RACEMIXING GENERAL

lurker so I have a feel for how you guys take to people who race-mix, but I've
been wondering about how you feel towards the kids who end up in that situation?
Since they're born into it, can they be blamed for their racially-apathetic nature? If they're raised properly and mix with other mutts are they ok?

Also since it's relevant I'm mixed (Nigerian X German) feel free to ask me about my experience if you want.

Since its inescapable, nigger, but in all good humor. Pic related

"Ay yo mix wif me nigga"

"I got dem dik sukkin lips nigga"

"Marry me white man look at deez dik sukkin lips"

"Ay honkey i b makin u sum reel good shit"

"I been teachin our daughter how to b a reel nigga"

I dislike Negroid X Caucasionoid Mixing, but as long as you are smart enough, and can do good enough, then youre okay. I'm Asian and White.

This proves that Hapas (Asian X White) are better than Abos.

Appreciate the traffic, continue plz

Why do Black X White people look so Black? Like Majority

You will have to be thrown into the volcano of purification at some point, mutant.

It would be a crime against nature to allow you to live.

Personally I hate my jawline on my black-dad's side, he has a square face and my mom's is steamline and subtle (and pearly)

See. Other racially mixed mutant freaks think the process of degradation is in any way acceptable.

It lowers the standards of the entire race. It cannot be allowed to stand.

How about me? I'm uzbek, Chinese and White

not politics

I don't consider people with brown eyes to be human. You are on the same level as Bantu with a bone through his nose dragging around a club for all I care.

>"End my suffrin stranger"
Nearest volcano is a state above me so I'll just have to take you up on that

It's still possible for your offspring to look full white, as if you were to impregnate a white woman your offspring would look full white.

My mom's white features lived out in only one of her kids (my older brother). But I've really started to notice and it's the only reason I don't date mixed girls, I'm only attracted to white females

Fucking 3/4 of whites have brown eyes lmao. Youre an absoloute idiot if youre serious. is this man not white then?

You're probably a Mischlinger. white with kike blood. I at least proved I have no Jew blood by getting a DNA test. ZERO PERCENT JEW FOR ME.

You're the one pushing the idea of mutts breeding white women and you're calling *me* a Jew?

I'm not joking. I have standards.

>F A L S E
At best they'd look maybe Mediterranean, at worst middle eastern.

I'm not having kids anyways tho due to my lifestyle and the cost, so no worries I ain't dipping my muddy feet in the bath

>be a nigger
>want a white women
End yourself.

>You are on the same level as Bantu with a bone through his nose dragging around a club for all I care.

fuck that was harsh but funny

Same with me. I'm into whites more than asians, although I actually prefer Uzbek women over whites, as they look more like I do.

IT WEEDS OUT THE FUCKING NEGRO BLOOD YOU IDIOT. There are whites with 1 percent Negri and they're completely white-like

>whites
>brown eyes
This. One drop of non-European blood = non-European = subhuman

It also weeds out the negro blood if the people with it are thrown into volcanos.

White like =\= White

They can be PALE all they want. They are not European. They carry subhuman blood and genetic memory of race betrayal.

That being said I will kill any family member for racemixing. Stone or skin alive

True. I'd like it to happen but that would be impossible, there's too many of them. The more humane and ideal way to weed out them by making them breed out the Blackness, creating quadroons who look 100 percent white. Unlike you I study anthropology and know about all this genetic shit that yiu Brit bongs can't even imagine

>I'd like it to happen but that would be impossible,

Nothing is impossible.

You can't breed it out and quadroons don't look White at all. Brazil failed at it. Portugal failed. Roman society failed at it. Good luck, mongrel.

P.S. race based real anthropology was removed long ago for PC reasons

Brazil is your true homeland.
That's where you will fit in.

>sees nigger post that he's attracted to white women
>nigger will never marry (by choice) and is turned off by how people date
>"stop liking what I like even though you never use it"
>off yourself pham Suzy is safe from my big black cock

I literally can't understand wtf you wrote. Are you subhumans aware of how stupid you are?

>Are you subhumans aware of how stupid you are?
That's the thing, most of them believe themselves to be smart and cunning.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar; most of us are aware of it, very few do something about it

Day of the rope for our parents and all mongrels that aren't ready to an hero for the greater good
We will be a mongrel war-party like no other

go back to africa