Women

"Michelle Carter urged her boyfriend to commit suicide so she could play a grieving girlfriend, a US court hears."

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40181522

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/06/06/bench-trial-michelle-carter-encouraging-suicide/
masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/06/take_a_look_at_the_text_messag.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-rdAZ7oATfc
i.yuki.la/gif/1468991195279.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=agR5aaQL2PY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Megan_Meier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Phoebe_Prince
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Whitrick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look how nice the nature looks facebook :)

> urged him to suicide

It's 4.35 here and I could proof read this story better than the BBC fags right now.

Also how is this Sup Forums, go back to /r9k/

still would

she could get it

Imagine being so weak-minded that you kill yourself simply because someone told you to do it... What a fucking retard.

Her eyebrows are so wide wtf

that ugly bitch got a 5head
no QT, mosdef UB5.14head

>Her eyebrows are so wide wtf

They are the reason he fell in love with her..

B-but women are good! I love them and worship them and desperately need them to create my white babies!

I'm starting to believe that women are naturally mentally ill.

>that ugly bitch got a 5head
>no QT, mosdef UB5.14head

Can someone translate?

>being beta enough to kill yourself because your gf tells you to

His beta line died with him thanks to this sociopathic chick.

Well obviously... I mean, you'd let a goat get it too so you're not really saying much.

Bench Trial going on. Judge is a Patrick appointee. Hard but fair. Background with abuse and neglect cases.

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/06/06/bench-trial-michelle-carter-encouraging-suicide/

Lel, dis bitch is fucked up in the head.

And the dude should have meditated moar.

She really did whiteness a favor - she's crying out for an alpha man to keep her in check.

True... but, have you read the ENTIRE set of text messages? She was egging him on for weeks to kill himself and was extraordinarily manipulative about it. I mean yea... the guy was a retard for actually doing it, but he had mental issues and a vile bitch pressured him to do it via extreme manipulation.

I hope she gets 20+ years and contracts multiple STDs.

I wonder what the fallout would be if the Mitchell Henderson thing had happened today in the year of our Lord 2017.

Read the conversations they had. bitch is a straight up loon

masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/06/take_a_look_at_the_text_messag.html

This shit is so fucked up man. This world is fucking weird. If people can be this fucked up, why am I shy again? Fuck these people. Time to be an asshole to everyone.

>tricked into committing suicide

he's responsible for his own actions, he could have blocked her whenever he wanted.

Yeah i guess.. he was literally a retard, but still... He wasn't that dumb, he was simply weak..

Killing yourself to give your cuntfriend the ultimate victim thrill and likes on faceberg.

Shell be out in less than a year and about the cuck not a single fuck will be given from that day on

youtube.com/watch?v=-rdAZ7oATfc

She probaly will just be a cum dumpester until she hits the wall then end up underfucked and single 4 life until she manipulates/coerces an idiot to marry her then she cuts his dick off in a rage attack becouse he didn't liked the roasted kitty with potaotaos she cooked in the oven for them.

This of course after she change names and grooms those eyebrows so future mr. dick 404 can't reverse picture search her when he decides that yeah, this seem like a pretty nice grill

That is seriously fucking 1000% Psyop shit.

The Agency couldn't have done a better job than she did pushing all the right buttons. That wasn't "kill urself fgt". That was using pretty powerful fucking persuasion tactics.

The guy had fairly severe mental illness... regardless, he was certainly a beta retard but even so that bitch is a massive ultra-cunt and should be locked away and never allowed to reproduce.

Say for example you knew a paranoid schizophrenic who thought demons or men in black were following him... and you convinced him that it was all true, you saw them and the only way to save himself is to immediately commit suicide... well, you'd be a piece of decrepit shit for that and should be severely punished. Obviously, that's not the same scenario as what happened, but ffs the guy was legitimately mentally ill and his mental state was exploited via manipulation.

He's not the only to blame faggots.

As someone with mental illness who's literally had his life saved by his ex gf and his friends this fucking infuriated me.

Jesus. If you don't hear that face scream "demon seed," maybe you deserve to die for the benefit of all mankind.

What mental illness?

