Robert Mueller is assembling a prosecution team

>Special counsel Robert Mueller is assembling a prosecution team with decades of experience going after everything from Watergate to the Mafia to Enron as he digs in for a lengthy probe into possible collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign.

politico.com/story/2017/06/06/mueller-russia-probe-trump-239163

Oh fuggg

Other urls found in this thread:

politico
archive.is/LaLxj
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/06/what-kobe-bryant-misses-most-about-obama-215233
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What if we archived it

>politico com/story/2017/06/06/mueller-russia-probe-trump-239163
archive.is/LaLxj

thanks i'm too lazy to do so

The more time they waste on stupid shit like this, the less they will bother Trump with other stupid shit...

First Hillary loses to Donald Trump in front of the world and spends everyday after being the biggest sore loser in history and now Robert Mueller is going to prosecute her corrupt old ass!!!

>Special counsel Robert Mueller is assembling a prosecution team with decades of experience
>Thinking this is for Trump
>Not realizing all the findings lately have been about Clinton and Obama's illegal activity
This is going to be interesting. I seriously doubt it's Trump that's in trouble, but wouldn't be surprised if Obama and Clinton hitch a ride to the EU.

this autistic shit need to go

My prediction

>We did not find evidence of collusion
>We did find evidence that the investigation into Trump was illegal and partisan

>Spend tons of money to search a "literally nothing"

Lefties look stupider by the day.

>fake news cukcs!1!!! Tromp emperoror 4 life!!!!!!111 2nd emepelon after Nixxxon!!!!

Make accusations
Offer no evidence at all
People ask for evidence
Make new accusation to distract
Offer no evidence at all
People ask for evidence
Make new accusation/new happening
Offer no evidence

Repeat ad nauseam
(Why did you loose the election? The Russians did it! Fucking liars.)

A prosecution team doesn't "find evidence", they prosecute. This is going to be fun.
They attack Trump, the nation gets on the brink of civil war ( people forget Texas threaten seriously threaten to succeed and Obama threatened them with the Air National Guard ). Or Democrat heads roll.

Taxpayers' dollars in action...

>We found evidence of collusion
>Hillary Clinton colluded with Russia

H-has the Trump been... stumped?

This is right.
Prosecutors would do well to work on a basis that if it turns out there is no evidence then they should prosecute the accusers - just like they do in criminal cases of this sort if normal people are involved,
Fucking Clintoons (not sic) need locking up just for these crazy non stop evidence free accusations.

SURELY THIS TIME!!

The whole Russia thing is BS. But I'll play devils advocate & say he did collude with Russians (which he didn't) he still broke no laws. Retarded wild goose chase.

Oy Vey all those billable hours it would be a crime not to investigate.

BRONALADO J GRUMPF
Small time working on borrowed time.

I don't know if Clinton will serve time,
but I can definitely see a seizing of assets, etc.
It would send a strong enough message to people outside of the administration that they can die poor.

That's the truth right there.
Beats chasing ambulances.
They will squeeze every drop then it will fade out whilst the Clintoons introduce more headline accusations to distract from it - just as they have been doing over and over again all year.

you're the only good thing to come out of norway ever

But him asking comey to stop investigation must be impeachable offense. Isn't it?

Is it Anders Brevik?

Comey can't stop an investigation of trump if he's not being investigated.

>ramp up rhetoric on both sides
>set up outsider as a fall guy
>when things are reaching their peak, take the fall guy down with questionable investigations and prosecution
>both sides erupt
>mass civil unrest

I've no idea how this is going to play out.

Its a b0t

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/06/what-kobe-bryant-misses-most-about-obama-215233

The president can end any investigation. Not wise to do so but he can.

Don't think there was collusion but the powers that be are very willing to lie, cheat and steal to make it happen.

Theoretically they'd be guilty of obstruction of justice, committing treason as a means to an end.

>anonymous sources

But this enough for leftyfags to start marches and hashtag protests. Plus a whole lot of (((msm)))'s russia bs