What is it about Florida that makes it the best state?

What is it about Florida that makes it the best state?
the cheap living?
the non-existent car regulations?
the loose gun laws
the great weather?
the year round outdoor sports/golf?
the outstanding professional/college sports?
the sexy women?
the theme parks?
those are all great but i think we all know the real answer
>the publix

Other urls found in this thread:

actionnewsjax.com/news/trending-now/video-florida-mom-lets-snake-bite-baby-to-teach-a-lesson/530320363
palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/just-drunk-florida-woman-caught-speeding-offers-burrito-trooper/D6a3oai3iApKbsNxbc8LNJ/
dailydigest.com/mom-sleeps-with-drunk-teen-boys-in-shower-at-daughters-house-party/
tmz.com/2017/01/26/stitches-arrested-gun-drug-charges/
tampabay.com/blogs/gradebook/parents-call-on-campbell-park-elementary-principal-to-resign/2321435
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the infective fungi?

>grease

I've always wanted to move to Florida. Especially the southern coast. But everyone I talk to about it says to absolutely not ever live there.

the looming zika threat?
the exponentially reproducing niggers?
the libshit yankee transplants?

the only one of those that is real and a problem is the last one. most arent libs though, theyre just fucking retarded

>Just a simple meter reader trying to make his way in the universe

Orlando here
Everyone is a spic
everyone
do not come here
our only hope is the alligators rising up and saving us from the puerto ricans and mexicans

>cheap living
wut

planes disappear off our coast
planes disappear off australia coast

do aussie have publix? let's expand

Stay the fuck away from South Florida. Once you get to Orlando and further north it's pretty nice.

727 here fella i cannot wait till the bombs drop so the radiation can grow my gators and i can finally tame my war beast to slay these fucking mixed subhumans in one last ride for the south

other than that florida pretty okay state dont come south stay north if you wanna visit, everywhere else mostly niggers or spics

>leaving out the entire Tampa Bay area/Vero.
lots of nice places south of orlando. also orlando itself is a shithole if youre doing anything other than just visiting

gainesville is all college retards, same for talahassee just add 7800 black people... jacksonville haha.

tampa is reasonable. west of tampa is retirement tier suburbs near beach 9/10, same for st augustine, and the north panhandle west to pc

>Florida
>best
I live here. You're absolutely retarded if you think this is a good state.

>cheap living
If you live in some trailer in a rural area, sure. It's cheap like that in any state. Good luck trying to live in Tampa, or Miami or Tallahasse.
>non-existent car regulations
Not sure what you're talking about, you're still required to wear seat belts, have insurance, and so on here. Also if you're a retard with a broken muffler there's a good chance you will eventually get fined.
>loose gun laws
This is true. It's not as amazing as you think though, and gets old fast.
>the great weather
No. Just no. Florida has shit weather. In the summer it is in the 90s/100s with 100% humidity. In the winter it drops to shitty freezing temperatures at night and is just dreary as fuck and rainy.
>year round outdoor sports/golf
lmao who the fuck actually plays outdoor sports/golf who isn't 60 years old
>professional/college sports
Literally who cares, you can watch them on TV or your computer
>sexy women
You're downright autistic if you think this is true, sure there's college and uni students at party universities and on spring break. Everyone else in this state is a redneck troglodite though.
>theme parks
Expensive mediocre shit
>Publix
LITERALLY the only positive thing in this state, they make the best chicken tenders around and are just the best supermarket chain out there.

Florida's getting more expensive to live in, especially in the large cities. Best to stick to north Florida and the panhandle if you move here. Pic related- taken in north Florida.

fucking transplant get the fuck out.

i read this in whiny jew voice

I was born and raised for 15 years and went back for three month last summer. It was alright. I was at Satellite Beach/Cocoa Beach area. SB is the nicest area on the west coast, period. I actually had a very good time. Unfortunately there is a real lack of ambition among people who live there and I had to leave for school. I may very well go back some day.

Weather does suck serious fucking ass but you get used to it. Sexy women all along the beach. Rent is expensive but no state tax helps a LOT. And Publix, enough said.

>le transplant meme
I've lived here longer than you probably have.

