Why are Australian women the sluttiest in the world?

these coalburning whores have on average 26 sexual partners before their first marraige, a 50%+ chance of divorce, and a 80%+ chance they find their marriage 'unsatisfying'. They are also HUGE SLUTS FOR BLACK DICK. I'm not exaggerating here. If you an athletic sportsman you will be rolling in pussy here, if you are a BLACK atheletic sportman (note: not aborginal) you'll be getting eyefucked by hundreds of women in the street every day. My older sisters and their friends used to have competitions on how many famous australian sportsmen they could get fucked by. The 20-80 rule is REAL HERE, but it's more like 5-95, Sportmen rule the world here, like a Sportonarchy or something. The women here are SPOILED CUNTS, for example a 4/10 fatty here will have the same entitlement and expectations as an 8/10 somewhere in Europe. These are coalburning unloyal sluts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anecdotal account from a black tourist:
>Some time back, I was staying at my Aussie-Italian friend's crib in Brisbane, QLD. She threw a 'shrimp-on-the-barbie' party for me. She invited her female friends mainly. When the party started, she told me that I would receive the 'Official Aussie Welcome' from her friend who had a striking resemblance to Kim Basinger (I got a thing for KB). This 'welcome' consisted of Miss KB standing in front of me while I was sitting, and abruptly turning around while pulling up her dress and sticking her juicy ass (she was wearing thong panties) in my face. I thought to myself: 'It's gonna be one of those parties'. We ate, drank, drank, ate, drank and drank more beer. My friend, who was plastered started tell dirty jokes...the blowjob/she swallows type jokes. They all were very curious about how BIG Black guys were, as none had ever had 'The Black Experience'. My friend had a jacuzzi which we all stripped down to our underwear...and jumped in. Another one of her friends of Welsh descent joined us in the jacuzzi. Before long we had all our clothes off and began making out. Yes...me, and 3 hot chicks -- no shit! So, we all began doing the nasty between trips to the bathroom for a wee. I didn't cop any zzzz until the sun came up. but the girls weren't disappointed with the size of the snake.

>I can tell y'all a lot of stories about the countless big-name rappers, athletes from the US that have smashed beaucoup Aussie punani during their tours. Scandalous Bobby Brown, back in the '90s -- thru his security guys -- used to invite random chicks from the audience at his concerts in Oz back to his hotel room. There was a long line of chicks waiting in his suite to get into his room to bang him. His father was right there with him getting poon. I've heard stories about everyone from Kanye to Ice-T. Y'all would never believe what it was like for the Black athletes when Sydney hosted the Olympics back in 2000.

>She threw a 'shrimp-on-the-barbie' party for me.
I stopped reading here.

Was going to respond to your thread with a serious response but just this line here makes it clear that you are cuckposting. Fuck off faggot.

Aussie girls are easy to pickup for aussie guys as well, they just love foreigners though.

> a 4/10 fatty here will have the same entitlement and expectations as an 8/10 somewhere in Europe

That's definitely the weird one, serves the guys right for putting up with that shit though especially the nerdy guys on Sup Forums that can only get fatties, then worship them like some 8/10.

It's something about places with hot weather that makes the inhabitants degenerates. The heat makes people want to be outside more which makes them more social = more partying = more sex. On the other side of that spectrum, you have a place like Scandinavia where it's cold as shit and no one wants to leave their house so they evolved to be antisocial autists

>what is sweden

women can't resist the bbc

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

A country of autists

Autistralia

Who wants to put my shrimp on the barbie?

>Why are Australian women the sluttiest in the world?

The CIA.

>Aussie girls are easy to pickup for aussie guys as well, they just love foreigners though

Nah that's just women in general who love foreigners because of their inability to be satisfied with what they already have

Bitches love foreigners regardless or the nation

this desu

sage

Not number one when they can battled the Brazilians

No doubt in my mind that we take this prize easily

What part of Australia are you in?

They can be satisfied alright, it's just nice to have something exotic and fresh.

I mean having a blue healer all your life is nice but if you found a tamed Leopard that could do tricks, you'd probably take it home until it clawed you, then you'd probs go back and try and find a nice Border Collie for your farm.

Same with guys though, maybe not for marriage (unless there's a war on) but how many guys would pass up a tight petite Korean girl eyeing them off or a bodacious Brazilian model grinding up on them?

Lock & key though yadda yadda. People really shouldn't be that worried about it, not hard to get what you want as a guy.

Perth here, and nice trips

This. The australian bbc poster just got more creative with his shitposting
Saged

forgot trip.

gold coast

>a country of criminals
gee.. why is Australia so fucked?

>sex before marriage is bad
I swear this fucking board is worse than r9k

>nice trips
Thank you, I posted them myself.

In Vic, Never seen this culture before most of the women here are very respectable.

As for what you mention of people from Africa, We've got a big problem with apex and most tend not to like Africans as a result.

something something penal colony something something all spawn of degenerate criminals

Why do you ask?

