>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
9news.com/news/crime/certain-crimes-will-now-have-lighter-sentences-in-denver/442367895
youtube.com/watch?v=1dTQSON9dSk
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article154688804.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the MSM making up the Sessions and Trump bullshit?

I hope so

Karen was a neocon piece of shit, Ossoff was smarter but completely fake. He literally mimicked Obama's speech exactly, it was creepy. I wouldn't bother. They didn't even ask any questions about the district, just the standard national stuff.
>will you support a war against iran?

Fight anyone who tries to take your awoos! 177woo will commence again!

I forgot about these twos. I felt bad for the guy. He wanted a real conversation and Krystal Ball sperged.

Forget Figma and Nendoroids!

>dreams to be a scientist or an astronaut

well that didn't turn out too well

>yfw Comey starts to testify... and it's all about Hillary

i would say 95% chance or more that it is BS

>awoo
and also who cant tell me about the air traffic control over haul the GEOTUS enacted?

TIME FOR TUCKER

HELIPHOBIA NEEDS TO STOP

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

Fuck the CIA and fuck small guys.

they're going to all pile on heavy till thursday

Yes MSM is making it up.

Tune into Tucker now if you didn't earlier. The next segment is the most insane one you'll ever see.

Comey will do the same thing he always does, try to protect himself with his tail between his legs.

>is the media lying
no way user
totally reliable

REDDIT SALT
GET YOUR REDDIT SALT
FREEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT

Woo woooo

Fake. Their source was "somebody who is familiar with this stuff" or some bullshit.

Tucker round 2

Are we going to get a happening this week? I have to go back to the road job with my dad tomorrow, and I want to know if Europe burning more than usual will cheer me up. Or make me mad. Okay that depends on who it is.

awoo~

White people should start claiming to be Jewish and then talking about how we need to check our Jewish privilege.

>Is the MSM making up
Yes

*blocks your path*

We can only hope.
But it won't be like that. He'll bitch out and it'll be a few hours of total nothingburger.

Denver, Colorado Decriminalizes Public Defecation to Protect Illegal Aliens
9news.com/news/crime/certain-crimes-will-now-have-lighter-sentences-in-denver/442367895

>“Many times it becomes a deportable offense if you’ve been convicted of even a minor ordinance violation that’s punishable by a year in jail,” said Mark (((((Silverstein)))), legal director for the American Civil Liberties Union of Colorado.
>ACLU
>Poo in the streets

Reminder that Comey is announcing his sex change.
That's why this shit is being hyped to hell and back despite the fact he has fucking nothing.

Imagine losing every day since nov. 8th

Ah that's all I needed to know. Thanks

tucker is too eager to listen to people who disagree with him

Would you rather Raven, or Yang?

Also, who here is /excited/ to harvest liberal salt on Thursday? Any highlight expectations/predictions?

is yeezy /ourguy/???

Thursday here will be like an old west shootout beween /ptg/ folk and the shills for Comey's testimony

All the networks have wiped their programming to carry it live

You want a civil war? Because this is how you get a civil war.

I wonder where they think they're going to get the firepower to win from.

Getting handed a high 6 figure job just for graduating prolly dulled the lost childhood dreams.

Will she be a good neighbor for the Hestia fig?

>Special election after impeachment
My my such delusion!

*refuses to shake your hand if you're from San Francisco*

Imagine losing everyday until November 8 2024

>even the "republicans agree too!" meme is being turned back on them

youtube.com/watch?v=1dTQSON9dSk

>tfw on a train
>tfw boozeless

I feel bad for this guy. He just wants an actual conversation.

FINALLY! That's what my fucking state needed. Don't remove the thousands of homeless people that migrated to Denver for free weed. Oh no. Just let them shit in the streets now.

Fuck Hickenlooper.

SCARbro the G2X is great, I have one, but the Intellibeam Scout is so much better.

>nothingburger

Where did this come from? I'm seeing/hearing it more and more...

They have to dream up things and twist reality to try and feel better about themselves. After that Free Speech Rally in Portland ended, because the park closed at 5pm, the landwhales started singing goodbye and saying to never come back to their city.

I can't even imagine living such a life.

I'm ready for Thursday, boys!

Is it time to gas the kikes or what?

>mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article154688804.html
So... after many years of abuse... a conservative can`t use their apparatus against them?
What a coincidence.

Remember: "BANNON IS ABOUT TO BE FIRED, TRUMP AND HIM FIGHTING, BANNON AND KUSHNER AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS"

Remember: "TRUMP WITHDRAWN, GAINING WEIGHT, DEPRESSED!!!"

Remember: "MELANIA NO LONGER LOVES TRUMP SHE HATES HIM!!"

It's all made up nonsense.

Sup Forums approved version

Yang.
That sounds promising.