Anyway, continuing on OP, let me give you some things to consider.
>Hurricanes are not fun. It's been a quiet past few years, but you're basically gambling if you buy a house on the east coast
>the interior of the state is a jungle. No really, it's vast thickets filled with nothing but swampland, tiny rural towns that are slowly dying, and bananna spiders
>banana spiders are the worst spiders ever. they produce these fucking disgusting webs that have the look of cotton candy, except for a single strand of yellow colored silk in it that has the tension of a steel wire
>there's a lot of mexicans, cubans, blacks, and immigrants here
>there's a lot of rednecks here. some are the nice kind, but a lot of them are the shitty kind

>west coast,
EAST Coast

>lived here longer than you
since ive been here my whole life i seriously doubt that.
>hes scared of hurricanes
LMAO FUCKING STOPPED READING THERE. holy mother of fuck my sides have exploded.

Yeah? Unless you're some sort of mega autists you have a good reason to fear your house being demolished if you get unlucky.

I just moved to St Pete from Atlanta and my cost of living has gone down a decent amount. For a similar apartment, I'm paying a couple hundred dollars less a month.

As an added bonus, the nigger tax here is substantially lower too.

the brain eating amoebas

>Atlanta
Well, of course, Atlanta is quite possibly the shittiest city in the entire south.

transplants man, this is why this state isnt quite perfect. Theres literally zero reason to panic about anything under cat 4, and even cat 4 isnt panic time if youve been through a decent hurricane before.

I've been talking about category 4-5 you mega autist, holy shit.

>calls me an autist
>posts anime

>doesn't post anime on an anime image board
You're digging the hole deeper.

And that's not going to change today. Stay away if you know what's good for you.

>TFW I will never see a jumbo shrimp game.

Why even live.

lightning fan from SC
saw a game back when lecavalier was playing and I have a signed puck from cory sarich

>anime image board
Hello moot, i didn't think you still posted here

>the great weather

i lived in FL all my life until recently moving to TN, and the whole great weather shit is a meme. FL is the land of no seasons where its either too fucking hot and too fucking humid or too fucking hot and kind of humid, the only seasons are wet and dry. So yes FL is great, especially if your a faggot who hates the cold

Born in raised in Florida. Just outside Tampa. This place is satan's taint. I cant wait tomove away.

Best part of Florida for dope?

>tfw born and raised in Miami and still in this shit hole
Anons, don't come here, save yourselves.

Same deal in Tampa. I've lost all hope for this city ever being civilized.

>he thinks anything below 95 is hot
Sad! Florida is pleasant year round. The only time humidity is really bad is right after rainstorms

>whole great weather shit is a meme.
This guy gets it.
Are you me?

>T Snowbird

fuck off, I lived and worked on a beef ranch, every fucking morning I'd be drenched in sweat within 10 minutes of stepping outside, and because the humidity is so high it doesn't evaporate, you just stay wet all day

Get out

If you read the thread you'd realize I've lived in Florida my whole life. My body has more than adapted to the swamp climate, I thrive in it

I've always wanted to meet The Delray Misfits (if any of you fags know about these guys).

Because we are the best user. Publix subs and chicken are the reason I live.

i dont see your id anywhere else in this thread, shithead, unless you have a job working outside instead of a airconditioned office i don't want to hear that bullshit about adapted to the swamp

Only bad thing I can say is we have a lot of drug addicts in Tampa.

most places in florida have "very, very hard water". hard water makes hard people. it's like taking several magnesium supplements per day on top of your usual dietary intake. keeps you feeling calm like a rock.

Been in Panama City for 3 months now. The problem here is that there are too many old fogeys. The whole God's waiting room meme is real.

Also Publix isn't even that good, it's comparable to Albertsons/Kroger.

well my id seems to have changed, but i am op. also after years of construction work i have gained an immunity to heat unless im doing extremely rough manual labor outside. If im just playing sports outside or things like that Im not bothered at all

>publix isnt even that good
leave my state and dont come back

Florida is a shithole. 70% white demographic my ass, I leave my house and I'll be lucky to see 5 white people in a room of 30. I don't live in South Florida either.

I don't recommend Florida at all. It's ugly, dirty, brown, and the economy is shit. It's not cheap to live here either like the OP implied, it's some $3.75+ for a gallon of milk. There is limited sporting to do here either since the entire state is flat there's only one or two decent rivers in the whole state.

The theme parks are overpriced shit with 2+ hour long wait times, some $150 a ticket.

Why are there so many (well at least recently) shooting over there?

Yeah rent is cheaper here than Chicago but I'd be making more than twice as much in Chicago. Florida economy is shit.

