How do we fix this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xlx7V-BMRVI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misuse_of_Drugs_Act_(Singapore)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium#Prohibition_and_conflict_in_China
tennessean.com/story/news/health/2016/09/19/there-more-opioid-prescriptions-than-people-tennessee/90358404/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just let nature take it's course, anybody that turns to drugs as a solution to their problems should be removed from the gene pool. don't not resuscitate

Drug companies are making vast excesses of synthetic opioids, more than the medical market needs and they are profiting off of it.

stop them, you stop the epidemic.

Clearly, banning drugs will solve this problem.

I kind of feel bad for the doctor on the right who was probably told "hey dumbass, wear this stethoscope and just look important". You can tell he just wants to go back inside to save lives

This. These drug companies have been pushing addictive pills on doctors for decades and the doctors have in turn been telling their patients that it's perfectly fine to take shit like morphine long term and get hook. All so big pharma can earn shekels. It's a giant legal drug ring.

It should be illegal for doctors to make money on prescriptions, IMO.

Grass the kikes, racewar now

>How do we fix this

It seems to be fixing itsself just fine.

I sure do love not having a source to verify the context of your pic,op.

quit idolizing drug culture
fix people
make the gym the new bar

Agreed. It's not like they aren't already reeling it in as is just telling moms their kid has strep.

Ahyuck! That was my cousin!

>Can't type
>Can't even use proper syntax
>He thinks he's an authority on who ought to live or die
Time to neck, bud.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

You're thinking of Alabama, skidmark.

Gay people though. You make the gym the new bar and gays will rape young men and force them into a life of sinful deviancy as fuck toys.

Sounds like it's fixing itself desu.

>we need mo regulations
>I'm in pain doctor
>sorry, the government would prefer your suffer so I can't prescribe you anything

There is no solution, someone is gonna get fucked either way

kratom is the solution, but the DEA is trying to ban that too

youtube.com/watch?v=Xlx7V-BMRVI

I'm just for not creating a conflict of interest between patients and doctors like we have now. Make it so if a doctor is going to prescribe you something strong that he can be as objective as possible about the risk vs reward

I'm going to guess you haven't heard of a little country named Singapore user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misuse_of_Drugs_Act_(Singapore)

And don't get me started on the Philippines.

>Duterte

Kratom may be a band aid solution to this immediate problem, sure. The thing is Drug addiction is just a symptom of a larger overall problem.

People indulging or overindulging in destructive behavior has nothing to do with the specific method they do it in. Sure some are safer, like food, or sex, some are more immediately dangerous or healthy, like adrenaline junkies that climb rocks but I don't think there has ever been a free society where there wasn't someone partaking in some form of destructive behavior.

In the end people need to want to get their act together before they change. It's a mindset. I think changing your addiction from one drug to another only gives you a chance to use your own will to beat it for good.

People will always find a way to get high and kill themselves slowly or quickly. You can't change this without eliminating freedom altogether. Maybe some people are just too careless for freedom.

it's being imported by the CIA to kill off the white population. Obama started it with Afghanistan and the poppy fields.

it's all part of the same agenda to completely finish off whites

We kill them before they can overdose.

legalize standardize regulate tax

Here's the good part from the Misuse of Drugs Act Wikipedia Page

If you think drugs should be illegal then you're a commie.

It wasn't until the 20th ceentury that the concept of making chemicals/plants illegal and was first made into law BY WOMEN !!! (Prohibition!)

You're promoting feminist doctrine and ruining the west. Governments aren't parents, this is anti-American....or atleast it was when only men could vote...

>ct_(Singapore)
WTF? 1.2 kg of opium but only 30g of cocaine ? Dude no way dude.

It would appear to be fixing itself.

Lol, my nigga...China made Opium illegal over 200 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium#Prohibition_and_conflict_in_China

Mass overdose of what?

Islam?

He's still not wrong. Anyone weak-willed or dumb enough to willingly use drugs to the point of crippling addiction deserves 2 bullets to the back of the head and a swift cremation.

Poison the heroine and stop prescribing opiates.

Seriously. I go to a very prestigious private university with a bunch of very very well off white kids, and even they're getting into opioids. A friend of mine almost hospitalized himself trying to smoke a fucking an oxycodone pill a couple months ago, and he's not some dumb white trash pill-billie.

who /midtown/ here

Posting more savage chink countries.

Have you ever wondered why they beat us in science so much...

Let me see you boi pucci

FUCKING faggot, KYS

The drug companies are acting like drug cartels.

They are getting drugs on the market, despite doctors. People aren't getting prescriptions, but they have access to tons and tons of synthetic opioids. How is that possible? It's the drug companies cutting out the middlemen (doctors).

This is a blatant and extremely serious national scandal and no one is seeing it yet.

I agree.

t. former IV drug user

Start following the opioid prescription policies the world follows

Opium is the traditional Chinese drug of addiction. Cocaine is for degenerate Americans.

>This is a blatant and extremely serious national scandal and no one is seeing it yet.

We're seeing it. People are just looking the other way about it.

