"POOR WHITE PEOPLE WITH PRIVILEGE!" Tucker Has INSANE Interview With BLM Supporter

This is why we need to exterminate ALL niggers - youtube.com/watch?v=i4VL2rVs2Q0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JeanetteJing/status/872116906718900224
youtube.com/watch?v=i4VL2rVs2Q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Segregation is cool again

wtf I love BLM now...

Ayooooo
*sucks teeth*
So yous a sayin
*bats fly off lip*
Ayyyy Hol up Hol up Hol up
*sags pants*
Yous a sayin dat
*busts a rhyme*
we wuz kang?

What a fucking nigger

Literally spends the whole interview screaming and race baiting. typical nigger.

>OURS RATINGS OUR GOING UP
>ratings are going down
>Nigger's cant even get their own stats right

Jesus Christ this woman is insane. This is some sort of new level of terrible arguments.
>Black people can can all other people from public demonstrations because we have mothers day
I sincerely hope other blacks don't think like this. It's a new low for logic

kek my mom was just watching this on fox news and told her to "shut up bitch!" and she said "im not going to go to work tomorrow because im going to have a white day. its white day tomorrow so we can have vacation"

should i be concerned

No you should be relieved

She has the cognitive ability of a 10 year old.

LOLOLOL WHAT A STUPID NIGGER

ok thanks, she tends to talk or yell at people on tv. usually when hillary is one she says "shut up, bitch, shut up. you lying bitch"

post pic of mommy

>ok thanks, she tends to talk or yell at people on tv. usually when hillary is one she says "shut up, bitch, shut up. you lying bitch"

i would so fug your mom while she bitches and watches fox news

Except she isn't, she is playing the game, and actually winning. She's making you upset. You will share it, people will remember her, regardless of whether it was good or bad, and you will continue to consume anything that has her in it going forward because it plays to your need for "stupid nigger" or "hah that bitch told that white guy".

The only people who are stupid are the ones who buy into this being serious.

lmfao she leads off with an ad hominem

>Except she isn't, she is playing the game, and actually winning. She's making you upset.
Not really, it is making cuckservatives see how dumb niggers are.

I went to the BBQ and it was horrible. Too many stinky niggers fighting each other over stupid nigger shit. If they ever do it again I don't think I would go back.

>hear "identify as black"
>close the video

black people are so stupid.

This
When the interview aired my moderate Christian father couldn't hold it in and blurted "fucking niggers"

Keep it up, I fucking love this timeline

Remember the good old days when Sup Forums would ruin the lives of people like this?

#whitesegregation

Youre fucking retarded, this galvanizes whites in the US. they see a sheeboon talking retarded shit against whites, and you think theyll double down on her side of the interview? are you retarded perchance yourself?

>I WAS MERELY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED, YOU CALLING ME OUT ON IT MAKES ME THE WINNER!
Dumb nig nog

Anyone surprised by this? The longer we whites continue to act like individuals the quicker we will lose our power and nations. Jews, mexicans, niggers, chinks all act as a collective. Yet white cucks like Tucker and libs and lolberts and cuckservatives all jack off as holier than thou individualists.Muh tabula rasa, muh equality, muh innate rights.

hahahahaha black people actually believe this dumb pandering shit holy moly

Don't call it a comeback

> aaaawwww whitey u mad? We raycess cuz you wuuuuuz, in the past too
>So you be saying you can but we not?!

Literally 70 iq ape brains

She's making money either way. You're on an image board talking about her.

>6 and a half minutes of hootin' and hollerin'

wew lad

One of the all time dumbest comment streams on this board.

People talk about everything here, and lots of people watch tucker regardless of the guest. This one was just especially obnoxious and incorrect.

kys.

>She has the cognitive ability of a 10 year old.
a really dumb 10 year old

Fucking nigger starts off with the race baiting right off the bat.

I don't believe this woman is real. If she is, I understand why people are waiting on the day of the rope.

She's real and BLM is filled with these niggers.
Not shipping them back to Africa was the worst thing this country ever did.

>If she is, I understand why people are waiting on the day of the rope.
She is one of the more intelligent niggers, most of them you can only understand every third word they say.

witnessed.

probably compensated with a bucket of chicken and some purple drank.

Says the guest on Tucker Carlson...

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. couldn't make it past a minute 20....deport basketball americans now....

kekekekekekekekeeeeeee!!!

You guys give the niggers too much importance and attention

Tucker is the only show on FOX that isn't hosted by line towing retards

Yeah man I know normies who hate racism and are saying that now.There are some good ones but they are so few and far between its scary. It is worse in the states.

twitter.com/JeanetteJing/status/872116906718900224

>Presumably white adults are the same as black adults
that's where you're wrong, tucko

We need to make battle plans but it is hard now because we have become main stream. Just wait till all this kekistan shit dies down and we will be back at it.

Blax gonna blax.

I'm so sick of them. It's fucking terrible down here in the south. They don't even act like fucking people.