I guess if you think $1300 a month for an apartment is cheap, or you like commuting 2-3 hours every day you might save a few hundred dollars on rent to spend it on gas and lose 15 hours of your time each week.

This, and it's overcast all throughout the summer until fall. It might be "warm" outside but the humidity makes it too cold to go swimming usually.

>ugly dirty brown
t. never been to state parks
>economy is shit
definitely not
>not cheap to live here
A friend of mine is renting out an entire house for 550 a month, super close to all the major spots in town and not even in a bad neighborhood. Florida is cheap as shit and any snowbird or transplant will tell you this.
>limited sporting to do
what is year round football, golf, soccer, baseball or literally anything you want. There is also surfing on the east coast and several mountain biking courses.
>one or two decent rivers
this is just bait at this point

If I wanted to pay for overpriced organic feel good food I would shop at Whole Foods. You sound like you've lived a very short and sheltered life, try traveling sometime.

>my house will die
Don't be an idiot. There are different building codes in Florida for hurricanes.

>90 degrees, 90% humidity
>cities literally shut down to gas mosquitoes because of the fucking humidity

Sounds great if you're a fucking African or Mexican. No self respecting white man would willingly live in such a hell.

Trust me, being born and raised in Florida does not give you automatic immunity to shitty swamp weather.

Are you a Florida shill or something? Nothing would surprise me at this point we had literal weather channel shills on here at one point.

>never been to state parks
What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that 99% of my month includes interactions with a 95% brown demographic? You're a fucking retard.
>economy is shit
Yes, $3.75 is outrageous for milk and the car insurance prices here are absurd. Rent for an apartment near any part of the state that has ANY jobs is $1100+ and the pay is usually somewhere around $25-50k unless you have years and years of experience and are well into your 30's.
>A friend of mine
Bullshit
>football, golf, soccer, baseball
I'll give you golf. Anyone can do any of those other sports in any other state. Who gives a shit.
>mountain biking courses
Now I know you're just full of shit there's no fucking mountains in Florida. Fuck off.

>Albertsons? Kroger?
Nigger stores. And you forgot winndixie

If you move to florida, go with north fl. Jax master race here, yeah we have niggers but our based police force keeps them in check. We also have resonable rent, resonable weather and we live on the coast of fucking florida. Whats not to love?

Orlando is getting BROWNED hard as fuck. If you want to not be a minority or around our (((Greatest Allies))) 24/7, stay out of Orlando and South Florida.

No im just not retarded like you
>tfw im not racist enough to associate brown with peoples skin colors and instead thought you were talking about the scenery
fucking Sup Forums. also i dont have that many interactions with minorities so idk if youre just in a different part.
>economy is shit
literally no it isnt. i dont pay more than 3 bucks for milk at any store around here, and apartments here along with the house i mentioned earlier are frequently 800 or less.
>mountain biking courses
just google florida mountain bike trails and you will see that there are about a dozen around the state, and theyre pretty good ones as well.

>What is it about Florida that makes it the best state?

I'm not sure if it's the flakka or the meth, honestly

>mfw publix is an overpriced megamart that depends of oblivious retirees and shit-for-brains soccer moms
dem subs and wings, though...

>Florida
>mountains
I don't think you know what a mountain is you god damn retard.
>i dont pay more than 3 bucks for milk
You're lying then or you're buying a half gallon

Club membership

The drought in tampa

google will show you the courses my dude. also idk where youre buying milk but you should change stores

its been wet the last few days and its supposed to continue to be wet

Ooh, I got this.

It's not the best. Rents are getting higher despite jobs staying lower-paying. I worked full time at a company for three years before I saw a day of PTO as well.

There's a small "culture" in Orlando, mostly Christian hipsters. Seriously. In every coffee shop, independent bookstore, cocktail bar; all Christian millenials who feel edgy for smoking cloves. There's a ton of new age churches here. I visited a church once that was literally in an abandoned warehouse and had Edison bulbs hanging from the ceiling.
It does mean we have a couple of cool places to eat and drink (Lineage Coffee, The Strand, Hanson's Shoe Repair, etc.) but other than that, Florida's a dead end.

I realized here I worked for the weekends, and then on the weekends there is absolutely nothing to do except eat and shop (events here are sparse and we have like 1 museum worth going to that's still p small). I want to go out and see the world. I'm thinking about moving to Jew York for a while.

Wish me luck anons

There is a gulf coast on the west and an atlantic coast on the east you rube

what part of "Orlando" was unclear?

no state tax for.. what? income? sale? property?

how about orlando, tampa or miami 'burbs?

