Niggers = mole people?

Have you noticed when you go out in the sun you get moles or freckles due to melanin?
Does this mean that niggers are mole people?

Seriously, is their skin one giant mole due to being in the sun too much or having a heap of melanin causing black skin, just like how I have a mole?

Pic related, is someone who has 0.0005% black in them.

user you may be a genius

Well niggers don't have moles and white people do so I thought it was logical.

Maybe humanity started in the north and we got baked going south towards the equator...

No i m being serious. This is a fascinating hypothesis

Yeah but how does that explain how niggers are retarded?

I call black people Melanomen

bump for the truth

notice when you put rat meat on a grill it darkens and shrinks, much like what happened to negroid braincells

>rat meat

wtf
I meant raw meat

Black people are cancer? You didn't need to tell me twice!

Well moles over a couple cm are indicative of a deadly type of cancer...wait a minute...

This is actually the secret truth of humanity.

An ICE AGE followed the dinosaurs. All the animals died in favor of what? Animals that existed in cold. Mammals, Fur was the new hotness.

White people grow hair and black people don't. Really white fuckers get fucking winter pelts like a fucking bear.

We evolved in the cold, why would the first human's be...geared for warmth and sun with dark skin? Wouldn't it make sense they got darker later as it became warmer?

Black people are found to be the "furthest back" because the earlier remains of human's are buried under Greenland. Science has perceived them as earliest and made up the narrative to fit the so called evidence.

The real evidence, however, is that white people contain neanderthal DNA and black people don't.

Niggers like to say whites lived in caves etc.

Niggers were too dumb to build shelter or figure out to hide. So they laid in fields and got cooked by the sun all day until they evolved to be burned.

So you know how gingers have a lot of freckles right? well does that mean that gingers are somewhat related to niggers?
Or does melanin do something to the brain?
Does this prove melanin is genetic?

O shit.
Black people are literal skin cancer.

be honest, you're a mole person

Kek confirms, niggers are the cancer of society.

Oh my.

>skin cancer
>mole
seek help user
did you know that people with
freckles were concerned through anal sex

On a side note, do you think that we could make moles a hate symbol?

The earliest human's were white, not black. We evolved from animals in an ice age after the dinosaurs. We started with light skin, light eyes and were more hairy than we are now.

The reason they can find proof of african's and not northern europeans, is because white peoples remains are far, far deeper in the earth to find. The african stuff is on the surface and easy to get to.

The reason monkeys and apes still exist is because the animal that became black people only just recently started evolving into black people.

The animal ancestor of white people is long gone and extinct.

Kek

Hahaha
I thought by rat meat, you meant roadkill.

lol good one roobert

The fuck you say, cunt?

What the fuck you say?

>Have you noticed when you go out in the sun you get moles or freckles due to melanin?
>Does this mean that niggers are mole people?
Think of something else brown and you will know what kind of "people" niggers are.

Dude, if that's a pic of you, go see a doctor as soon as fucking possible, because that shit isn't a mole, it's skin cancer.

If that was true, they would all have bleach blond hair. Probably just a genetic defect that was so disgusting nobody killed them.

lol you're stupid

that doesnt look like a melanoma at all