Sounds like when I went to Adelaide.
Must be something about the blokes in Adelaide, because their women are all over any swinging dick from the east coast.

You talkin Melbourne greenies or like Ballarat country gals?

wtf i love australian women now

On average? The actual fuck

I have heard similar stories from the WI cricket team that support what has been said. Of course this happens in every country, but Australia seems to take it to another level according to them.

Why are Anglos so degenerate?

>Why are Australian women the sluttiest in the world?
At least you aren't New Zealand.

t. traveler

Yes I made this thread with the fact in mind that new zealand women are actually worse... but australian women are more numerous

>if you are a BLACK atheletic sportman (note: not aborginal) you'll be getting eyefucked by hundreds of women in the street every day.

Which city? I need to know so that I can... Avoid all the degeneracy.

not saying women aren't bad, but they try to emulate the men whom are highly degenerate as well.

Fuck off cuckposting nigger, sage and goodnight.

Fairly self explanatory, don't know how he didn't see that coming.

All women love foreigners, but Australian women are a special kind of degenerate

Culturally, new zealand teaches that sex isn't a horrible taboo, it's just like, be safe and be smart about consent/STIs.

>asian poster talking about sluts getting BLACKED
nobody cares but you that a white guy fucked your sister

I agree but the also crave the BKC (big kiwi cock)

Canada's worse than Auz tbqh so ur line don't hold up none

Become Sportacus and slay some puss.

I'm glad you horis are all moving over there
Once there are no horis in NZ, the girls will stop fucking horis and start fucking white guys

In Canada inter racial relationships are considered to be microaggressions towards immigrant men of color.

>if you are a BLACK atheletic sportman (note: not aborginal)
Kek poor abos aren't even considered black.

lol wut? Can you elaborate?

That's why you see so many 8/10 women going out with Poos. 2nd Generation East Asian women are the worst. Asians are usually very conformist genetically but when they internalize leftism it's some weird combination that turns them into Nigger lovers who raise their kids trans.

Marxism makes them hate whitemen because they perceive their attraction for us as internalized White supremacy so they go to the other extreme and fuck immigrants

Canadians are overly polite autists

White+White= bad

Some leftist might even approach you in the cities and ask why you're not race mixing ? I also see tons of ppl wearing proper commie clothing (Sickle and Hammer, ANTIFA etc)

Canada is a meme. pls stop hitting yourself.

I was forced to take a Humanities class last summer as a requirement and in it the professor actually proposed that we could destroy White Supremacy In Canada if we enforce mandatory race mixing. He said it improves the genetic stock of the species and ensure equality.

Other students built on it bu saying We should pair Ugly with Attractive and Smart with Dumb to equalize things out. They also kept praising Marx, calling him a visionary.

According to commies Canada is a Capitalist state

Agreed
>shrimp of the barbie
go fuck yourself

hon hon, interresting theory

>8/10 women going out with Poos

tfw no cute australian waifu

>Some leftist might even approach you in the cities and ask why you're not race mixing ?
Wtf that might be the worst thing I've ever heard. Canada really is fucked

Sandgroper cuntry. Howdy fellow user , smokey enough for ya?

You met some sluts in Adelaide? Good for you. In other news: generalising about a place and it's people makes you look like a fucken dickhead.

source

thread ends right here

Why do you think a lot of Aussie blokes go for chinks, our women generally are walking petri dishes.

Seriously when WHORES have less chance to have STD's than normal women, you have a problem.

Drugs, lots and lots of fucking drugs
When the scene moved into your island in the late 80's it exploded and with the dirty fucking island niggers from all over SEA finding you guys to be the perfect market for them to get rich quick and often. You've been pumped with more drugs than is healthy for your sanity.
I used to skypefap with an easy 9/10 Strayan chick who was just finishing her last year of secondary school and despite the fact that she was a bit of a sex addict and slut she was redpilled as fuck on drugs and told me just how prevent and outright nomal it is for young kids to do drugs.
For my American brethren, imagine the drug problems in Catholic schools, triple that, now make it for literally everyone in high school and some even 7th and 8th grade, and nation wide.
That's pretty much as easy a picture as I can paint in a limited amount of words.
The really sad part about all this is that Australian Girls/Women we're fighting for third place with Canadian chicks for hottest in the world. But the drug epidemic has effectively nuked that option in the last 5 years and now you're looking at 6th or 7th place(if you're curious Ukrainians and Dutch fight for 2nd and 1st)

I'm white, 6'0", ripped as fuck and highly aesthetic at a muscular 200 lbs. should I go to Australia?

>when WHORES have less chance to have STD's than normal women, you have a problem.
To be fair, your women are all more or less junkies whereas whites get regular checkups by the state

it's because of that big emu cock

>generalising about a place and it's people makes you look like a fucken dickhead.
Mate if someone from another part of the country can call your women sluts after a single visit you've got problems

Just make a literotica account already. This is stupid.