Brownshirts. Paramilitary political organizations which emphasize the glory and achievements of your people and direct the energies of young, white men to more beneficial pursuits like exercise, self-defense training, and political engagement.

just heard of a guy i knew growing up od'd. on his bday none the less. pretty sad when you watch all these people die around you but still cant quit. rip man

lots of people are getting fucked over by the drug companies looking to make a buck. They are destroying families, professional and otherwise decent people. Imagine you get into a car accident, you're given a prescription and two years later you've lost everything and you're injecting fentanyl with strangers at an abandoned construction site.

This is no shit. People are actually out to get you here.

>We're seeing it. People are just looking the other way about it.
I agree. People need to just fucking LOOK at where the drugs are coming from. This isn't cocaine. These are manufactured drugs being made by billion dollar companies.

Docs are prescribing them. Just because they wear a white coat doesn't mean they are ethical.
tennessean.com/story/news/health/2016/09/19/there-more-opioid-prescriptions-than-people-tennessee/90358404/

We need a drug abuse license

they're not enough doctors to prescribe them, that's how much drugs we're talking about.

These drugs are being pushed on the street directly from the manufacturers.

That fucking article is depressing btw.

Some doctors are wrong and committing crimes, but that still doesn't account for all of the drugs.

>and he's not some dumb white trash pill-billie.

>smoke a fucking an oxycodone pill

Okay mate

Georgia is overrun with niggers. Seems like this solution is working

Yes goy, forget how we pushed heroin use in Hollywood and glorified it as "a flawed genius's choice of addiction that can be over come"
Do think about how the (((music industry))) promotes the thug nigga lifestyle as "What a niggers gotta do to survive until his mixtape is hot"
Those whites were just degenerates and you goys are better now that POZ.. I mean nature help removed them from your gene pool
We'll help you make up for losing them by showing your women that mixing with niggers is they only way to have a sexually satisfying, exciting and modern day relationship of any value
You're such good goy

People will always mention excess opiod prescriptions, the bad economy, etc but few people seem to point out the massive alienation and lack of purpose in our society today. What does it even mean to be an American in 2017? That you, maybe, have some loosely agreed upon ideals as to how a nation should be run? People feel completely isolated from their community and feel as if they have no purpose and no larger group that they are really part of.

Combine that with the lack of jobs (a source of potential meaning in your life if a kind of shitty one for most people) and the over prescription and now you are probably getting close to the root of the issue. An entire culture without their roots. A nihilistic shitshow that gets worse with each passing year. A civilization approaching the brink.

And what about heroin you shit brain?

Easily.

It IS the heroin, you shit-brain. It's what these people are consuming and it's taken over the old heroin market.

Are you fucking blind and deaf? Where the fuck have you been?

Read this guy's article.
get a fucking clue before you open your mouth at me you sperm fart.

It's part and parcel of living in a big city

Spotted the loser drug addict.

Nah, it's part and parcel in subrural retard country too.

Suicide booths.

It appears to be fixing itself.

it seems to be solving itself, albeit a little too slow.

Give it time and the problem will fix itself.

> he's not some dumb white trash pill-billie.
yeah, he is

do you blame McD's for fat people or for the lardasses that won't stop eating it?

This is so important. I've dealt with this--not with pain meds tho.

This is dark war next level terrorist shit

God damn you are a 12 year old girl trying to blame drug companies for people's addiction. Grow the fuck up faggot.

Opioids are a little fucking different than cheese burgers. You should be a little embarrassed by that comparison.

Unfortunately a lot of people in the baby boom and middle age adults are dying due to addiction and due to bad parenting that drugs can ruin and fuck up your life especially when abused. Its obvious the MSM does not want to mention it because the lobbying from drug companies want to keep it that way. These people need a psychologist or at least be strong willed to stop before they die from it.

You assume they haven't already bred why?

unfortunately it is true i do think there should be safer versions of the drugs we have now. The FDA gets a huge fucking push to allow it instead of allowing a 6 year trial to make sure they are safe and worth it.

I think its just due to a lack of info and understanding that these drugs will have long term bad side effects when used for a long time.

A lot of these are bootleg/fake pills that are fentanyl and not oxycodone. Heroin is also cut with it. So people are taking these drugs thinking they are something else, and it is killing them.

Read in paper today that drug overdoses are now the No. 1 cause of death amongst people younger than 50 years old in USA. And it's not heroin that's the problem (but rather fentanyl and carfentanyl).

You don't fix it, there is no cure for the human condition.

How do we get more niggers and spics to use this shit?

MJ

"SOLVE"?

This is called NATURAL SELECTION. This strengthens the species.

I don't care about people who do drugs.

Let them die.

I heard about this on the radio. My first thought was to call anybody that might run into the pills. Then I remembered that none of the people I still talk to or are alive do drugs anymore.

feels sad-ish man

JUST

We live in A Scanner Darkly now. The idea that it can be fixed is a delusion.

This comment is called AUTISM. It weakens the species

Nitrous is the solution 2b perfectly h

how are they doing this? i can see perhaps enabling lots of shady doctors to prescribe their drugs in pillmills, but i'd be curious to see if/how they are cutting out doctors entirely.

who cares about country...many people don't even have strong family connections and roots any more. those come before country.