In America, Mexicans will surpass black people in social class soon

If it already hasn't happened in some places.

They will quickly move past black people and start working into management roles while black people are still bitching about gibs all the time.

Say whatever you want about Mexicans, but they are a lot harder working, have more intelligence and are more responsible than black people on the average.

If we can just stop the slum ass mexicans from coming over, I would welcome this as that would place black people at #4 on the totem pole in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQ4lnDy2xnQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When Mexicans are privileged enough the media will begin calling them white. The term "white hispanic" has been used before to describe zimzam

coming from a mexican, the best way to stop retarded mexicans from coming to america is enforcing your immigration laws, build that fucking wall and reinforce the legal immigration that you have in place, right now mexicans have to wait 25 years to get an opportunity in the us, that's the real reason so many would rather go illegal, while many smart hardworking folk are just waiting in line.

Browns will slot in between whites and blacks

Spics can be annoying but for the most part I agree with you, they are better than niggers tenfold. However, we need to to close off LA, nuke it and let it sink. That place is a shithole with way too many low quality Chicano/Mexican garbage.

>the year is 1845
>illegal american immigrants have been flooding mexican-controlled alta california
>the US government convinces these illegal immigrants to rebel against mexico
>california republic is independent but quickly annexed by USA

fast forward

>the year is 2017
>mexican immigrants have been flooding US-controlled california
>mexicans take advantage of cucky US welfare and immigration laws
>chicanos declare independence
>annexed by mexico
why don't gringos see the irony here. not that i support it but its fucking karma

WE MOVIN ON UP

They already are/have, if you haven't noticed somehow, since they actually work and are smarter/more competent than blacks are. One problem affecting them is that Affirmative Action generally favors blacks more than Hispanics. Blacks get a larger SAT bump and more scholarship offers, etc. for similar scores/performance than any other group.

like i tell my black coworkers. mexicans aren't your friend. blacks are only useful to the DNC because they make up 15% of the voters. if mexicans pass them then no more BLM or black caucus etc

look up native americans and how they were treated prior to blacks overcoming their population during the 40s

The difference is that the US is the most powerful country on earth.

Haven't lived in a heavy hispanic populated place since the very early 2000s, so I don't really see it. Just been around a bunch of GIBS since then and man I'd trade them all in a minute for some good tacos and competent labor pool in a minute.

True, since the democrats got rid of the KKK they've had "the black vote" for 50 years and the democrat-est cities like Chicago are deadlier than the Middle East, *literally*.

Lol not as if the bar is set real high

look up on the bureau of indian affairs in the 40s. Suddenly blacks outnumbered natives. Anyone see the DNC rolling out for indians anymore? No?

>> karma

We fucking boight the southwest from Mexico. We did not steal it.

>election rigged by some backwater slavic shithole
>obese
>getting overrun by third world beaners
truly the greatest country in the world

>Texans
>Accepting Aztlan
Really wobbles my walrus.

i live next to mexicans right now. all they do is play music as loud as possible in their car, fight, litter everywhere, and don't work. Each day mexicans are becoming blacks

WE STILL NOT ALLOWED IN THE US bean nigger

>>election rigged by some backwater slavic shithole

Alright Hillary. It's bed time honey. Put down the wine bottle. You need your sleep.

>If we can just stop the slum ass mexicans from coming over
that is the majority of the mexicans coming over. they are the ones that are breeding like crazy. The USA is going to look like a crime ridden shit hole in 2050. If you are white and okay with this you are a fucking cuck

This. One of my best friends was a half beaner and his dad was from there and a very successful optician in my area.

He came here LEGALLY and hated fucking illegal mestizos giving him a bad name. Huge Trump dude. I have nothing against Mexicans. It's not about race, it's about sovereignty and the people against Trump are also against borders.

So you're poor?

you're probably referring to the gadsen purchase which gave the US a bit of land in arizon iirc. most of the southwest was gained after the mexican american war

i have no problem with the older mexicans from the 80s. come to the US, learn english, make a better life for themselves. I have problem with the new mexicans and the old mexican offbreed who just want welfare

yea. Trying to save some money to buy a farm in the countryside. until then living in this ghetto hellhole

if you can get them to move into other areas they blend in better and become american, i mean i don't think even mexican pride people are going to shit on their economic opportunity just to join up with mexico.