With cocksuckers like McCain that narrative won't go away anytime soon

Don't they serve booze on trains?
Have movies lied to me about this?

april is running her mouth saying so much shit about sessions, trump, and spicer.

It's past time.

ALL TALK
NO ACTION

Engage qt girls on train while sober.

>implying a Rep doesn't ride Trump's coattails into the white house with a big fat endorsement from the most successful President in decades
ishygddt

what's the prize? do i get to make into an alp?

>CNN

>not gassing the bikes

These people are literally insane.

not here, and they legally cant before 10am (only exception is clubs and bars i think)

That's what gets me wondering.

ahahaha bess is broken

I just read the second column

Imagine being this mad
Imagine advocating for the annihilation of a nation of 100 million souls
Imagine calling yourself a liberal while doing so

These are the saddest people.

Trump should tweet out
>Any fucking judge that orders me to unblock these horrible Twitter people, do so knowing that your entire circuit is going to be eliminated, immediately. Be careful!

>this whole event is bigger than 9/11 and I lived through that

How much you wanna bet he was like 2 years old when 9/11 happened?

>jews
>assimilated
>love the country
DROPPED

>JEWS LIVE APART
TUCKER NO

IT WAS HER TURN

Huh, I thought they would be smaller

Or at least we should ramp up the "white privilege" talking points by saying (((white))) people control Hollywood, the media & the banks.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING, CODE RED BROS

WASHINGTON POST

Looks like Comey won't have to give a testimony after all! On Wednesday,Independent investigator Robert Mueller announced that his investigation of Donald Trump had produced "enormous, incontrovertible and disturbing evidence" that the failed former president committed treason by colluding with Russia to steal November's election from President Hillary Rodham Clinton.

At a press conference, Mueller teary eyed and exhausted said it's his recommendation that the Department of Justice indict Trump as a traitor - a crime that, if proven in court, is punishable to extreme lengths. He also recommended Trump to be detained at Gitmo (A prison he proposed to keep opened) throughout the duration of the trial

"Hillary Clinton's staggering 3 million-vote victory at the ballot box ensured that Trump's brazen attempt to contravene OUR American democracy and betray his fellow citizens were ultimately unsuccessful. But our independent investigation of Trump's ties to Putin has produced conclusive proof that Trump worked with an enemy of America, and his campaign actively called on Russian agents to commit crimes against his rival, including hacking her emails. Tonight I have learned the future is female"

At one point, Mueller referred to Trump as "the greatest traitor since Benedict Arnold and the Rosenbergs." Chants of "Lock Him Up" "Fuck Barron" and "Kathy Griffin was right" could be heard from the streets.

In an emergency press conference Paul Ryan apologized to Clinton for both violating her Constitutional rights and abusing the powers of his office and violating her rights in the course of investigating her emails in communications with Congress and subsequently sliced his abdomen open in what appeared to be a katana sword

"Ryan dishonred our institution and shamed his ancestors, he did all that could be done" said Chuck Schumer

"He was already dead" said an Anonymous GOP congressman

Antifa and all their little activist friends are in for a bloodbath if they're that cocky.

Can't argue with that.

Or probably not even born

Those who live by the gun will die by the gun

The WaPo article is an old story from a few months back drug up again for no reason.

>the jews brought this problem into Europe
TCUKER NO!

What do you like about it?

I'm currently in the process of building an HD SBR in .300 Memeout and am considering new options for lights. Already got an RMR for extra memes though, don't know why some people seem so against putting them on AR's.

On that subject, I really can't wait for Trump to start on 2A-related stuff, I'm tired of waiting so fucking long to get shit I've already paid for. That, and I want cheap full funs. I could always go ask my local Tyrone to make me one of his ghettoblasters, but I much prefer my dogs being lead-free.

>be a russian super hacker
>best in all the world
>there's no firewall I can't get past
>I'm so good I can even hack things that aren't connected to the internet
>get hired by government to get Trump win the election
>child's play
>months later
>enjoying some kompot
>suddenly, a van drive through my wall
>a camera crew and some lady with a microphone walk out of it
>it's CNN
>oh no
>how did they figure it out?
>that's when I realize in horror
>I forgot to change my IP

live by the shill, die by the shill

0/10 fan fiction, made my dick crinkle up

fucking dims are such Hippocrates.
one min they are talking about more censorship and policing the internet from bullies and then all of a sudden they get blocked and OMG 1st amendment

Enough Trumpgens

It's fucking cancer

>Imagine advocating for the annihilation of a nation of 100 million souls

and this because an "anonymous source" told you they had a document showing that the other country interfered in your election to put somebody you disliked in office

I just can't get over the state of these non-people.

Say what you want about islam, at least they ban usary

>Yang.

Good man, but hands off, she's mine, it was a trick question to oust the threats.