>Florida has shit weather.
at least you don't have to deal with rusty vehicles after a couple of winters

Bonus pic from Lineage, the shop I mentioned

It's just so....gay

The east coast is infested with beaners jews and haitians. Ricans and Cubans all over the place. Cubans are usually alright and can pass for white in some cases. The Ricans (faux spics) are pretty shit tier. Most are from Jew York in some manner or at least love the yankees and have a flag on the car rearview. East Coast whites are mostly Northeast trash from New York Boston and other New England areas. They have the faggot accent and general faggotry associated with people from that area.

Southwest Florida is pretty good to a degree but has become infested with beaners due to proximity to Miami (alligator alley i75). Collier is basically infested big league. Lee is getting there with Lehigh being a prime spic haven or unincorporated (estero etc). Cape Coral is the last bastion of whiteness besides pockets in other cities in gated communes like Bonita etc.

Central Florida due to I4 and proximity to the cancerous east coast is no bueno. Shitlibs and faggot commies especially women infest Orlando and Tampa now. St. Pete isn't totally fucked as of yet but it's going to go at some point.

North Florida and the panhandle are fine still but you have to deal with the juggalos and white trash instead of niggers and spics. I suppose it's preferable.

Adding to this when I say East Coast I mean all of it. I95 is a cancer artery that leads straight to all the hellholes along the northeast. Jacksonville is chock full of niggers. It's fucked.

>5th generation Floridian
>Surrounded by New Yorkers

Where did it all go wrong?

ehh, space coast is ok but boring as fuck

Cheaper than California but still subtropical

>what's not to love?
the smell

Don't do that, new york is pbad m8, its like living in a train station bathroom fulltime and some kike is actually managing to charge you for the experience.

There's no state income tax and no tax on food. Catch 22 is the food costs more than up north. I can buy immokalee fruit up in Illinois for a dollar or two cheaper than down here near the source. Oh and the gun laws are alright but it's not the best state for gun rights imo. There are quirks to conceal carry and just running without one.

Pub Subs 4 lyfe

definitely the white trash/nigger retards that make the local news interesting

actionnewsjax.com/news/trending-now/video-florida-mom-lets-snake-bite-baby-to-teach-a-lesson/530320363
palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/just-drunk-florida-woman-caught-speeding-offers-burrito-trooper/D6a3oai3iApKbsNxbc8LNJ/
dailydigest.com/mom-sleeps-with-drunk-teen-boys-in-shower-at-daughters-house-party/
tmz.com/2017/01/26/stitches-arrested-gun-drug-charges/
tampabay.com/blogs/gradebook/parents-call-on-campbell-park-elementary-principal-to-resign/2321435

I thought I was the only Sup Forumsack in this god forsaken county...

FWIW I daily either my Walther PK380 M&P Bodyguard or Sig P320 w/ compact lower. You have multiple indoor and outdoor ranges. Private ranges are around as well. Depending on your area of course but it's pretty gud for plinking imo.

I've visited
I just don't think a lot of people how soul-sucking it is to have nothing to do, pretty much ever
I have one life, and I feel like I'm wasting it here

>Cheap living

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another retard.

What is it that you're trying to do? People always say it's boring where they live yet don't know what exactly IT is they're missing out on. I grew up in Chicongo and it's boring as fuck like anywhere else.

go to Vespr brah

Born and raised in the 727. Mid thirties and been living in SC for 4 years or so now. Other than being a culinary wasteland of fatback and fried bologna this place has a little of everything without the traffic. Tons and tons and tons of googles here but they are mostly relaxed in comparison to the feral nature of Pinellas county thug lifes.

If i was back i would likely buy real estate in good quantity in areas like anywhere North of new port richey. Yaw i know uncle Billy lives there but that's what a big god damn fence is for and 2000 feet of road frontage and being 1000 foot off that road at a minimum.

I honestly have never understood why Florida gets shilled so hard on this board. I have lived in Florida my whole life and I'm in college here. Living here is not that great due to a shitty climate, degeneracy, shitty people etc. I'm leaving as soon as possible for my MBA or Law School.

Another mad fag

I live in Longwood, which is close to Orlando. really not many prospects for me since I am r9k tier so I am looking to move somewhere else that is young and flourishing, like other anons I just feel like life just passes by here.. I am 20 and havent been able to move out or really make much for myself. Where though?