Do Amerifats really believe this?

That Trump could be bribed into murdering Comey and his base will still support him?

Amerlards will defend this.

This is a European thread; no burgers allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1495589684012.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your wife give your cuckshed wifi now?

>asks burger question
>no burgers allowed

You ain't too bright, are you, Sven?

fpbp

At this point blocking the Left is so desperately important that I'd volunteer for Comey's firing squad if the boss wanted him dead.

Fuck the details. Politics is war and while I regard Trump as a policy dumbass the alternative is communist nigger supremacy under the Dems. The oligarchy owns the US and will do so forever as they do the world. The Jews will win and Sup Forums knows it but Sup Forums is edgy and bored. Sheldon Adelson didn't fund Trump for nothing. I accept the Jews run the world because there's nothing to be done about it. However their dusky shitskinned minions can be kept out of power and the GOP are more pro-Israel than the Dems so they may be allowed to survive.

I agree with that pic.
You got a problem, cowardly faggot?

Wouldn't care. The left has to go down hard. I would go along with left concentration camps. In fact, I'd help load em up on trains. Does that clear things up for you eurofag?

A certain subset of Trump supporters care about liberal tears and literally nothing else. They would gladly screw their country over in any way if it made liberals upset. They have no time for thinking about consequences or long term implications, only about liberal tears.

No, I care about preserving the republic and freedoms my grandfathers fought for in past wars. I want those same freedoms for the next generations. Leftists are just collatoral damage to ensuring said liberties. Got it?

>preserving the republic
You're about 50 years too late amigo

Don't care. The way the left is acting I want full on civil war

They have to go back.

>They would gladly screw their country over in any way if it made liberals upset

That would make them happy, which means fixing it is what will make them upset.

>Do Amerifats really believe this
>No burgers allowed

You expect us to know what burgers believe? Quit embarrassing us further please.

We know there's oil in this thread.
We're invading!!

Fuck your rules

Anyways, these are people that don't have anything going for them. No wife, no son or daughter. At this point they live for political blood and for saying "na na na boo boo, my side (the good goys) won". Or simply just too stubborn. They just want a happening to end it all pretty much.

I mean if you can't go a day without seeing everything as some sort of politically charged attack on yourself, you're probably one of the lowest tier sacks of shit to be around.

we need a fucking wall

we really don't care about the comey/russia bullshit. russia is obvious lies and even the ignorant libtards know it, and comey is all just political gossip, not actual policy. we just want a president who does his damn job and looks out for his people, not an apologist who gives all our shit away.

yes

you really do

This dickless swedecuck is now the punchable face of the right in Sweden and of course, it's going to fail. Don't listen to /nupol/, pewdiefag is a forced meme and a complete coward.

>This is a European thread; no burgers allowed.
Could you stop sucking Arab cock for a moment and repeat yourself?

this thread looks good now

i.4cdn.org/pol/1495589684012.webm