Is this the michael phelps of the oppression olympics?

is this the michael phelps of the oppression olympics?

this thing exists. holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

theolympian.com/news/local/education/article154731364.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dat poo bag flapping around in the open
fucking degenerate.

Yes, it's already named R2Dindu

if you're an SJW, that's the genetic lottery jackpot right there - we can only hope xir is a MTF post op otherkin of peace

>dem nips on the redhead dude

Toxic Avengers

tumblr legend speaks of a queer, asexual, trans, disabled, neurodivergent blackwoymn of color who'll appear and finally put an end to fucking cishet white males.

could zir be... the one?

By God, are the legends true?

Kek, didn't even notice
Looks like a suprapubic cath though

That fucking thing gives me nightmares

How many genders do you think is in this picture?

Exactly 2

So is hanging your piss bag off your lap the sjw equivalent of wearing your heart on your sleeve?

I'm guessing at least 9

One.

R2DINDU

theolympian.com/news/local/education/article154731364.html

>A group of 17 students, referring to themselves as Concerned Students of Evergreen, posted an open letter Tuesday condemning The Evergreen State College’s administration and some protesters for their actions and responsibility “in making this campus unsafe and inaccessible.”

>“We reject the McCarthy-esque witch-hunting which has taken place,” the letter stated. “Simply crying racist has become sufficient to destroy credibility and empower accusers. This has been accompanied by vigilante action against those dubiously accused of racism, and this behavior has not been reined in by the administration.”

>Evergreen’s Olympia campus reopened Monday afternoon after it was evacuated on Thursday, closed all-day Friday and most of Monday due to threats. In recent weeks, escalating racial tensions have come to a boil at the liberal arts college.

Still fucking disgusting m8

This is literally the only demographic the democrats care about

I suppose handing peoples bodily fluids sort of desensitizes you to seeing it.
Better than an actual shitbag (This thing probably has one under its clothes)

>fat, black, crippled dykes are hard to come by.

-Kids in the Hall 1993
youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
prophetic

Kek

>inb4 no genders, these aren't humans

The LGBT agenda

Bout tree fiddy

>you read my mind user
it's inhuman to not find the humor in an angry handicapped person assaulting the daywalkers

Was she the one that "screamed fuck the police" in the other video?

Pretty sure that's a guy.

>the only demographic the democrats care about

Not really though, they 'care' because these people come in handy as mascots. Because most decent people will care and wish these people who face actual problems/challenges in life well/better. Sadly most normies don't notice when these democrats/leftists posing as 'noble helpers' shoehorn in all sorts of pretend victims (on the sole ground of skin color,ethnicity,gender,etc.) with them.

Holy shit fucking rare

Disregard. Thought I saw a comma

Kys reddit

>hurr durr

>could zir be... the one?
zhe, get it right.

This is a nightmare

Kek

images like OP make me think Japan might have a chance one day of dominating the american land

Kek, muh piss bag

Nice proxy, Castro.

Affirmative traction

>*blocks your path*
>Where do you think you're going, cissy?

Fucking kek, it's too perfect

Toxic Agenders :^)

i lold

>Whiffle bat

The pissbag is best part of this picture.
The pathetic gentle nudging they do to their political opponent chalk-boy is truely fucking hilarious.
Is the piss bag is her ultimate weapon against the fash?
spraying the evil name of Hitlers favourite tribute band 'limp bizkit' from college campus walls with the power of ten niggas.
Mmmm-hhhhuuu

I made my kid, and his friends, watch those Evergreen videos. They were disgusted, and asked why no one had just tipped that nigger over.

the final boss of marxism

There doesn't seem to be the hierarchy of violence in Evergreen that usually exists wherever kids assemble.
That's what's missing really. A few bullies would soon sort those little shitters out, they just wouldn't dare be that spasticated.

Is that Lord Nikon?

I love how this is going to kill Evergreen, no parent is going to let their kids go there after this, the fucking commies devoured one of their indoctrination camps.

Mizzou's enrollment is down 14% from last year, they're closing several dorms and buildings.

It will bankrupt them, it's now kindergarten for oppressed dindus.

This vid is marked for destruction when the 1984 thought police state takes over, just try to make copies and distribute it as far as you can.

>Fill school full of tolerant progressives who are mindful of their privilege and the feelings of minorities and lgbtqia
>It self destructs in a bonfire of islamig gommunism anarchy
lmaoing at you are life
Engineering campus where I am:
>Lods of foreign students who are their because they have an interest in engineering
>Everybody gets along for the most part
>Productive

Arts campus:
>Diversity projects
>Trump protests
>WE NEED TO FIX DIVERSITY OH WOE
>They're all white hipsters

Can i get a quick rundown on R2Dindu?

>not a muslim
9/10

Nudes of that thing?