because they don't even have any endgame. They can't think farther than the next coffee they'll want to order from starbucks.

Mix all races together, so that there is no more groups strong enough to challenge (((their))) power. Then, thin the heard by war/nuke/disease something so that when society is rebuilt, it's just a mix of people that are diverse; a homogeneous blend with no culture or national pride to unify them. (((They))) will have no problem ruling over them, and an NWO will be formed.

Take over whatever country theyre in

To transform all of the peoples of the world into a uniform mass of coffee-colored consumers that have no roots and no connections to one another. People who care only for themselves, and don't think beyond their own lifespan can be controlled indefinitely by the ruling elite.

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

Ah ok.

So is race mixing going to ruin our genes or something? I thought race mixing (swear Im not baiting) helped strengthen genes? Can someone please post proofs that race mixing is bad (not from a blog but from actual white papers and studies)?

So by removing the "roots" of everyone's heritage, the jews will be able to control us easier? Wouldn't that take several generations and at that point would it unify us? The "heritage-less" thus finding heritage in that? Finding unity in the fact that ((they)) stole our biological identities from us on purpose?

Another question,

What is the timeline for this? Are they hoping for the change over night?

The creation of a caucosiod-negroid Egyptian slave race which is ruled over by the Hapsburgs and elite Jews

The end game is the deconstruction of national identities, as they believe that will eliminate war and prejudice. They want a united world at peace with itself, and they don't care how many white get raped or murdered on the way to that utopia.

As evidenced from being kiked out of a 1000 nations the Jew, although technically smart, suffers from sperg level tunnel vision.

There is no end game.

There is only the dissonant pushes of enslaving the goy and destroying the goy.

It would take long and it would face backlash yes. That's what we call anti-semitism today, so as to scare people away from unifying under a banner that has a negative connotation to it. Hitler? Oh that guy is bad we can't do what he did. And then saving your race falls under that umbrella of things Hitler did.

>stupid mixed race to live in a world run by AI that the last smart men designed and only the (((elite))) know how to replicate
>If it doesn't get that far, VERY KOSHER deus vult 4 jezuz ((no evil nazis or hatespeech allowed!!!)) PRAISE burger greatest ally okay. *squeaky toy noise"

The method for thinning out the herd will likely be drones. Once automation/AI tech is advanced enough to render billions of us obsolete, the swarms will be let loose. Drones don't question orders, and drones don't show mercy.
>imagine how much more advanced the military drones are already
>imagine what they'll be like in another 20 years

youtube.com/watch?v=2la4pIyXOEQ

>So what is the migration end game?
To create governments that are in total chaos at all times SO that the only solution is to have the UN come and fix it.....They are creating a problem with no solution.

I'll entertain the bait, in hopes that someone out there may get redpilled.

It's proven that racemixing dumbs the more intelligent races, and no it does not strengthen genes. That's what (((they))) want you to think.

Removing roots of heritage/culture/identity/nationalism/race/religion or respect for history. A shit-colored people who would then probably fight about who's the lighter of the turds.

Timeline is when we hit around 9 billion people. That's how much the Earth can stand.

>do this with much larger craft
>stick some cool aesthetic ayy lmao looking parts and bright lights
>do a budget-bluebeam over some Afrishit country
>they build mud-pyramids for real this time and worship you

>So what is the migration end game?

Birth rates were falling so they introduced an invasive species with higher birth rates. To (((them))) it doesn't matter if its whites or blacks or mexicans or arabs doing the work as long as they can continue to skim off a little of the cream each time. Declining birth rates means declining labor force which means declining cream.

>Whats the end game of ((THEM)).

Wealth. Not money, but actually physical wealth. Money serves as a voucher for time and resources invested. We use this voucher to purchase time and resources of others more or less to survive, but when you start to accumulate more than enough to live comfortably on, you run into a unique problem. You don't need to spend it. This seems like common sense, but since resources are finite and money is not, you money is always slowly becoming worth less and less should you wish to exchange it for goods or services. The obvious solution is to grab the resources now while the money is still good so that you can trade it for new money when the old money sours. At the level of the global elites, this doesn't mean buying a plot of land or a truck of electronics, it means acquiring countries, entire currencies, and even governments (see migration end game).

This. The end game is Satanism. They want a society focused on itself and not God. I don't mean God in like a DEUS VULT way I just mean striving for a higher purpose, things like foregoing pleasure now for what is right and something better in the future. Don't really mean church shit. You know what I mean. Its consumerism.

>I see everyone talking about happenings, but I don't understand what it is leading up to.

A happening doesn't exactly have a set definition and it seems to have shifted somewhat in the last couple years, but in general it is a note worthy event. A happening could be anything from a guy going nuts in LA and shooting some cops to the currency collapse of some third world country. In principle, all happenings are leading up to one big final happening which is TEOTWAWKI, be it in the form of a complete financial disaster with millions starving in the streets or a nuclear exchange or some other large scale disaster which would disrupt the human population on earth significantly such as yellowstone erupting.

>Do they have a prophecy or something?

Not that I am aware of.

Please put a screen cap of me in your next article CNN.

2B's butt

Order through chaos....that simple

^This

One problem is that the smartest among us can't have a long-term vision. If technology could be assumed to be stable, they could figure one out, but it's not. We know technology in the next 100 years will do things we can't imagine, but we can't predict what it will be.

