Is MK ULTRA the general consensus on Michael Jackson?

Is MK ULTRA the general consensus on Michael Jackson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYpVGaL81VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_O'Brien_(conspiracy_theorist)
youtube.com/watch?v=FvEBmEo4IA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((they))) turned him white
>he wasnt a pedo
>he had a bad child hood and was trying to give those kids a good time like he didn't have
anyone who calls him a pedo is a fucking retard and is disgusting

Is there any proof for what you're saying?
I want to believe

>turns white
>immediately turns into disgusting pedo

Did anyone not notice the agenda?

>s MK ULTRA the general consensus on Michael Jackson?

No, MK-ULTRA was about using drugs with mind control...

You are thinking about MONARCH.

can giv me tldr on monarch vs Ultra?

find out what kind of people were running the show behind the scenes

nothing to see here folks.
black homosex manchild autist artist gets more fame respect and money than he is wired to deal with. does silly silly things. many such cases.

youtube.com/watch?v=dYpVGaL81VQ

Creepy

>Names the Jew in music
>Plenty of interviews and speeches where he tries to redpill the public
fuck you idiot he wasn't a homosexual and he was a manchild because his nigger father

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

>can giv me tldr on monarch vs Ultra?

Ultra was research into how drugs effect mind control.

Monarch was mind control research into making splinter personalities through trauma.

which one sounds more accurate in MJ's case?

ha! fucken triggered. hey man i dig his jams as much as any other goy but he was obviously a gay man. read anything from any of his female love interests about thier sex lives. the kids arent even his. at least one of them is mark hamills kid. skywalker himself has admit to donating sperm to michael in the early 80s. and like i said... black dudes cant into wealth and fame at such heights thats why he mush brain... nothin to do with the damn CIA projects tinfoil faggots. read a bbook.

Here's the truth about MJ.

Is he here?

Oh okay I knew about trauma based MK thought it was included in MK ultra. They talk about trauma induced MK in the Egyptian book of the dead

The truth is out there. Help anons

More like JJ Ultra. Nigga, Joe Jackson was a one-man trauma conditioning program that was far more effective than anything those kraut turncoats in the Monarch program could ever dream up. Ohio, nigga. Fuck MK Ultra.

Where to look user there's the usual stuff like user above linked, but nothing direct no whistle blowers on the subject of MJ I don't think

checked
He was one crazy fucking nog real abusive ruined poor Michael probably sold him to the pedos for a crack rock

He had melanoma, autopsy confirmed it. He wasn't turned white.

He was killed for being counter-semitic.

F

A fucking lunatic. Fucked up childhood in spite of being rich and famous. Was dealing ok until blew up at pepsi commercial. Go crazy cuz now bald and burnt, get addicted to pain drugs. All downhill from there.

>Buying the official narrative
user how could be so stupid you do not name the Jew directly as a famous man and leave unscathed

Nah, MK-ULTRA was a very specific research program into how drugs interacted with mind control.

I can find a wiki page on MK but not Monarch, is it a fringe conspiracy?

Wow how has this thread not been delet yet?

After seeing interview where that home alone guy laughed to accusations and said it was all bs, I'm convinced Jacko wasn't pedo. He just fucked with wrong people.

youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y

Fuck MKULTRA - Sony Corporation is scary enough. I know some of you have seen the video of Jackson on stage talking about it.

I'm sure the combination of his siblings and father physically and sexually abusing and then castrating him in his teens to keep his voice, and having literally all of the money at one point, was more than enough to turn him weird.

>They talk about trauma induced MK in the Egyptian book of the dead

what?? please elaborate user

the entire Jackson 5 were psyop'd hardcore by the CIA

Look at Michael's drawings. Fucked up.

Pic 1
>there is the face wear and the one I want to be
>I feel like I am being dragged down by outside forces
>the world must view me as a clown

Pic 2
>...
>...
Yeah, I got no fucking earthy idea....

smimen?

Look into how the Nazis started doing MK it originated from their occult research then the UK and US took it.

Monarch comes from UK intelligence not US few whistle blowers I look for link on it

Pretty cool honestly. The faces are really interesting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_O'Brien_(conspiracy_theorist)
>her story has been proven real as well by psychs and doctors proving the cuts she talks about
Her interview is the most crazy redpill and disturbing as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=FvEBmEo4IA0

I understand that he felt the need to be with kids because he barely had a childhood with them, but he also apparently had sleepovers with them in the same bed. That's pretty weird.

is this a meme? pls explain

More info on that?