The reason I am glad that I don't live in the states is because of your nigger problem.It is creeping up here because of the SJWs in the city's.

fuck man wtf is wrong with black """"people""" they are not happy as long as white people are down.

Quit watching when she said "contextualize"
I dont speak or understand nigger

lemme contextualize this shit for ya YT

>we wuz kings
>trayvon martin dindu nuffin
>give me gibs and leave get out my face
>MMMHMMMM

>Where's my affirmative action, and welfare? >Where is my media and academia bias for simply color or a gender?

I'm sorry, but who has the privilege here?

absolutely atrocious. It really activated my almonds, my young 8 month old has that same bright look to the very very poor young boy who was killed. There is no punishment strong enough for that woman.

>You are angry because you couldent use your white privilege

has anyone noticed the only people that ever talk about privilege is females? And how they use weak handed arguments for their stupid actions? This is the same shit that happened with Wonder women and then they expect men to take it up the ass.

This is like some perpetual brow beating to fucking make everyone feel like shit until they give in.

BOO HOO HOO GET SHOT BY THE COPS STUPID NIGGER

I give them 10years and more power and this is what niggers do when they feel they have power. Once they have more power they start killing white people.

They're just giving us a mountain of reasons to bring back lynching

man its hard being an uncle tom when shit like this keeps happening.

She keeps making that analogy about kids at a wedding.

>So discriminating against race is like discriminating against behavior?
>Many restaurants enforce a dress code
>No shoes no service (no blacks neither!)
Can finally eat peacefully in restaurants again without nigging and chimping, BLM BTFO

she sounds like bill burrs wife

Lisa Durden has only about 2,000 twitter followers. She's a nobody. Why did Fox select her for this segment? Because she's guaranteed to make BLM look the worst -- and depress all of us in the process. It would be much better to see a debate/argument in which they set an example by showing the BLM representative conceding a point or two, at least a little. But combativeness and division are what drive ratings.

>if we make them hate us, then we win!
Leaf plz.

She has terrible teeth.

Why are fox viewers and so-called conseratives so fucking cringe? MUH BASED BLACK FRIENDS.

Kek

>Mah black friends
>Has no black friends.

lol all black people agree with her their just being based PC bro.

oh I'm sure BLM has a deep bench of articulate, compelling spokespeople

Make black and white segregation great again.

>le all press is good press meme
this shit died 15 years ago, there is such a thing as negative attention dummy

what a stupid nigger

>ooga booga
>cognitive ability of a six year old

D-does this mean we can have freedom of association again?

Seriously though guys. As stupid as BLM is, its really working toward a goal I think we can all agree with. No I don't mean government enforced segregation or association. Simply fucking FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION as granted in our constitution. So at least for private business, they should be allowed to serve/hire whomever the fuck they choose. Let BLM push this nonsense and when all this forced affirmative action and forced association comes crumbling down they'll realize they've made a grave mistake, but it'll be too late. Beautiful, blacks really are their own worst enemy.

This nigger is dumb as fuck

Every day we move further from God.

..It's like a parody of a human conversation

Your mom sounds hot
No offense
>ill tenderly and respectfully have sexual relations with your based mom on white day.

This isn't true. Look at all of 2016 and what Trump accomplished.

The difference here is that she, assuming it's even intentional, clearly doesn't understand how to leverage the negative press.

why do liberal women always make this face

>wide eyes
>gaping mouth
>constant condescending nodding

all i hear is chimp sounds

www.weshiptoprisons.com

notice anything Sup Forums?

Although she's crazy she's fucking hot though

>she's fucking hot though
really?

>watching videos from "RedPill News" on youtube
OP are you a wizard by chance?

Chimping out.

Blacks fucking hate whites, nothing new about that

Every single black movement for the last 100 years has been about gibs & white wimmens

The cuckservatives have been conditioned so long they can't conceive that there is nothing wrong with what the Black lady is saying
We should all have our own nations & homelands

>youtube.com/watch?v=i4VL2rVs2Q0

you Canadians are fucking weird shes fugly as hell

>Tucker: why aren't white people included in any event to ever happen ever???? TFTI!!!!!!!
>cuts off the interview because he doesn't like her responses

BTFO

Lol what a snowflake, can't wait to see how embarrassed he is when she gets booked for the show again

the no kids thing was dumb. ok so sometimes people don't want kids at their wedding but they don't say only white kids can come but maybe that's a thing now.

it's strange seeing the pendulum shift back to what it once was

I can smell the summer already. Smells good

A blessed leaf, who would have thunk it

>I POSTED IT MOM.JPG

The most ridiculous thing is that the sheboon doesn't understand the precedent she's setting.
>It's okay for us to want ONE day without whites!
Yet you damn well know she'd chimp the fuck out if you suggested whites want a day without blacks

When have private events ever been nondiscriminatory??

Redpill

>thinking she makes advert dollars off a Malaysian sex fetish forum.

topkek

What?