READY FOR THE ULTIMATE RED PILL?

READY FOR THE ULTIMATE RED PILL?

Religion isn't real. (((((they))))) were smart enough to take advantage of everybody else and use religion as a tool to achieve world dominance.

There will be no rapture. It's all a big con.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((((they))))) were smart enough to take advantage of everybody else and use religion as a tool to achieve world dominance.

Basically, yes...

(((They))) infiltrate ANYTHING that is popular, and turn it into social engineering to further their goals for world domination.

>There will be no rapture.

Not a religious one, no.

Here another ultimate red pill:
The racial divide was created by (((them))) as well.

I find it sad that Sup Forums doesn't take this when they don't realize that (((them))) are the main reason for all the stats they use to justify their (((superior))) race.

Religion is real. The ideas exist and people believe them.

>Believing makes something real.
I believe you are a faggot and wrong.

How is religion not real? I can go outside at any time and find people who follow one. It's not some myth.

>The if everyone else believe it then it must be true.
I bet you really do believe Russia did hack our elections then?

I never said their belief was true.

Then what are you arguing then? What is the point of your post if you don't think their belief isn't true and your is? You talk like a blindly lead faggot who can only be concerned in what he think is right. This is no longer a debate of fact but a debate of self identity and opinion. You are the reason why stuff is fucked not just here on this board but in reality in itself.

kys

The ancient ' preists ' had knowledge of higher maths and astronomy, used this to hold power over the masses. " Do as we say, or we make the sun go dark ( eclipse ) ' oh shit they mean it ' do what they say '
Primordial Knowing.

What are YOU arguing? Let's review what you actually said to me:
>you are a faggot and wrong
>i bet you believe russia hacked the elections
>you talk like a blindly lead faggot, you aren't debating facts like me you are just arguing your identity
>you are the reason this board is shit and my real life is shit
kys

Easy there MacGyver

Yeah this is basically how religion started. Scientist trolling the idiots.

I see your reading comprehension is shit user. What I am arguing is that implying believing in something doesn't make it factual.

Don't lump all religions in with the Abrahamic ones. Nearly every single other religion has real merit.

And even then, Christianity gained merit as more and more pagan philosophy and traditions were absorbed into it.

>I see your reading comprehension is shit user
Funny thing for you to be saying right now.
>implying believing in something doesn't make it factual
Something I never said, and in fact it's something I directly denied. That's why you say "implying," right? Because I didn't say it but you believe I did, so it's "implied?"

>Not my religion
Typical of anyone who takes their religion serious. If we were to look at all religions, we can conclude that Buddhism is the best one of them all except it itself is not necessarily a religion.

See your post of >Religion is real. The ideas exist and people believe them.
This implies you believe in religion as well as other believe in it. This doesn't make it real at all.

If we were to look at all religions, we would see that some are natural and useful to the regions they are indigeneous to, and others are parasitic and enable mass manipulation and shunting the truth, rather than bringing people closer to it. Those parasitic religions are also known as the Abrahamic ones.

shouldn't you be standing on the corner preaching your anti-religion to the other plebs?
HEAR ME SHEEPLE, FOR I KNOW THE TRUTH AND HAVE COME TO SET YOU FREE FROM YOUR MORALITY!
nice try schlomo.

>I believe religion exists.
That's right, I do.
>I believe other people believe in religion.
That's right, I do.
>I never said their belief was true.

And reminder you said this was about my identity as an atheist and I'm obsessed with being right, and that I only see things in a way that lets me be right. Yeah, that's projection.

Let's examine your theory:
>the West was deeply Christian until about 50 years ago
>the Christian West dominated the entire Earth
>Inserting Atheism.mp4
>The Atheist West is now committing suicide
>The Atheist West is now a degenerate shithole

Yeah the Bible is obviously not real, but (((they))) didn't secure world dominance until we threw it away. Christianity was a bulwark against evil, and the fedoralords who are trying to tear it down are short-sighted fools.

>t. A pro-Christian atheist

youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM

Hmm, I guess I never really consider looking into that. Maybe I will take a deeper look into paganism to a degree. However I don't see believing and having faith in a god that can't be proven real. Then again maybe its just and extension of our self being which others can relate to. I see religion, as you have said to a degree as well, more of a tool to help people live and not as something someone must follow faithfully and strictly.

Not an Atheist nor am trying to project that. You clearly think your religion is better then others and factually wrong as it can't be proven otherwise due to the mere fact that one must believe it to see it true.

>You clearly think your religion is better than others and factually wrong as it can't be proven otherwise due to the mere fact that one must believe it to see it is true.
Back that up with evidence, if it's so clear.

There nothing to prove nor deny, however saying a religion should be believed in and it being your personal choice does not make it correct. No one is correct when it comes to religion due to the lack of information.

You can not prove metaphysical truths with physical evidence.

>There nothing to prove nor deny
What about the accusation that I'm religious, or that I said any of those things? You don't even want to try and prove that?

Then what is there to prove it otherwise. Its like trying to prove 1/0=∞.

