MIND FUCK

How do Dumb-old Judas Droneth Sup Forums shills manage their cognitive dissonance?

How do they keep themselves from falling into bi-polar psychoses--from their constant flip-flopping hypocrisy--maintained in order to qualify their fundamentalist support for the very incarnation of which enthrals them...?

Are barbiturates involved in the process?

pic related

I'm not smart enough to dodge taxes so it would be neat to have someone help me out.

Lots of people who dodge taxes just get caught and have to pay more... fuck that shit. Fuck the government, I say burn it down to it's most basic form. #DrainTheSwamp to #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

there is no crime in taking advantage in a broken system designed for the rich and powerful to rule
keep bitching from your 1200 rent two room apartment with a micro kitchen and a part time job

>#DrainTheSwamp

Indeed an interadasting take on the issue...

Thank you for your contribution.

>keep bitching from your 1200 rent two room apartment with a micro kitchen and a part time job
Where the fuck are you from? New York?

>there is no crime in taking advantage in a broken system
As -1 + -1 =/= 2, two wrongs do not make a right.

However, two WONGS will take a WRIGHT'S job... and at a fraction of the latter's salary!

Because that's not what Shillary would have done at ALL, right? GTFO Lamb fucker.

>I'm not smart enough to dodge taxes
It has nothing to do with 'smarts', al-Bin Svensson.

Dodging taxes has to do with how much tax you are to dodge -- a little, and it's difficult; a lot, and it's almost written into your contract that you'll pay the absolute minimum (if anything) as possible.

>the richer one becomes, the more societal responsibilities they abrogate
>lit. the opposite of how it should (and is professed) to work

Herein lies the problem: IT'S NOT A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD -- yet all the bottom-feeder normies who support the profligacious likes of Dumb-old, (((think))) this moronic messiah's Sino-Russo funded, Saudi sucking and Zionist feltching, will "trickle" some 'santorum', down into their slacked-jawed, gaping gobs.

This level of retardation is what the "death camps" were built for. This level of autism is what their fires will be stoked and rise again to cleanse.

>DON'T GIVE THE SULPHUR STINKING, HADES HARRIDAN THE NUCLEAR CODES!!

Are you serious, nigger features?... Are you seriously using the same hackneyed shtick libtards do -- indeed, that your tribe incessantly ridicule them for -- to champion Donny Deviance and Vulture Bunch...?!

freedom of speech in USA is a meme now, there are taboos that you can't speak off

>ywn experience 9/11 first hand
Why live?

>cognitive dissonance

that's funny coming from the people who spent the last 8 years moaning about how PC liberals cant take a joke and want to curtail free speech for anything offensive

don't worry, something worse will happen in our lifetime

are you ok aus bro?

>cognitive dissonance

Their job is to keep you fighting, not bring you together. Same thing as our current, corrupt government. They're more of the same.

Lets be honest here, her own brethren threw her under the bus. CNN and Cooper didn't even want to touch this. I have zero problems with it, In my book you have every right to be dumb as fuck.

>burger
>freedumbz

Threatening the US president in any way will get you investigated by the Secret Service.

>Freedom of speech
Funnily enough, she is not being arrested, ostracized or hounded except for voluntary actions by liberals themselves (e.g. Cooper).

No one is preventing her from speaking, she is just having people react to her. No bike locks to the face, no protestors blocking her off, etc.

Personally, I see no problem with what she did. Then again, Latinos don't mind decapitations a lot.

>not living in a post-imperial, civil war fraught wasteland
Why not an hero?

We can only hope...

>In my book you have every right to be dumb as fuck.
Evidently...

Are you jelly of their relevance?

We get that your nations is better known for retards dancing and pounding their chests like apes, but you don't need to post 4 times in a row like a bitch trying to get male attention by flaunting her gigantic ass around.

Just saying bro, get help.

>Threatening the US president in any way will get you investigated by the Secret Service.
How about threatening the secretary-of-state-cum-presidential candidate...?

How about goading your nation's enemies into hacking your own countries classified secrets... you know, like SEDITION...?

How about openly threatening to kill women and children of your Zionist concocted enemies...?

How about assaulting people like a geriatric deviant...?

Kathy Griffith wasn't stopped from speaking.

She said and did exactly what she wanted.

Just because she got a lot of hate for it doesn't mean its not free speech.

>Are you jelly of their relevance?
>Jelly of being a drone iGoyim, expendable, insignificant fodder -- forever to be forgotten and leaving nil legacy in one's oxygen-thieving wake

Are you an autism...?

LMAO Griffin has every right to do what she wants.

We also have the right to collectively call her a retarded cunt.

Maybe it's my cognitive dissonance, but I don't understand that image at all.

>12 posts in less than hour in 27 post thread
take yer meds kid

>Physical threats and legal threats are equivalent

>Muh russian collusion

>Threatening to kill ass backwards goatfuckers triggers the sheepfucker

>"Assaulting" women that want your dick because you're rich

Okay, how many levels of envy and butthurt are you on?
You do know it's a sin... Right?

>be a mouse in the wheel, cheat it.
>control the mice in the wheel, try to patch it.

ehhh.

>Just because she got a lot of hate
If that's all a comedian got for shitty humour, there would be no funny comedians.

>sacked from CNN
>ostracised from MSM
>forced to make public apologies
>likely condemned to dank back-alley comedy clubs for life (...or, at least until Dronth gets assassinate)

On point.

I'm gonna let you in on a secret:
As an individual, you are nothing, and by tomorrow nobody will even remember your shitposts here.

Have fun kid, I'm gonna go fuck a tranny and snort some coke, ta-ta my boy.

>We also have the right to collectively call her a retarded cunt.
Sure... 'cept that's never enough for faecal fissure flustered conservatards -- whose safe space has been butt-breached... is it?

what the fuck is going on itt

Trump doesn't need to be ideologically consistent in what he says.

I honestly could not give a damn what he says at all, only what he does.

So far he is pissing off all the right people and helping all the good people. I haven't regretted my vote for a second.

>I don't understand that image at all.

>muds' "religion of peace"
>religion of pieces

>conservatards' "muh freedumbz"
>...'cept when we get BTFO

>envy

Do not project onto others the lowly, feeble, pathetic pleasures that you indulge in yourself.

Do not vest me in faggot's robes, trans-Atlantic nigger.

When was Kathy Griffin thrown into prison? Oh wait she wasn't, she just lost some gigs/jobs for being politically incorrect, you know the same thing that happens to conservatives that aren't politically correct. Do you believe in equality or not?

>I honestly could not give a damn what he says at all

Words have meaning... However, some goys just want to watch their cυck cages burn.

>she just lost some gigs/jobs

The same fate 90% of burgers will be facing by and by.

>feels schadenfreude, untermensch