When will Sup Forums admit that white privilege is real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good stuff less gay Australia

the work shows the workman

White privilege is the wrong word. Because it's not a privilege it's a RIGHT. We deserve our "privilege" because we are the most morally superior and righteous race. We created everything of value in this world therefore we have not just the privilege but the RIGHT to the fruits of our labor. All other races are busy destroying, thus they have nothing. Whites are always busy creating, therefore we have much. Non-whites even destroy what we give them out of charity.

tldr: "white privilege" is actually "white right" because we created everything and thus are entitled to what we created.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

When their is any evidence to show that it's race rather than characteristics associated with race.

i didnt need to see that.

did he slip on his own shit and die as a result?

he slipped on white oppression

Our ancestors earned that freedom to be privileged, it's ours now. Don't like it? well you can go strait to hell. :)

Shit, the live action Jojo movie's looking good

t. reddit

You wanna know what the funny part is? If not falling off a curb under a truck because you're so disgusting you shit in the street is an example of white privilege, every single black person in America has white privilege, too. Checkmate, gaytheists.

STAHP POSTING THIS VIDEO, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

>A FUCKING LEAF

Omg was he ok?

White privileged is real. Our countries were set up for white people. Being white is the most advantageous race. There is no trading up when you are white.

>When will Sup Forums admit that white privilege is real

When you can explain what it means without using shame tactics to get us to agree with your perspective without providing evidence.

Also... are you talking about WHITE privilege?

Or are you talking about (((WHITE))) privilege?

I unironically am glad to be born white every day so I dont live in a shithole like that

No, reframe your shit. You know what "White Privilege" means in less shameful words? "Your people are better than mine"

>There is no trading up when you are white.
AYO HOL UP NIGA

That's racist!

The first few days without a head were pretty difficult. If you thought it was hard getting a cab while being black, just imagine being a black headless drunk who smells like shit.

Like most people he learned to deal with his disability, and recently got third place in the race to become the next DNC chairperson.

When you admit that the reason blacks are underprivileged is because whites have better genes.

His head bursts open like a fucking watermelon. Amazing.

Sup Forums has turned me into a monster. It took my innocents from me, part of me laughed

And then i read this comment and laughed even harder. Idk... should i be worried?

This is what this board does to you and when i think about it, they way i was before, im not sure if its healthy

I think the better question is why SHOULDN'T white people have priviledge in white countries? Japanese have privilege in Japan. Indians have privilege in India. Arabs have privilege in the Middle East. Jews have privilege in Israel. Why is privilege so uniquely objectionable in white countries?

fuck off and die faggot

>When will Sup Forums admit that white privilege is real
We do. When will the rest of the world admit it owes everything to the anglosphere, and most of the people alive and healthy today have white men to thank, for creating the products and building societies on the ideals that have greatly improved the world?
When will those without white privilege stop being bickering degenerates and demanding that we give them everything, and work to bring themselves up to our level of success?