Well that is what you believe, it doesn't make it factual.

Systems of control have built in redundancies. As soon as power starts slipping they are enacted. The rapture will happen...

This.
God doesn't have to be a bearded man in the sky. God is the logos the brings order to the chaos in the world. While main stream religion is corrupted and retarded, belief in some kind of higher power is embedded so much into the human mind that it is impossible to take away without dire consequences. The fabric of society is held together by the idea of an ultimate being/force whether you believe it or not. A nation of nihilistic atheists would be a nation of chaos and degeneracy. You don't have to believe in the literal word of the Bible and you shouldn't. Human beings love symbolism and story telling as a way of explaining how to act in order to maintain a peaceful existence with your fellow man. Read the Bible keeping that in mind and don't try to take the shit literally and it will make more sense. Also, take the Jordan Peterson pill if you won't take my word for it.

>t. A former militant atheist

If you act in a way that isn't virtuous, if you let your vices rule you, you will suffer. The proof is in human experience.

It's not what I believe, it's what you said and I can prove it.
>You clearly think your religion is better then others

What religion? You got on my case for reading comprehension, but you have yet to provide any evidence from my text explaining how you came to this conclusion about me.

Doesn't matter if it's real my dude. Just matters that it can give us something to unite our tribe much closer than saying "It's all meaningless."

Yes I know that personally. I realized such vices as being a negative to me but however I do believe if you could control how much you go towards vice, you can leave a just life through balance.

You keep on bringing up what you believe and that it is factually right because you believe it. That others believe in other forms and that validates you as well regardless if it a different belief. I am arguing you for the fact that you claim that belief equals fact.

>Just matters that it can give us something to unite our tribe much closer than saying "It's all meaningless."
I agree with this sentence because I have always despised the nihilist atheist that I have meet through my life who preach this stuff daily. I can understand how insignificant I am in the universe but at the same time I can focus on what is going around me and realize the importance of living in the moment.

>Religion isn't real.
Wow!!! You are soooooooooooo enlightened!!!!!!! Please tell me more about your degenerate plan for humanity that groups us all into a fanatical cult of NWO promoting retards hellbent on turning humans into a dumpshed of filth via miscegenation with literal retarded races of idiots simply so you can feel good about yourself!!!!!!

I forgot to add that everything I said can be proven based on where you live. Try to tell me living in Southern California with a bunch of Nihilistic commies is better than living in Utah with a bunch of happy and friendly Mormon families. I'm not even mormon and I love this state because there aren't degenerates everywhere I fucking go. That alone is proof that even if God isn't real, at least the idea that he is keeps society in check and not full of disgusting, 62 gendered rapefugee-loving retards.

>You keep on bringing up what you believe and that it is factually right because you believe it.
I never did either of these things. You're the one who keeps bringing that up.
>That others believe in other forms and that validates you as well regardless if it a different belief.
Huh?????

>Religion isn't real.
Religions are real. There are lots of them.

Out of curiosity, what was the highest grade you attended in school?

I thought so too, but I'm now being told it's fake news and we're living in the Matrix.

>There nothing to prove nor deny, however saying a religion should be believed in and it being your personal choice does not make it correct. No one is correct when it comes to religion due to the lack of information.
This! To say there is a God is expression of BELIEF. To say there isn't a God is expression of BELIEF. We do not know. The Christians don't know. The atheists don't know. The fucking Scientologists do not know. I don't mind people having their beliefs. It's when they start getting all cocky and pretending they know that I get pissy, and 99% of the time these days it's the fucking athiots doing it. "I know absolutely there is no God." No you don't, bitch.

Wait if meme magic is real then so is religion.

>sorry

Are you saying it's just my belief that religion is real? Because that's what he's talking about.

Is that why (((they))) worship Satan?
>use religion as a tool to achieve world dominance.
You said it yourself. (((They))) worship Satan to control this world

(((They))) so smart they can create religion before they were even around!
>unironically kill yourself
The next Crux of your argument is rapture which was never mentioned in the Bible. Fucking hell user read the damn book before speaking

Notice how he thinks religion is just various versions of Christianity, and he's using them interchangeably.

Just kys.

Exactly, I personally think of my personal idea of what god is. However I don't think its factual due to the fact its impossible to prove or disprove. It is, as I quote:
>A known unknown.

Meme magic is just some high coincidences accruing and its being documented and remembered. The magic of kek is through the belief that people can make change and there no stopping it as hard as (((them))) try to make it.

(((They))) make up many things in order to get as many people under it. Even if it goes against something else (((they))) created.

this is a jewshill thread. (((be an atheist goyim))). t. Hitch. Fuck off you kike nigger.

Nigger I'm a theist if that means anything to you.
Fact will always come first over fiction.

Religion is not real, but faith is.

God is real user, rather you like it or not.

I know cus shit happened to my...

Not that you would believe some random post on the INTERNET, but trust me senpai.

The entire point of the "red pill" was that there was another layer of reality.
The "blue pill" meant ignoring this other layer and just existing in the world of your senses you've always known.