>Say whatever you want about Mexicans, but they are a lot harder working, have more intelligence and are more responsible than black people on the average.

That ain't saying much.

>being proud about the potential to be slightly better than a nigger
Get the fuck out of this country. Now.

Stay safe user.

Literally common sense but thanks.

>Chicago are deadlier than the Middle East

Yeah, maybe the West side. You blue pilled fucks really need to stop regurgitating this meme

there was a manlet trying to take over the west and we had to kick his ass

>we didn't steal it, we robbed it!

WEW LARD

Beaner thread I have notified ICE ans v&s are coming as we speak

Yeah Mexicans are preferable to niggers.

Doesn't mean that I want them to become the majority.

thanks bro. that's why i come to pol. the only place where you can talk real shit to people who don't care

She says she drinks chardonnay. Or maybe it's just to ingratiate herself to the roasties.

That' a given, but when you have to hire people this shit really matters as to the success of the business. Would rather have Pedro speaking Spanglish to a customer than Tyrone stealing their kids bikes.

The only people who care about the Indians are libertarians like John Stossel, it's a disgrace.

The military increases life expectancies when they recruit in Chicago and send them to the ME.

I've actually met Mexicans smarter than White people from the Midwest and East Coast

that's because people who respect laws in other countries tend to integrate well, also hard workers, imagine going through an immmigration process that takes a shittone of time and all of a sudden a ton of illegals come, get free shiet and they fucking have the udacity to call for sedition for some shiet like aztlan, thats bullshiet, if they like mexico so much then they can come here and be real mexicans.

yeah, its really simple, yet is really confusing to stupid people.

This happened about 15 years ago in Florida, faggot.

you think that's bad FDR passed a law banning indians from passing their land through will or sales. Now it goes into probate and imagine after 10 generation of each person having 4+ kids dividing over 1 acre of land

the DNC fucked indians and they still vote DNC it's mind blowing. it's like asians being pushed and made fun of by liberals and still sucking their dick

when were mexicans ever below niggers? They're called niggers for a reason, that being that they're the absolute bottom.

>when you only read half the Wikipedia page because mom told you to clean your room

>Mexican hard working meme
>literally every single Latin American country has been a poverty stricken, crime infested, disease ridden, corruption rampant, stagnant shithole

His name was Dr Loveless FYI. Learn to history

I should have linked to this short documentary by Stossel: youtube.com/watch?v=pQ4lnDy2xnQ

Somehow the narrative is that the Republicans are only for rich white men and the democrats speak for everyone else. Even though the Republicans ended slavery and defeated the KKK (democrats).

That doesn't mean people don't work hard senpai. Also, most of Latin America isn't exactly poverty stricken. It's not exactly Africa, Latin America actually has a sizeable middle class.

that was gay go back to facebook

>putting a space between the reply thing and your post
hello new friend

>In America, Mexicans will surpass black people in social class soon

Great. This should be a major redpill.

Every fucking minority has just showed up and out paced niggers.

>Be a 4 ft meztiso
>come to country not even capable of speaking language and having barely any education.
>Still surpass niggers who have been here since the 1600's.
>THE FUCKING 1600's!

FUCK. Shut the fuck up and do something for once niggers.

so meta xd

Its coming bro, despite having tendencies towards violent behavior (thats aggravated by nigger culture) beans are the most capable of assimilating than anyone else on this side of the hemisphere. Personally if we are going to have immigration in the US, it should be restricted to Europeans and any exceptional beans after going through a rigorous screening process like my parents had to go through. If you don't have ancestors that are native to this side of the pond or from people who brought civilization here than GTFO. Yes, I wouldn't even let beans with a drop of nigger in them into the country, kikes, hajis, poos, asians and niggers shouldn't be allowed to be on this side of the hemisphere period. We beans and whites can live together, we were just fine from the moment the whites showed up to the Southwest till 1965 when they passed the (((Immigration Act of 1965))). I just want to go back to those days guys, thats all I ever really wanted, the shit thats going on now is not fair for whites and any legal/1 and 2+ generation beans

Never forgetti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

>Cuckiefornia votes to secede, all legal and accepted.
>The trace of the wall changes. Cali is out.
>The Popular Democratic Republic of California has open borders
>PDRC is now indistinguishable from Mexico
> ?
> Profit!

>implying mexicans won't control the white house before the wall is built

>tfw bleached spic
Feels good man.