Someone could make a meme ball of this guy (to soon?) saying: when your gf wants to raise money for the mental health charity so she just convinces you that you're ready and prepared to die and will be happy and free in heaven you just have to turn on the generator so you do but you start having doubts so you open the door and leave the truck but she texts you get the fuck back in the car and you do cuz you love her so much and know she loves you too she's going to get so many fb likes so now you're just a corpse that was found in a Kmart parking lot in Massachusetts.

Sorry if 2 soon, I think what she did was wrong, but I just love memeballs aurtistically.

Pussy pass. Screencap this

She looks like she is jacked up on pills or something.

BEADY FOREHEAD

I dunno man the judge in question has locked up bitches before. He is old school.

She opted for Bench over Jury.

I actually got gang stalked and it all started in a job because the owners are jews that wanted to make certain that I would no sign the contract (basically they were getting gov funds to have me intership in their hotel and the protocol says then they had to hire me) so they hacked my devices and bugged my house and tried to get me into an institution but I realised wtf is going on and thought about mass murdering them all but then came up with a better plan with some help and I tell you, that shit either turns you into a cold ass rational motherfucker or it breaks you down to the very core of your existence. After that shit I'm not normal anymore, I can't have normal relationships without being extremely manipulative, so I just don't. On the other hand nothing can get me down, and I just want to go shoot jihadists in the face for a career :DD

Anxiety, depression, insomnia, and substance abuse due to self medicating for the first three.

my heart is warmed by this sweet story of a woman putting herself on the line for the to filter out the garbage destroying this beautiful country

She talked him into multiple attempts at suicide. For some reason he didn't want to consult anyone else but her about it. I'm convinced she's evil or mentally ill herself because what sane person gives advice on how to commit suicide especially your bf or gf. If this was the other way around and the bf had told the gf to kill herself they wouldn't hesitate to paint him as a demon.

leaked last phone conversation

i.yuki.la/gif/1468991195279.webm

Well look at her now.
Felony conviction AND a fucking five-head. Justice has been served. By the time she's out of prison, all of the makeup in the world isn't going to be able to salvage that dumpster fire.

I feel for you, been there. Pls read "Ultramind Solution", it will only get you even better my dude. Also, go to personal power meditation and start meditating if you don't already.

>his mental state was exploited via manipulation.

But the question is who's responsibility is his mental health? She's not his boss or his therapist or his teacher, she has no power over him. Plus she didn't blackmail him into committing suicide, nor did she threaten him or trick him. she's obviously a massive cunt but she's not responsible for his actions or mental state.

It's not an illness if it's natural

true story. pussy pass is real

Only betas kill themselves (unless its the honorable thing to do - eg. you saved a niggers life than you should kill yourself) and only a total fucking cuck would kill themselves because a woman of all species told them to

>coerce someone elaborately to kill themselves
>i dindu nuffin

>Anxiety, depression, insomnia, and substance abuse

So...the whole package..

Sorry to hear that dude i hope you get better...

I've had a pretty good routine the last 2 years or so, I've been in a good place. I'll keep it in mind but for right now I'd rather not rock the boat as this is easily the best I've been in 15 years.

Olga master race

>coerce
>verb
>persuade (an unwilling person) to do something by using force or threats.

>she has no power over him
that's were you're wrong kiddo

when person A is in rapport with person B, they both have power over each other (even if one of them is no empathy, manipulators depend on mark reactions for validation or to act a certain way).

There is always a power dynamic in each and every social dynamic.

She's a dangerous person who didn't recognized it into herself or didn't wanted to control it, and read the exchange, she was always selling that idea to him, she pushed him into it and even adopted an aggressive tone when he got last minute resistance. She is responsible of influencing him to an hero.

>persistently and manipulate someone heavily to kill themselves when they're being extremely weary about committing suicide
>i dindu nuffin

what an evil cunt. dude was a faggot, though.

So... Olga it is..

After reading the texts, she should get life in prison for this. She's at the level of serial killers in terms of messed up premeditation and complete lack of empathy.

But since she's a young women who isn't completely hideous, society will take pity on her.

Glad to hear! Have a loving pepe americunt bro.

she's probably a psychopath. just think, a lot of these people strive for positions of power

I bet she thinks she's better than most people and she's just a deranged psycho

And you see her change gears as one tactic fails. so she moves on to another. She really wanted this guy to do it. Fuck, she must have been so excited. "this is how im going to get away with murder" she'd have thought.

