Women hate /wh/ general thread

Just got done dealing with some dumb girl that I've been involved with for months. Thought she was the one. Redpilled, cute, said nigger frequently, meme'd, loved one of my all time favorite games, liked the same music, etc.

Anyhow, why are women so good at fucking things up when they get pissy?

Also, are women worth it in general?

Why are they so tempermental?

Also, do hookups have the potential to make you happy?

Feel free to dump your woman hate pics and stories, fellow Sup Forumsacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40181522
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hookups
>happy
I know you're hurting man but don't feed into a culture that is making women worse
Be part of the solution

i don't hate them i understand them there is a very small difference but difference none the less

Makes sense senpai.

You're dangerously close to spiralling down into the depths of /r9k/ user. There's always a better option out there, if you believe in yourself and don't become a bitter loser.

Relationships are a two-way street. I know you're still in high school but one day you'll learn to take some of the blame. Like in this case; nobody wants to fuck a self-righteous pompous ass.
Also,
>Thinking someone's "the one" because they say nigger
lol

maybe because their commander is missing and their out of formation

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

I'd like to hope there is a better option user. Just hard to try at this point.
Yes they are and she didn't understand that. The nigger thing was a plus

This is how you must go through life m8.

t. crazy, hot, violent ex-wife

Youll know when the proper one comes along, and then youll get knocke back into love mode again.
>LOVENOTHOTS!

Why are so many people reposting this shitty fucking video? I thought the autism was meme... I guess that was my first mistake

yes good goyim, remember women are the enemy and to never ever have kids

I forgot to sage this underage whiny bitch's thread. kys

Women will do what they do...go along with some of it, reject to most of it...have 'sleep overs'...let her bring a few things over, it's fine...never let her move in...period...
This advice from me...divorced, my wife got the house because I didn't contest anything...
Divorced now 20 years...ex wife has called looking for rent monies...and you guessed it...I said no...

user is saying be in a stable relationship with
a stable being

>loved one of my all time favorite games
Fucking pathetic. The fuck this beta shit have to do with politics?

You just need to grow up, user.
Men who hate and constantly complain about women are usually the ones who fell for the “we’re all the saaaaaaaaaame!” bullshit.

We’re not the same, at all.
Men and women aren’t the same, niggers and chinks aren’t the same, children and adults aren’t the same.

Once you understand and embrace this simple concept, everything will make more sense and you can begin to take an active role in life as a man rather than a passive role crying like a bitch.

Hello newfriend, clearly you've not seen these type of threads before

I got one.

"Michelle Carter urged her boyfriend to commit suicide so she could play a grieving girlfriend, a US court hears."

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40181522

for fucks sake

>ex wife has called looking for rent monies...and you guessed it...I said no...
She got the house, squandered it, and is now begging for more money? Or what did you mean?

CAN ANYONE PLZ HELP ME FIND AN OLD PICTURE I REMEMBER?

>woman has brownish/blackish hair
>I believe she was sitting down or on her knees
>she's wearing a blue/grey type of dress
>she has very large tits that are mostly pink from being sunburnt
>the part of her breasts that aren't pink from the sun are a pale white
>she's fully clothed

I originally saw it on here, so if someone could help me find it I would love them forever

this has nothing to do with politics you sexually insecure, cowardly little bitch. fuck off back to your safe space.

pick one and go the fuck away, fedora tipper.

I would like to find this image now aswell

negatory, enjoy the decline and fuck sluts, accumulate social skills points, use those points during the rebuilding phase to secure a virgin qt

There really are user's that haven't seen women hate threads yet?
Yikes.

1) Women are merely sexual machines.
2) Women are not armed with the capacity of love for man, only admiration. Men love(100), women gets fascinated(15) by a men. And thats why you should police the amount of love you allow to cherish for a women (100 - 15), the deficit of how much she can truly love you back.
3) Women are merely a sexual resource
4) Women are evil and immoral by natural design
5) Women can only invest themselves in victors of the life conflict. Their prime objective on the world is reproduction. So they are always scanning for winners. They fell nothing but shame and contempt for losers. Those they will cheat in a heartbeat, the others, it will take a little bit longer.

Do not listen to this fag

When the NWO hits, who is it going to be easier to convince to get chiped... someone who is tied down with child support and family court matters, or someone who is free to go where ever (and if you have resources, their will be lots of women to choose from who wont be able to just dispose of you)

Think with your head Kohai

6) Always scan women for crazy bad traits, filter those out of your life before they do any damage:

-feminist
-mental health problems
-single mom
-dislikes her family and dad
-drug user
-alfa dick chaser
-gold digger(more than the raste)
-tinder profile
-sjw
-non virgin
-historic of cheating
-fat

hey boys, trying to get through to an old friend who thinks she needs hookups to feel good, thinks its normal and healthy. its eating her self worth and confidence, and is at an all time low. post anything that could help me form a good argument as to how, because she's very defensive about it and i honestly want better for her, rather than blowing through her twenties and becoming a 30 year old suicidal whore

Women are immoral by nature, and this age allows them to be more immoral than ever before, unpunished and privileged to call you an aggressor for looking at her or disagreeing with her

The desire to mount a home and family, like the old good days, doesn't make those facts go away

You can still want to maintain a family and try to see reality without lying yourself about it

Women are indeed whores, and in this age, crazy unchecked whores

im a woman, fuck women! (im actually a man..)

Shes already a whore and worthless.

Let her go.

Well this girl had;

-mental health problems
-hated her parents/ no relationship with her step mom
-non virgin
Is that terrible?

>Anyhow, why are women so good at fucking things up when they get pissy?

They're no better at it than men, they just do it more often because for women life revolves around their experience.

Some guys do have to get it out of their systems before they can settle down.

Yes, yes, good. All you white goyim should stay away from women. Don't have satisfying relationships or reproduce while Abdullah and Jamal have 10 kids. After all, we're overpopulated, that's why we need third world migration. It makes perfect sense, goy!

Pathetic! Sad!

Not terrible, but red flags to alert you that emotional investment on will be costly on your emotional state in the near future

Her mental crazy will drag you down with it, her parental problems probably signifies she has a rebellious attitude towards her most sacred relationships in life and what they do to them she will probably do to you without remorse

Being a non virgin just means she is already on the whore life, and will never look back

You are not on the green fields with this one, but there is not much option these days, only rubbish bitches

"Don't be like other women and disappoint men that are just looking for a nice, simple girl like you."
Idk user I try

You first Nigel

>people actually marry non virgins
I will never understand

Its fucking pathetic and gross White knight behavior to accept such sub par previously used cum dumpster.