They are trying to use migrants to keep the economy up, but the ways for that to happen, considering the migrants are not culturally or in any way compatible, they're counting on magic. They're counting on the global techno-consumer culture to assimilate all the migrants into itself with ruthless efficiency, so they can be used as components in the economy. (which is a brutal way to be thinking of these people with their unique and authentic cultures) Basically they are banking on the global capitalist system being ruthless and ingenious enough to suck the life-energy out of the remaining non-"last men" in the world in order to keep that system alive for a while longer.

keep saying they

who are these they if jews, then stop them srsly white people would surpass jews if the wanted

Cheap labour. It's literally nothing at the cost of all European culture.

>race mixing strengthens genes
Absolutely not, common sense alone should be proof enough of this. Is the average Mexican (Euro-Amerindian hybrids) genetically superior to the average Spaniard?? Data proving race mixing is bad is very difficult to find but it is certainly out there.

Even IF it was beneficial on the individual-level, it's logically bad on the species-level. Continual race mixing will LESSEN the overall genetic diversity of humanity.
>you have red paint and blue paint
>if you mix all of the red and all of the blue, you end up with only purple

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

Timeline is "as fast as possible", it just depends on how much we resist. Could be a within 100 years, could be 500, but it's clearly advancing. White children are already less numerous than nonwhite children in the US.

New dept. Current western populations are debt saturated. Debt is how they make money, immigrants are fresh to take on new loans

>To transform all of the peoples of the world into a uniform mass of coffee-colored

Jews want to turn all non-Jews into Pajeets?

I want to fuck 2b so badly.

>No cultural identity that would challenge government authority
>Poverty feedback loop with half or more of the population reliant on government assistance
>Democracy and representatives are basically irrelevant because everyone votes in favor of government expansion
Of course their biggest mistake here is relying on Muslims to help them with the job. Muslim cultural identity is not the one that's going to play ball with the establishment once they're a majority.

I honestly think East Asian countries are going to be the ones to bail us out, because whitey can't stop stabbing his own nutsack over and over again then thanking the marxists for the knife.

Very well put.
I'm an atheist, but i've recently been redpilled on our societal need for "God", and am declaring my allegiance with the Christians.
youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM

Long-term plan, we need to create the church of Orthodox Pierceism:
youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o

Thanks everyone! No I'm not a reporter look at my fucking pic unrelated pic in the first post.

user I know info-graphics are good for brainlets but please link to real studies. I found much more content about the issue on scholar.google.com try it out :^)

The paper to the link you posted has been cited hundreds of times, I will give it a read, thanks for posting the wikipedia link regardless.

What if there is no migrant endgame. What if ISIS (obviously) created by shadow government was to have westernized countries to take in these terrorist Muslims into our countries to destabilize it for multiple reasons, which in turn slowly starts creating totalitarianism.

A lot of terrorist attacks are decided and discussed online. Also online after a terrorist attack is hate speech. As we can currently see in the U.K., they are cracking down on hate speech more than terrorism. This will continue till Net Neutrality is passed in our countries and eventually the world. This does a bunch of things;

- instant arrests for terrorists who get instructed or instruct terrorist plots online.

- instant arrests for a further hate speech/free speech. Making civilians mindlessly content and fearful.

- bottom out all cryptocurrencies, which the shadow governments played the short game against. Increasing their wealth massively through traditional investments.

So I'm not 100% convinced that it's just a bunch of (((people))), it could also be some eternal anglos, but regardless it's not too important.
I think one of the main goals is to have the citizens willingly adopt police states (UK is the furthest along in this) through both terrorist attacks (ISIS) and reactionaries.
The gene meme doesn't matter too much with genetic engineering approaching (this is what (((they))) will use), again I think it's just to add more fuel into the reactionary groups to make a police state easier.
So you've got police state and the loss of social cohesion, along with the death of the family unit. This means that there will be very little resistance to 'problematic' people being dealt with, and allowing the indoctrination of the future generations to progress easily.
Once the public opinion has been totally warped, (((they))) can now have the planned and globalized society that they want.

Exactly, they don't really need to have 'false flags' anymore because they can use the third world and a religion to get people to commits these acts of terror. It could still be that ISIS is taking orders from (((them))) but it's the same end result.

I'm still hopeful to cash out on cryptocurrencies to help out my moms retirement (just a few years out). For my generation though I think you're right, they're going to do something to fuck over the cryptocurrencies.

I'm not going to sit here and do a goddamn research paper for you. This isn't some radical proposition, it's evolution and Darwinism 101.
>tall parents usually have tall children
>short parents usually have short children
>if everyone breeds together over multiple generations, i'd be willing to bet we'd end up with a bunch of medium-sized people.

You posited the claim that "race mixing helps strengthen genes" without linking to anything, so at this point I've provided more information than you have.

President Nixon was apparently convinced from Hernstein's work on The Bell Curve, despite the outrage from some of the "academics" about it. If he's correct about the heritability of IQ, then race mixing is a disastrous practice:
youtube.com/watch?v=PwXOEFK6Swo

By all means, keep looking for scholarly material, but this really isn't rocket science. We apply this implicit knowledge to every crop we grow and every dog breed we create/maintain.

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c