Exactly. She crafted her words carefully with intent and malice. She knew exactly what she was doing. If she was some nutjob and said something like "OMFG THE SPACE MONSTERS ARE COMING KILL URSELF QUICK SO YOU CAN BE REBORN AS A GAY NIGGER FROM OUTER SPACE" that might be a little different.

One reason I'd rather play Zelda than deal with women.

I do have a girlfriend, though. Still, I'd much rather play Zelda. I love Zelda.

Take a list:
>youtube.com/watch?v=agR5aaQL2PY

It is a trial by Judge not Jury.

Fuck off the donald

Thanks bros. We're all gonna make it.

Well except for this faggot who's evil cunt of a roastie drove him to kill himself..

she has no power in the sense there is no power imbalance, she is not in a position of authority over him. He could have shut her out at anytime but he didn't.

Telling someone to kill themselves doesn't make you responsible if they do it. responsibility lies with the guy.

i'm american dickbrain

She influenced him you dissimulating piece of garbage. Information is power, hell the last election should have taught you that. You know she is a wicked devil, user. What are you hiding, and what would possess you to defend her?

Regardless of the what I think of the guy, egging someone with a mental illness to commit suicide is a pretty shitty thing to do and this bitch deserves 10 years. I mean really how did she think this was going to end for her, I would have a psychiatrist look at this bitches head as well if she thought no one would look at those texts.

A lot of psychopaths have similar faces

she'a an animal, she probably targeted him because she knew she could manipulate him.

I'm bullying her right now into killing herself. She's on facebook.

Damn, I'd probably kill myself too if that's why my girlfriend looked like.

Yeah I suffer from all of the same. Will pray for you user. Stay strong and God bless my bro.

she probably didn't even thought much about the muder part, I bet it just coincided that the dude had to die so she could claim victim status for the attention and get those dollas for the fund raising (which would get her even more attention). Cold empathy to the max, so yeah, very into the psychopathic side of the spectrum (although empaths can also go there if environmental cues and abuse takes them them, if you get abused long enough you start dehumanizing everyone).

I am no expert on abnormal psychology but her actions alone show some seriously deviant behavior.

Psychopaths are masters at targeting people with low self esteem. They genuinely learn how to immediately pick it up. Fuck they are out there and they come in all shapes and sizes, and from all backgrounds. it is terrible.

>no one cared about who i was until i put on the hat
i actually unironically believe your story, just because youre paranoid doesnt mean (((they))) arent after you

Very interesting portbro. Of course you dont have to have mental deficiencies to be this cruel. Most people would just require the idea that they are going to get away with it.

KEK, I love that phrase so much I made a shitty meme with it. But yeah, I agree.

she probably spent her whole life manipulating ppl.
I thought they used to test for socipaths psychopaths in school.

Saved.

>master manipulator 20 year old woman kills poor innocent man with text messages!!

It doesn't matter is she truly wanted him to die, he's responsible for his own life. Next step is twitter trolls being charged with murder.

I'm pretty sure they stopped because the right said it wasn't fair to them.

not kidding.

So you're using a proxy in Afghanistan eh? Stop lying goat fucker.

rare flag.

> prepared to type response
> what's this smell? Humm, smells like low quality bait
> see the flag
> Australia
> mfw

lel

no proxy buddy

>juvenile court

so this bitch will get 6 months of juvie or what?

how old are you?
hard to believe you never met one of those ppl.

He should rot in hell for being as degeneritively stupid as he was AND she should rot in prison or a grave for being as degeneritively as depraved as she was.

>bosnia
>rare

Hmmm

wtf?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Megan_Meier

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Phoebe_Prince

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Whitrick

Careful, don't get into trouble just because of this stupid ho.

Fucking vile. This is clearly predatory so the law better recognize this.

I feel you man. The right environment and supports can make all the difference. Just like being in a toxic environment can be lethal.

Ok... wtf you doing in Afghanistan then? And why the fuck would you think someone would automatically assume you're an American considering you have an Afghan flag? How retarded are you exactly? Just admit you enjoy fucking the shit out of goats ffs you incredible faggot.

lel